VII

Ekim POV

My whole body was sweating, I was shivering... I've never seen him like this, It's such an unwanted encounter... What has happened to him? He's not the Kanat I've known. I can't help as I shut my eyes. I don't want to see him. He's horrible. He's so possessive... horribly possessive.
Suddenly my head felt a shook. I opened my eyes, it all went blurry, I feel like I am about to fell, as I did... And everything went black.

I woke up feeling dizzy. There was a sharp pain in my head and neck both. I felt feeble as I wrapped myself in the blanket tightly... I closed my eyes but suddenly i realised what happened earlier. As I was thinking the door bursted open and Hazal rushed towards me with a tense expression.

"How are you right now, feeling some better"
"Umm... Probably better than before but my neck and head are still paining.
"Oh I see... Here have some biscuits so you'll be able to take the painkillers later"
"I don't feel like to have one, you just give me a tablet"
"No, these medicines are quite heatable, have two or three only then you'll be able to take one... Now come on"
"okay"- I sighed
-"By the way, how did I end up here"
-"Kanat brought you here after you fell unconscious there"
-"And where is he now"
-"He's having a talk with the doctor...doctor said that you fell unconscious due to low blood pressure and immense stress. You gotta take care"

I hummed.

After a minute or two Kanat entered the room and Hazal gave me a quick peck on forehead and left.

There was an awkward silence in the air.

-"Are you better"
-"I am"
-"So...-
I interrupted his sentence in mid and said-
"Well, I guess I should perhaps get going, it's already half past seven and dark outside"
-"And how you'll be going?"
-"I'll get a cab"
-"You are not going by any cab or anything, I'll be dropping you" ; this time his voice was a bit rough so I flinched.
-"I don't need your help, I'll manage, thank you"
-"Shut up, I don't want to argue with you again, better understand in a normal tone".

He was rude again. I was scared as he can do anything without thinking in his anger. It's better to agree without causing any scene here again. I just nodded as he held my hand any took me downstairs towards the car.

*A little later*

There was pin drop silence in car.
None of us said anything. I felt uneasy. He was driving quite fast.
I stared through the window, the night skyline was looking absolutely beautiful. The city and building lights shone dull in the foggy weather. It was quiet outside as well. I opened the car window a little as the cold air entered in and stroke all over my face softly. It felt nice as I closed my eyes.
Suddenly the car stopped as I felt a stare on me. I opened my eyes, he was looking deep in my eyes. My eyes blurred with a tears forming. I love him so much, but what are these complications we are facing...why don't they end at all. He opened the door and left without saying anything as he stood on the footpath facing the galata bridge. I also came out and stood corresponding to him.
It was quiet cold outside didn't felt much in the car. I looked at him, his side glimpse looked like an art, in this night, here, all alone. I broke the silence.

                *The view*

                *The view*

-"Why did you came out here in between-
Before I could say something he roughly drew my towards him and kissed me. Softly...But... Passionately. It felt like years, like ages. I slowly pulled out and he rested his forehead on mine.
-"I'm sorry"- he uttered in a low heavy tone- "I know sorry cannot change any thing, the past, all the happenings, it can't... But least I could do is to ask for forgiveness because I don't feel like I can bear this longing anymore. We've hurt each other, a lot. But, I love you even when I'm over taken by my anger. Your presence and your loving view permeates my pride. I love you more than ever every time I see you. You've made a massive control over me. Why don't you let this trust build up... Why don't you let this love?. His eyes were wet, as were mine, I strongly engulfed him in a hug like there's no tomorrow. I do love him too, but he caused me a lot. Should I forgive him? I don't know.

I try to pull out from the hug but his strong grip on my waist and shoulders didn't let. About a few minutes later we finally pull out. I couldn't say anything, I've been silent listening to him. I don't know what to do. So, without thinking anything I left him alone there. He was continuously looking at me in a disbelief but I don't care. No Kanat, this love can't happen, the much we try the much we fall. We are accompanied by different worlds, they don't let this happen.

*The Next Day*

I was lying on my bed as the morning lights hit me. I slid the curtains and took a deep breath in the fresh air. Trying to forget all what happened yesternight. I heard a knock at my room's door, sure it was mom.
"Good morning sweetheart"- as she kissed my upper cheek.
"Good morning"
She handed me over a cup of coffee.
"Do you want to go to school today?"
"Ofcourse, I've been absent lately, my attendance might get low"
"So just get ready fast, we'll spend some quality time in the evening... Can watch a movie, I'll make you a pizza all along, for now just hurry up fast."
I nodded and smiled.

I got ready and left for the school. As I was walking with Hazal we caught Aziz on our way.He wasn't with Kanat, that's the first time he's coming to school without him. He was looking a bit depressed. I asked Hazal but she didn't knew either, so she approached the reason to Aziz.
-"Hey Aziz, good morning... Where's Kanat by the way, he isn't with you?"
-"No... He's not"; he let out a sigh., "he's been worse, I don't know what's wrong with him, I think, perhaps Ekim is the very reason of it"

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?

-"ME, HOW, what have I done now? What's wrong?"
-"Since last night he reached home after dropping you he is extremely exasperated, I don't know why, he didn't talked to anyone and even when mom questioned him he's been behaving badly with her too. He never does that. And not just this, he broke the restroom mirror too, and been throwing and breaking things here and there. Last night was horrible, when I slinked in his room this morning, alcohol bottles and things broken into pieces were only at sight. All night I heard was him shouting your name saying 'I hate you Ekim'.

What could I've reacted. I knew he's again gonna do something, but I didn't expect it to go that far, that he'll proceed towards such things this time.

hey sweethearts...sorry for being so late, I had my practical exams so this week's been exhausting 😖. I'll be trying to post the next part sooner this time.

X

A Part Of Us 🍁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara