I

It was a stormy morning. A cold wind was blowing all over the city. The leaves were blowing too with the flow of air, making a crackle. It all seemed quiet. Kanat was driving to the college... All the flashbacks of what all he did to Ekim yesterday were wandering through his mind. Her face, her calling him a devil and her tears. The pain he gave to her the previous night, the pain he gave himself doing all that to her. It all caused a deep sharp pain in his heart. All those things were too harsh, too painful. He was angry not over her but over himself. What all he did to her at that amusement park was too much, it was really way too much. A girl like Ekim, A girl who taught him how to love, who brought him out of his dark black world accompanied by evils and cruelty, A girl who showed his soul the right path, brought all sorts of colours to his faded life like a bliss, A girl who made him realise he is alive somewhere at some point in this dark, How could have he done this to her? Kanat wasn't upset with the fact that he broke her trust . He was angry and broken because he thought she never loved him. It all seemed a lie to him, She broke him ... But she really never deserved the mess he caused yesterday.

All the thoughts of her, all of them, were continuously roving through his mind. His heart was on fire. He was pacing the car recklessly. He tried to remove her thoughts from his mind but he was not able to. He can't. Because... He loves her, he really loves her so much, more than anything, more than himself, for him, she was the only reason to be alive. But he really wants to stop loving her, he wants hate to grow in his heart for her, but it can't. He can't. Because she is the love of his life. And the one whom you start loving for real, you could never hate that person, no power in this world can do that. Kanat was really confused with his feelings for her. The much he tries to hate her, the more the love for her grows inside him... Even stronger. It all angered Kanat, really bad. But the way that abnormal anger took dominance over him couldn't lift up so easily. He still wanted to hurt her but he really didn't wanted to.

Kanat reached the college, parked his car in the lot and stood there waiting for Ekim. Again with a mind to hurt her, though he really didn't ... His heart didn't, but his anger wanted to. Ekim reached the school with Hazal. She looked yellow and pale. Her face was dull, it didn't had the usual shine it always had. Everything looked so silent and faded. Kanat's heart was already broken into thousand pieces, aching and seeing her like this stabbed him more and in a worse way. He was completely destroyed inside. He loves her fucking so much. Why? Why he does? Why she has such a massive control over him? Ekim walked in. Kanat walked towards her. But she even didn't looked at him and kept on walking like he doesn't exist to her. This boiled his blood. How could she ignore him? Who bought the guts inside her to do that? Kanat riled up even more, his eyes were Fierceful.

Ekim was in the library, studying. Kanat entered yet again with the purpose of hurting her. But Ekim was sick, the excessive exertion she went through yesterday caused her fever. But still instead of taking rest, she came to school. Kanat, with a slight signal with his eyes sent all the students out of the library and walked towards Ekim.