X

Next Day

I reached the school a little late today, since yesterday I've been pretty upset. I was walking past the basketball court when I saw him playing basketball with his mates. I sighed. I wanted to talk to him about yesterday, i think i should confess to him finally that I love him. Last night I had a talk with Hazal, she told me to.

And I guess I should really need to. Whatever be the future, we shall face it together. I really love him and I can't hold it anymore. But looking at him, he seems a little agressive right now, i don't think perhaps it's the right time to talk. I'll find the right time to say. As I started to leave. Tolga came near me, ugh not this a** again.

-"hey, would you meet me at the *xx* place after school?

That same old shit
-"and may i know the reason?" ~ I asked clearly appearing annoyed.
-" umm... I wanted to talk to you about something, but not here, I'll tell you there"

Since he was continuously talking to me, this caught Kanat's attention. He was getting riled up in anger. He forwarded a few inches and hit the ball directly to his face.

Tolga flinched and same did I.

-"are you here to play or flirt around?" ~ he shouted

Wait, does he really think he's flirting out here with me. oh bro but he seems jealous ofcourse, so i just decided to play out the situation.

I just smiled at T and agreed that I'll come. It was loud enough for Kanat to hear. He clenched his fist. I just went away.

Later in the day

I was going downstairs after having a chat with Ayşe, but suddenly bumped on a har chest. None others' than Kanat. I tried to walk past him. But he pulled me towards him by his wrist and pinned to the wall harshly.

-"Listen carefully, you're not going anywhere, understood?" - he said in a deep voice.

I got startled a bit but kept my calm.

-"And what if I did, hmm?"
-"then be ready to face the consequences sweetie, you know you're mine, ONLY MINE" - he said and left hitting my shoulder by his.

Oh God!

At night

I was all tired, I grabbed my mobile, lay on the bed and started scrolling through it. Suddenly I felt a sensation under my blanket. I peeked in
-"YOUUUU"~ I almost shouted.
-"calm down sweetie, your mom gonna come up"~ he giggled, as he came close to my face, fuck it, he's drunk again.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps, it was my for sure
-"why're you shouting Ekim, is everything alright"~ she said while climbing the stairs
-"Fuck"
-"I told you not to shout"~ he whispered.
-"SHE'S COMING, JUST HIDE IN FUCKING SOMEWHERE, GOO"
-"I'm alright inside"~ he said as he again got in the quilt, i drew the quilt more towards me so she won't realise.
-"What's wrong? Are you alright?"~ she said as she came in
-"Y-yes mom, everything's right"
-"Then why were you shouting your throat out like you saw a ghost?"
-"A-actually I saw a big cockroach, that's w-why.

I can feel Kanat chuckling under the blanket, his grip on my waist tightened and he was rubbing over my belly, while trying to sneak in my tshirt, I flinched.

-"What's wrong I'm saying, are you hiding something from me?"
~ she said as she narrowed her brows.
-"N-no mama, it was just a cockroach and it went away already.

Kanat was still chuckling and now he's placing some kisses on my belly, i tried to keep my calm.

-"hmm, i see... okay I am preparing the dinner, reach the table by about 20 minutes
-"okay"

As she went away, i immediately pulled him out of it

-"what the heck are you doing?"
-"I just came to meet my baby, cannot I?" he brought his face closer to my neck and kissed my collarbone.

Ahh his touches are turning me on but no, stop.

-"oh come on, stop being so rude already!!!"
He said an removed my tshirt in one move.
He kissed me from the top to the toe. Forehead, nose, lips, chin, neck, chest, belly, *imagine yourselves rest*

Ngl, I'm loving his touches so letted him.

he ripped his tshirt off and hovered upon me.

He brought his fingers closer to my face and pulled a strand behind my ears.

Slowly, he traced my face with his fingers. I closed my eyes, feeling all of it.

Shimmers flew in the sky and butterflies clustered in my stomach rushing here and there.
A shiver flew down my spine as he bitted my earlobe and said in a husky voice,
"No matter how much you deny or play with me, I'll make you mine tonight"

He then reached my lower lip and sucked it. I couldn't control and moaned in pleasure. I've lasted so long for his touches. He suddenly but my lip and i was about scream, but before he drew his tongue inside closing all the boundaries and his lips started exploring every inch of my mouth.

As he caressed my waist softly, a sudden wave of blood rushed through my veins making me all hot. I fondled his hairs softly, feeling all of it.