04

Keeping silence all of the way to the stations, Nunew let his eyes fall to his trembling hands. That is the scariest he ever feels on his life. Walking in guiding by the officer from before, Nunew is greet by the eyes of wonder from the other workers there.

"Zee did you pick up a strays again?"

"Shut it, Max"

"I'm so scared" Max joke as he slap the man named Zee on his shoulder.

"Here, have a seat" Zee offer him a chair. Nunew sit down feeling small as lots of eyes are on him.

"Max I need your help" Zee call for his partner who turn his face and look at Nunew before facing Zee.

"What is your name, age and job?"

"Uhmm Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong, 21 years old and working as clerk in one of the company near my apartment"

"Address?" Max noted down a paper about the man's information.

"District 2"

"You go by Mr. Chawarin is it"

"Nunew is fine"

"Alright, Nunew I won't take your time too long.Can you tell us the full story about this stalker that are after you?"

"–okay..." Nunew sigh before opening his mouth to talk all about what he's been through leaving no crumbs to tell. It's for the better if the officer know every detail so they can help him caught the man fast.

After done interrogating, Max help Nunew open his mouth wide to take his saliva sample for the drug testing. Nunew was told to make himself comfortable on the waiting area as they wait for the results.

"Zee, come here a min"

"What's wrong?" He go near Max and furrow his brows.

"It is one of us—the stalker is not a human"

"Who do you think it is?"

"I'm not sure, Zee. Whoever he is that person have one goal"

"And that's is..." Both of them facing Nunew who's looking gloomy on his seat. It's cold in the police station, Nunew want to lay down on his comfy bed but once the memory come flashing to the back of his mind, he decides against it.

"Send the massage to the elders. They'll know what to do"

"Yes" Max answer before walking to the back door and disappeared like a lightning bolt. So fast that a human eyes won't be able to catch it. Zee sigh and hold the paper in hand. It's better not to tell the truth yet because he did not know how this person would react.

"Nunew,we have done the testing and the result state that you are overdose with sleeping pills"

"Ohhh..."

"You'll be just fine. Make sure to take some rest and sooner or later it's gone"

"Thank you-"

"Zee, my name"

Nunew nodded his head understanding. He's contemplating to give Net a call but he left his phone inside the apartment.

"Do I have to go back now?" Nunew is hesitant when he have to return. Can't he just stay here?

"Unfortunately, yes" As if this person could read his mind.

"Okay"

"Do you want me to send you back to the apartment?"

"If it's not a trouble" Nunew to play with his nails.

"Alright I'll ask for my superior's permission.Wait here"

Nunew look up and follow his back view with his eyes.

'He seem not to remember me from that night'

Arriving at his condo, Zee is the first one to walk in and look around to deem it safe for the other.

"It's easier if you have any more evidence left by him"

Zee inspect the apartment with keen eyes. Nunew already pile up all gifts and even the milk bottle. Nunew pull the officer's shirt and pointed to the half close room.

"I think he was hidding underneath the bed before"

Clicking his tiny torch, Zee look closer and to his surprise, he found  the floor wet with clear liquid.

"Sir, you find anything there?" Nunew curious eyes did not leave Zee who's lying on his chest.

"Do you have small jar or bottle?"

"Yeah I do have" Nunew make a run to the kitchen area and rummage through the cabinet for whatever he could find.

"Here" he quickly hold out the small jar. Thank God Zee bring a test tube and he use it to collect the liquid before pouring it to the jar. Only a little will do fine, he only need to know the identity of this person and then proceed the next step afterward.

"What is that sir? What did you find?" Nunew try to have a peek but Zee hide it quickly inside his chest pocket.

"Whatever it is from his remains that I could get"

'Semen' Zee could never tell him that the stalker touch himself till he cum from just being near the sleeping man.

'Disgusting'  Zee grumble under his breath as he clean the other remaining liquid.

Once he's done, he draw an apologetic smile for the human. Poor man, he is too young for this to happened in his life.

"Do you have any relatives in this area or nearby? I think it will be great if you stay the night somewhere else while we patrol around here just to make sure he doesn't return"

"I don't—but I can book a hotel room if I have too"

"It's a waste of your money if my team have to take longer in catching the culprit"

"What should I do then? Do you have any solution?"

"If you don't mind living with me and the other officer? We can guarantee your safety so rest assure"

"Uhmmm I don't want to be a bother"

"You are not, Nunew"

"Well then, that will be a help for me" Nunew agreed upon Zee's invitation to live with him.

Packing his clean clothes and other necessaries stuff, Nunew is more than ready to leave this traumatic place and follow behind the taller.

You: Net, if you ever read this I would like to say that it is better for you to not return to out condo for now until the police deem it safe again. Looks like I got myself a creepy stalker but everything is fine now? At least. Yeah I'll tell you the detail later, I am taking a few days leave from work to settle other thing and my nerve so I won't freak out too much once I get back to work. Do not worry about me, I can assure you that I'm in a good hand. The officer are kind enough to let me crash their place for a few day. I am truly grateful for that.

Nunew send the message in hope that Net would read it if he is not too busy with his life. Truthfully he missed their old and carefree self. Nunew do get lonely when he think of Net not being here but he can't stop the man from living his own life. Who is he to control him. They're nothing more than a friend.