VI

I was stunned. I knew he gonna get jealousy fits but I never thought he'd admit it straight like that. But wait a minute... We've broken up, SO WHO THE HELL IS HE TO SAY THAT, HE HAS GOT NO RIGHTS OVER ME.

My breathe was heavy.
-"I hope you understood at once and I don't need to tell that again?" He calmly said.

I pushed him at once

-"Who are you to tell me that, huh? are you my owner? Am I your property? You're nothing to me and I'm nothing to you-

As I was saying that he suddenly took a step more closer to me. I was out of breath
-"Look girl, I don't wanna argue, I am saying that calmly for the last time-
My breathe hitched, his face was barely inches apart. I diverted my focus as I got nervous.
He was still looking at me anxiously, I didn't knew what to say, so just to skip the situation I nodded.
-Better now
He said as he left.
I took a deep breath and sighed.

*Later in the day*
I was doing some of my maths homework as Ayşe came in.
-"Why you came so early today from school huh?"
-"Umm... Not particularly a reason, I was just willing to leave early so I can prepare for my upcoming exams."
-"Oh but they still are a month away!"
-"I don't think there's problem in preparing early?"
-"Uhh, ok by the way I saw Kanat coming out of the elevator in which you were, did something happen again?"
-"What could've happened?... Okay, but the thing is I really don't understand him, firstly we have broken up already, but now he's threatening me to not to appear with Ateş anywhere otherwise he'll do something wrong"
-"Hmm... I see" She smirked- "I guess he still don't want you to let go of him, after all he still loves you" she winked
-"It's no joke, he considers me his property, like he can treat me whatever way he wants."
-"Awwww, I see you got a hot possessive boyfriend"- as she made a smoochy face.
-"Uh stop playing Ayşe, he's not my boyfriend anymore, why I've to tell this again and again."
-"I see you're angry with him too, but no worry baby, he ain't a guy who'll leave the love of his life so easily"- she pouted.

I was so done.

-----

I was out to a cafè to relieve myself from all the stress. I ordered some hot cocoa for me.
-"heyyy"
I shook suddenly as Ateş popped in front of me again. I sighed.
-"Oh you, here, come on sit down"- As he sat opposite to me.
-"How you came to be here by the way?" I asked
-"I came here just to grab a coffee, perhaps it's a coincidence meeting you here"
-"Yeah, I see..."

There was two guys sitting on the table alternate to theirs. One of them clicked a picture of both of them together and sent it to-- you know-- Kanat.

We were talking and laughing for since about an hour. As I saw a car racing to the cafè we were at by the side window. It was none others' than Kanat. I knew something is gonna happen again now as I shook my head in frustration.

" How he came to know I'm here" -I said in my mind.

Suddenly I heard rough footsteps coming towards in my direction. I knew whom it belonged to.
As someone suddenly grabs my shoulder
-"Come out of here"- he said coldly pulling my shoulder.
-"Ugh stop Kanat, it hurts, stop!!!"
-"Just shut up and come with me"
And before Ateş could say something, he already took me out of the cafè, suddenly he took me to an quiet place and pinned me roughly to the wall.
-"Ughhhh, it's hurts...what are you doing...why can't you just stop"
-"I told you not be near that guy again, didn't you hear me that day, huh" he grunted.
-"why...why do you care, i don't belong to you anymore- he grabbed my neck harshly, I tried to remove his hand but his grip was too tight, he was too strong, I can't help it.
-"w-why're you doing this"
-"BECAUSE YOU ONLY FUCKING BELONG TO ME, YOU'RE ONLY MINE, NO FUCKING OTHER CAN
TOUCH YOU OR BE AROUND YOU, YOU FUCKING CAN'T GIVE ANYONE ELSE YOUR ATTENTION OR TIME, OTHERWISE, I'LL KILL THEM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

So here's the part 6, it's a little short by the way, so i apologize, I promise I'll publish a longer part 7 :)))