01

Walking in the night club just down town from his condominium, Nunew follow after Net who's leading their way inside.Both of them are still new to this place as they've just rent the apartment after getting a job working under TC Industrial as a clerk.

Net won't be staying with him permanently in the condo since being adult,they sure need their own space. Net only be there until the end of this month. Nunew still appreciate it and try very hard to settle in the new place. Sometimes he feel empty not knowing where to go.

Today would be no exception if his best friend did not drag him out of his bed forcing him to join their nights out. Nunew reluctantly dress in black leather pant pair with a silky tops. Net didn't forget to put on a black lacey chocker on Nunew's fair neck to add the sexy look.

"Uhmm? A gay club? Really now Net" Nunew pinch his friend waist.

"Where else should we go? We both aren't straight Nunew" Net raise his eyebrow as if mocking Nunew for asking the reason they're there.

"Now I know why you be forcing me to come with you.Sure Imma drink myself while keep watching your problematic ass getting drunk and causing trouble"

"Help me out okayy. I don't want to embarrass myself too much. So you better watch me Nunew"

"Sure" Nunew sigh with his fate tonight babysitting Net is a hardest job ever. Both of them sit at the corner of the club and Nunew order himself a lemonade as a starter. Don't want to get drunk just yet. Looking around the place with keen eyes, he actually take a liking with interior of this club. The owner must have a keen of liking expensive concept design. Humming along as he enjoyed the atmosphere with the music. Must be the place to hang out for the riches.

Looking far , Nunew scanned the whole place searching for something or more like his type. Not even a minute later a tall and big build person come to his point of view with both hand holding on a bottle of opened beer. Probably half drunk with his swaying. Nunew plaster on a fake smile wanting to get out of the man face but he catch New's hand in a strong hold.

"Hey sweetie may I have your name?" The tall stranger is too near in his view that make Nunew hiss in dissatisfied.

"I'm not in a mood to have a chitchat with anyone.Can you kindly fuck off?" Still having the fake smile, Nunew snap his hand off from the stranger's grip.

"Awww but I wanna know you pretty" he reach Nunew's left cheek and brush it slowly without his permission. A hand slap it away and that's make the tall man curl in pain. Nunew get startled with mouth agape from the slap. He sit still on the couch not knowing what to do after.

"What the fuck!" The man from before try to attack the stranger but to his dismay the handsome young man show him his own badge and that's shut the tall man quickly. He back away with hand up showing he's not a threat to the person now in front of Nunew.

"Uhmm thank you?"

"No worries, I bet you new here?"

"Yes, me and my bud just move in this neighbourhood last week."

"Ahhh that's why you don't seem to know this"Nunew finally get the courage to look up and hold an eye contact with the new person in front of him at the moment.

Zee look down to the seated stranger who look so lost and out of place. His skin so fairly white pair with the doe eye that whoever see him would take a pity of the kid.

'It's making me thirst for his blood. He smell so good' Zee's mind have his own desires instinct.

Clearing his throat, Zee ask the man one last time if he's okay by himself before walking away and checking him time to time just to make sure. Zee climb the stairs to the second floor having his own space while eyes still on the beautiful stranger. The man seem to to be aware of the stare from afar. Nune casually finish his drinks a d order more as he's staying longer than expected. His eyes keep on looking for the same person but to his disappointment, the man probably long since leave the place.

Drinking till he's out for good. Nunew didn't know when he's on the dance floor rolling body pack with people brushing along. He enjoyed it too much that's he did not know a stranger pull him into a room far from the centre of the night club. Nunew protest as the unknown man make him sit on the bed.

"Hey stop moving around. You're too drunk for this"

"Don't give a freakk let me dance" Nunew whine as he feel his head began to throb from the dizziness.

"Enough for tonight, sleep here" The stranger carefully lay him down on the soft bed. Nunew try to stand up few times but when the man hold him down, Nunew give up all eventually. A soft sigh leave the man's lip as Nunew stay pliant under him. Nunew open his eyes to a man quite familiar but he's not so sure who he is since the image is kinda blurry.

"What are you doing?" The man ask him as he see Nunew pull on the choker repeatedly. Struggling as he did so.

"Unhonmmm" Nunew blab out whatever he could just to make a sentence but failed miserably.

"Here let me" The man softly help him untie the strap.

"Better?"

"Yeshh" Nunew giggle to himself as he find it funny.

"Shhh take some rest" He hold his thumbs on Nunew's lips to stop him from laughing out loud. But the drunken Nunew have a mind of his own as he part his lips and suck on the man's thumb playfully. A muffle hmmm he let out make the other groan in somewhat of pain.

"You are playing a dangerous game against me" Nunew have his eyes on the veiny hand as he suck the thumb like its one of the tastiest popsicle he ever find. The man pull his thumb full of saliva out of Nunew's mouth which make the latter cry out in a protest not liking that his main interest got taken away.

"Wa—nt....." He make a grabby hand as the other make a further move. Nunew frown as the man stand still far from the bed and watch Nunew being restless laying on the bed.

"No—please not go..." He push his body halfway reaching out to the man.

"I have to, cute puppy. I'll come again to check on you tomorrow hmm?"

"—hic...please–stay" Nunew does not feel good being leave alone somewhere he's not deem safe.

"It's okay I'll keep a watch outside this door. You can rest assured" The man promised him then walk out of the door before closing it shut. Nunew turn sideway as droplets of tear fall. It's hurt and he don't even know why.

"I don't like it here" He cry out but the empty room muffled his voice down. The tiredness take over his mind and he begins to pass out.

Zee keep his promise to secure outside of the room, staying there till morning come.He quietly open the door and peek inside to inspect over the young man who is sleeping so soundly cocooning under the blanket.

"Sleep tight, puppy" Zee take his leave after double checking the place to make sure there is no danger lurking around.