11 *Mature

Hot—his body is not fire. Nunew turn around and kick the duvet off of his body. He tug his own clothes that stick to his damp skin feeling uncomfortable.

"New? Hey what's wrong?" Zee is fast to wake when he feel the movement beside him on the bed. Nunew is sweating like a bucket while pulling and turning on his sleep.

"Nghhh—hot" Zee is quick to help him strip away the wet shirt. While trying to pull the trousers off, Nunew accidentally kick his feet up and smack Zee's on his chin resulting in the older vampire tumbling down the bed.

"Ouch Nunew that's not nice of you" Zee complained while rubbing his jaw. When he look up towards the younger, Zee almost lost his voice by the beautiful view of Nunew.

The male is only having his brief covering his nakedness, body half sitting on the bed as the moonlight shone on his face igniting the purple spark in his eyes within the dark.

"Nunew your eyes—beautiful" Zee have his mouth open in shock, mesmerised by how the colour suit Nunew so much.

"Mmmmhhh hungry—" Nunew lift his butt on the air and he begin to crawl on his knees to where Zee is. As if a starving predator targeting its innocent prey.

"Suddenly?—what would you like to eat, I can find something easy to prepare" Zee open his arm wide to catch the younger as Nunew jump on his lap. "Easy there" Zee chuckle as he find Nunew act so cute whenever he is hungry.

Rather than answering him, Nunew opt to bite on his neck instead but not hard enough to tear skin. Zee hiss when Nunew bite harder as he suck on nothing.

"Nu? What are you doing?" Zee let Nunew attack his neck as he want while he find the gesture so funny and cute at the same time. It do feel like a kitten bite rather than a dangerous animal attacking him. Even his vampire side did not see Nunew as a threat.

"Okay enough playing now, let's feed you something delicious shall we" Zee meant to lift the both of them off the floor and sit Nunew on the bed while he goes downstairs but he lost his balance when Nunew use enough force to tug Zee down with him onto the bed.

"Nunew! That's dangerous" Zee scold the younger who is already looking up at him with his innocent round eyes.

"Nah don't give me that pitiful look, you need to be reprimanded of how you act do you understand that? You and I could have get seriously hurt Nunew, do not repeat that again okay?" Zee poke Nunew on his nose-bridge as the younger look at the finger movements with keen interest.

"Hey, are you even listening to what I say Nunew?" Zee let Nunew play with his finger instead when the latter ignores him. The younger reach for Zee's palm and enter-twine their finger together.

"Nu, aren't you hungry?" Zee reminded the younger. Maybe after having his stomach full, Nunew would go back to sleep again. It is still so early to be awake for the younger male.

"Hummm" Nunew nodded his head, drawing seductive smile. He have a different perspective when it comes to food. Right now, he wants something that only Zee could provide him and not a real type of food. His hungriness is for something more trivial to consume.

"Let's eat" Nunew perk up in interest when Zee invite him. The younger male push Zee's body so the vampire could lay down while Nunew unbutton his trouser.