06

"You are Nunew?" Nat get closer as he saw how Nunew take a step back being hesitant. The smaller approach Nunew as slow as he could with all the hands in the air showing that he is not a threat.

"Who?" Nunew move backwards again unsure. He is still inside Zee's room but out of a sudden someone rush in and find him sitting on the floor playing on his mobile phone.

"I'm Nat, Phi Max's fiancé"

"Oh uh sorry I didn't know"

"No worries. So it's true huh that Phi Zee take you in. How odd of him to do that" Nat giggle with a hand covering his lips.

"What do you mean odd?" Nunew raise his eyebrow since Nat's words doesn't sit right with him.

"I have known Phi Zee since we were a baby and I meant to say is that he never act so kind and free towards anyone but our kind. This is a first for him and that actually quite a shock to all of us too"

"Your kind?" Nunew tilt his head to the side.

"Oh my bad uhm how should I say it—like our family. A very big family only type of thing?"

"Oh so you're all related or something?"

"Uhuhh true. All of us who is living in this house except you" Nat pointed his index finger to Nunew's chest in a soft tickle.

"Wow I never know if you didn't tell me. So are you his siblings?or cousins?"

"Hurmmn your question is very hard for me to explain. How should I say this—uh"

"What are you doing here Nat?" Zee push the smaller to the side as he push himself in the room.

"I'm just here to entertain Nunew"

"Stop feeding him your nonsense talk kid. Now go to your hubby since he's back too" Zee kick Nat out of their room and locked the door from the inside.

"Welcome home" Nunew turn his attention towards the fully uniform man standing by the bedroom door.

"Hey" Zee greeted him back. He opened a few button down to take a breath. Work have been a bit hectic lately.

"Are you okay?" Nunew come closer meaning to inspect but Zee pull him by the waist and lay his head on Nunew's shoulder.

"Sorry—need a moment"

"It's okay, take your time. Tired?" Nunew is unsure if patting the taller's broad back is okay but he did it anyway. Soft patting in comfort.

"Thirsty" Zee nuzzle around his neck area and push his chin to the side using his face. Nunew tilt his head to the side and make more room for the taller.

"Want me to bring you some drinks? Would you prefer hot or cold?"

"No not that—I don't need water" Zee bite Nunew's neck softly as the latter make a whimpering sound.

"Are you that hungry? But I'm not a food" Nunew protest in his hold when Zee's bite get harder nearly tear his skin.

"Wait Zee, it's actually hurting me naa. Stop please" Nunew push Zee's chest to get away but the more he fights the stronger Zee hug him.

"I can't stop—sorry but I'm out of my own control" Zee apologise repeatedly before biting hard onto Nunew's neck. Sucking the blood that flows out of the deep wound and lapping on it like sugary liquids.

Not having enough taste of him, Zee continued to bite on his shoulder and suck on it longer than he intended. The latter already passes out from the first time being bitten by the vampire. The extreme pain making him faint and lay pliant in Zee's arm.

"I knew this would happen" Max rush in followed by his fiancé to pull the two apart. Max easily thrown Zee to the wall using his vampire strength and quickly stay on guard while Nat check on Nunew's heartbeat.

"He's still alive thank goodness" Nat sigh as he slump down the floor to the man's side.

Zee on the other hand raise to his feet and wipe the blood from his lips and lick it clean. He is still hungry for more but Max being in the way stop his every move. No matter what he can't fight his own clan just for a mere human's blood.

"My apologies. I've gone too far" Zee turn around so he won't be able to see Nunew's figure. He let Nat handle it and went for a walk outside. Being in the same room as Nunew is not good, his desire for the man's blood is still high for some reason. Zee need to get away and calm himself down.

"Go back to the coven for the night Zee. We can't have you attacking the poor guy a second time. Come back once you deem it safe for both of you. We will explain it to him so no need to worry about that. Nat and I can handle this just fine" Max ask Zee to leave the house as soon as possible.

Nat is a healer, he have a magic power to heal. Thanks to his great power, the fresh wound on Nunew's neck begin to heal and left behind two bite mark.

"Thank you for the hard work, love" Max kiss the top of Nat's head lovingly.

"I'm glad I can be a help for him. Babe don't you think it is too weird that Phi Zee lost control of his vampire instinct? We know him for having the greatest control ever so why does it not work this time in the present of him?"

"It is out of my knowledge, love. Only Zee would be able to tell" Max heave a sigh. Everything is out of control lately and he have a bad feeling about it.

"I'm done here. Should we take our leave too and let him sleep peacefully?"

"Yeah that'll be a great idea, love. Let's go down to the basement, we need to feed" Max help his fiancé  lay the unconscious Nunew on Zee's bed and leave him alone after closing the door shut.