V

This is a part acquired from chapter 12 🍁

It's been a whole month since I and Kanat haven't talked for even once. It's been such a long tiring month. I've felt so uneasy everytime I saw Kanat staring at me with icy cold eyes.

It's autumn already. I've been sick lately and therefore decided to skip the school until I am somewhat better. I was curling in my bed and was watching the leaves fall through the window. I felt silence and peace.

Suddenly my mobile rung. It was Hazal's call.
- Where are you? I am waiting for
   you?
- Umm well, I've decided to not to     go to school today and seek some rest alone.
- What happened? You aren't alright?
- No, it's just some cold and a mild fever plus I am having a terrible headache and caught my period lately. I am not just fit enough to go today.
- So, if you aren't going then I guess, I'll take a leave along with you too, we may spend some time together, I'm coming to you
- No,don't, don't miss your school for me
- It's alright girl, there's no problem in taking a leave for a day.
- Ok...As you wish

Hazal reached Ekim's home and bought her some of her favourite cookies and chocolates. Ekim was sleepy as the waves of the autumn wind was causing her to.
Hazal smiled softly and covered Ekim with a blanket as she slept and decided to leave so that she's not disturbed.

Later in the day, at nearly noon. She woke up by a sense of someone around her, she turned and saw her mom caressing her cheek.
- Are you feeling better kızım? You haven't eaten anything since the morning? Here , I've got you some soup, you may then go back to sleep if you wish, but before have some as you might feel weakness otherwise.

*Ekim smiled*
- Ok mom, I'll have it and I am feeling much better, thank you,
but I thought Hazal came...
- Yes she did, but she left when she saw you sleeping.
- Oh okay
- Here you have it and call me if you need anything else *as she kissed her forehead*

*In the evening*
- I hope you are doing alright now
-Yes Hazal, much better... In the morning it felt like my head will burst until i fell asleep.
- I am glad you're fine now. so, i wanted to talk about the matter between you and Kanat-
- I don't know about it. It's been literally a month and we haven't talked even once.
- Hmm... I see, but Ekim, i really say it, that if you continued further to fight what you feel, then the things will remain to be the same and frozen between you and him.
- Look Hazal, I really don't wanna talk about it. Kanat things that his actions are always right. After that lunapark shit it's kind of hard to do that. And now he's been waiting for me to apologise to him, like he's always right. It angers me so much.
- This has been the problem forever. If you had already told him that you love him. He'd have trusted you over anything. But the thing is he never heard a confession from you. And all this made him easily accept the fact that you never loved him.

*Ekim was teary eyed as Hazal engulfs her in a comforting hug*

-Look Ekim, You are such a lovely and a sweet girl. But this world is too cruel to be loved except one and that's him. You've been fighting off the actual person who deserves your love to the people who don't like that Leyla. You really need to be selfish and that's the only way you can be happy. I can't see you suffering like this always.

The Next day

Ekim and Hazal were walking to school laughing as Kanat came driving. He glared at Ekim for a moment and then drove away.
Hazal was again about to open the topic of her and him but Ekim denied as she didn't wanted to talk about it.

As they came in- A guy came on a bike and parked it on Melisa's parking spot. Everyone were wondering who was he and why he came. Melisa's girl group was already enlightened by him especially Ece. And Kanat was looking at him in surprise and angrily as he showed off. Other boys exclaimed that he's a newbie, Kanat will put him to his place.

All the boys and girls were practicing basketball in the gym as Mr. Ziya and Rıza came with the same guy they all met outside.

As Mr. Ziya introduced-
"Everyone, this is Ateş. The new guy in our college. He's in the same grade as you all, I'll hope that you all will welcome him warmly and befriends with him"
As they left.

Ateş turned towards Ekim
-Ekim!
-Hmmm
-Hello
-Yes, what do you need?
-As I am new in this college, so ofcourse I want you to take me for the school tour.
-Why me?
-Because you're beautiful, and I guess it's the tradition for beautiful girls to do it.

The word "beautiful" caught Kanat's attention as Ateş was talking to her. His eyes were already blazing with anger as he realised he called Ekim "beautiful". Ozan was already smiling as he saw him flushed all over with jealousy. Kanat made a tight fist as he saw her leaving with him.

*Later in the day*

Ekim had to go upstairs so she took the elevator and to her surprise Kanat was already there and as she tried to leave on the sight of him, he already pulled her inside roughly.

-"So you've not been in talking to me lately" he said with forming an evil grin on his face.
-"Yes, I haven't 'cause I already got so much things in my life other than a stupid talk with you"
-"Hmmm...Really!? Or you've been busy with some random sloths around" He exclaimed with a slight appearance of anger clearly visible in his tone.
-"Wait! What do you mean"?
-"Oh please don't act so innocent, it's your thing to play around with guys. But I see this time your choice amongst them is really shit".
-"Are you serious, I can't believe you, what are you upto again"?
-"I am not upto anything, but I guess your love life is active now, huh"?
-"What love life? You're sick I guess"
- "I am sick, ok alright, by the way won't you introduce me to that newbie", who seem quite interested in you already? He said in a stern voice
-"Kanat enough, you really need to seek some help and leave me alone-
As she was saying Kanat moved even closer towards her, there face were only a few inches away. Ekim's breath intensified, there was electricity in the air, Ekim tried to push him but he was too strong to be moved. He held her by the waist and pulled her towards him harshly.
-"What are you doing, leave me ugh" Ekim said timorously
-"You know, I don't care what you say or think. But I am getting clear with it, if I saw that sloth again around you, the result won't be good" he exclaimed fiercely.