13

Zee's Pov

I am here again, standing in front of our coven Leader after how many years of not seeing each other. People address him as Master but to me, he's nothing more than the reason I'm born into this world. I am the product of his selfishness, I hate him for forcing my mother to bear his offspring and killed her afterwards once I'm successfully born into this world. I hate that I can't avenge my mother since I'm not strong enough to take him down but the hatred remains strong up until now.

I still hate him but I need his support to hide Nunew from any danger out there. He is the only one who could help me protect Nunew. I'll do anything my father want me to, in exchange of having Nunew's guaranteed safety.

"Son, what do I honour to have you here? It is not an everyday occurrence for you to want to see me personally is it?"

"How have you been, Father?" I asked, kind of like a normal son greetings his old folks after not seeing each other nearly a decade long. The old man still have a smug look I see. He never changed, still the same like last time I see him.

"Hahahaha well I am doing good like always. Why do you care?" He talk as if we're that close, we never are. Everything just business related almost feel like I am not blood related to him at all. I want it to stay that way anyway because I despise him to the core for his past actions.

"Just wanna know your health condition so next time I see you, I'll think of a way to take you down" I replied confidently watching him laugh his ass of while sitting in a wooden chair, hand gesturing for me to take a seat facing him.

"How brave of you, my Child. So? What are you here for?" It seem like he's not that free to entertain me. I draw a deep sigh thinking it through one last time before saying my reasons for coming here.

"I need your help" To be honest, I am very much hesitant to ask for his help but I know only my father is capable of making sure Nunew is safe, that is all I ever wanted.

"Help? Are you in trouble with the other coven?" I can feel the concern in his eyes while scanning me from head to toes; looking for any permanent injuries or whatever that is. He breath out a sigh of relief when he seem to see none of it.

"No, not that. It is something more dangerous than that, Father" Now that really perk up his interest. He raise one of his brow while looking at me sharply. I gulp down, it's now or never.

"What is it?" Now he want to know more. His eyes is quite intense it almost could kill just anyone but not me for sure. I am never scared of him not for my entire life.

"I get a hold of an incubus" There is no reason to hide his identity because sooner or later, father would found out about it anyway. If I want my father's help, I need to make sure he believes every words of mine without hiding anything.

"How?! Incubus is said to cease from existence few years ago because of its dangerous species to the humankind" He kinda have a bewildered look. Not trusting my newfound information yet I see. I get him, Nunew is one of a kind and his species have extinct for quite a long period of time now. To think that he really existed not only shocked me but my father too.

"But I really found one and he's now under my supervision, Father. If you want, I can bring him to you" That is my original plan, bringing Nunew to my father and let him see for himself but I can't rush things yet. I'll make sure to bring Nunew once father give his full permission to bring Nunew into our territory.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you help me hide him?" I see father is hesitating but he look me straight in the eye, reading my face  to search for any lies to it just like always. I think he found no lies in it and he quickly agreed.

"Bring him here tomorrow night. I'll find a way to hide him"

"Thank you"

"You can be dismissed, Child" Father flicked his finger a few times and it's my cue to walk out of there.

"Understood" I walk of the main house with less burden on my shoulders. Thank God, father agreed to it so easily. Now all I need to do is to make sure Nunew agrees to my request. I don't wish to cut his freedom off but this is for the best since I felt that someone is after him and know of his existence. Nunew might get in a serious situation if he's out there without further action being taken by me. I am very much responsible of his safety now so I'll make sure he is well taken care of by my pack.

###

Once I arrive at our temporary home, all I see is chaos. I wonder why the others looked so panicked for? Did something happen while I was away?

"What happened?" I pulled Max aside and interrogate him. Max look like he have seen a ghost once he turn his face towards me.

"Zee—uh since when are you back?"

"Just now. What's going on?"

"Nunew....he had gone missing. We have searched everywhere in and out of this house but we still couldn't find him"

"How?" I couldn't digest their words fast enough. No, not Nunew—they must be joking around. Please, not my Nunew.

"While he is sleeping in your room, we kinda have a long conversation downstairs and I think he at one point heard some part of it and misunderstood our intentions. Zee, I am so sorry it is my fault that he run away" Nat cried out. He know Nunew might heard him and thought that being here could bring the others towards danger.

"If you know you're in the wrong, make sure to search for him until he's found. I don't need more excuses" I am not mad, I am freaking furious over this situation just when I thought everything has been going well according to my plan. Nunew—I really hope he is fine no matter where he is. I promise myself to bring him back. I need him more than I could possibly imagine.

"Zee, the official have requested a sudden meeting with all of the coven pack leaders. Your father have asked for you to join along him to this meeting" One of my father's right hand man stand in front of our house wearing a serious look.

"Suddenly?" What now? How am I supposed to find my Nunew when this is an official request. Shit! Why now of all time?

"The official have found him, the incubus" He added.

Nunew? They found him?

This is not good. They will kill him for sure.

I need to think of a way to get him out of there but first, I have to attend that meeting just to make sure he's not harmed in a way or else someone might die tonight.

a/n: sorry for the lateness naa. Next update would be the last one for this fanfic and then after that I would officially stop writing for a while. For those who knows me through twt, I am very much still active there but just like I said, I won't be making anymore aus or fanfics until further notice as I need to focus on my irl responsibilities now. For my readers and fellow zonzons that enjoy my stories I would like to thank you for always supporting me even if I didn't do much (just writing aus for enjoyment purposes). Please know I appreciate every one of you for leaving kind comments in my fanfic. I'll see you guys in my next update