II

Ekim recognised Kanat's steps, she looked around, nobody was there except him, he was coming towards her with a smirk on his face. Ekim got tensed and started gathering her books to leave the library. As she started to leave, a strong hand from behind clutched her shoulders. Ekim tried to get rid of his hands but his grip was too tight to be moved. He let out a devilish smile. She got even terrified, a short reminder of what all he did to her last night was enough to trigger her fears. But she didn't reflected it and tried to stay calm. Kanat laughed, "I didn't knew, you even knew how to be scared kahraman kız."

'I guess you don't got any job except wandering around me obsessed all the fucking time' She also said.
"Oh really, you think so" - he again let out an evil laugh. Now Ekim was getting irritated. She thought he has completely lost his mind.His face expression got serious now. He said, "The way you're scared right now from me, if you would have been earlier the same way while recording my voice, things would've been different."
'Scared from you!' , Now she let out a sarcastic chuckle, 'what has ever gotten me that I'd be scared of you, neither I was earlier nor I am now and nor would I ever be in future.' Now he was blazing with extreme anger.
"Yes, that's what it is, why would you be scared to do that, a person only gets scared when they cause such an awful thing to the person they actually love, why would you be? Why would you be scared to do that when you never loved me? Why would you be scared when you actually played me to get those words out of my mouth?... You're such a wonderful player Ekim, you know very well how to play with someone's heart, You're excelled in it." Kanat's extreme rage was getting with a flood of emotions and pain. His eyes were almost red with anger and tears were rolling through his eyes.

This was getting difficult for Ekim to control too, she also couldn't stand him in pain, she felt guilty but she was angry on him too for all the mess he made last night. It all seemed like a sharp arrow, which has stroke on their hearts badly. Tears were flowing through her eyes too. But, she couldn't say anything, she couldn't express that she never did this all to break him, she couldn't express through her words that she loves him. And not being able to do this has been her biggest fault forever. She said nothing. Kanat was waiting for her to say something, to shout on him, to hug him, but, she couldn't. He was too weak to resist it all, his anger was getting over the lines. He didn't wanted to throw his utmost anger over her. He flounced out of the library and shutted the door in a horrible manner that it caused a crack on it. Ekim stood there, with guilt, looking what all she did to him.

Kanat's rage is absolutely destructive and he can't resist it, that's his bigger problem. He flew downstairs. On his way, a boy mistakingly collided with him. Now it was the time for that outburst. The boy already fell down after colliding with him and now Kanat roughly lifted him up through his collar. Everyone around him stopped, nobody said anything or tried to stop him because it's like throwing yourself in front of an angry and hungry lion. He pinned him to the wall and started punching him, bawling, just the same way he used to do earlier, with everyone.
Blood was all over his face and on Kanat's hands, it was a dreadful sight. Somehow, Mr. Ziya reached the place and stopped it. Kanat left already without saying a word in his anger. The boy whom he beat seemed half dead and he was rushed to hospital.

When Ekim got to know what Kanat did to that boy, she was extremely frightened and scared. He is like an absolute animal in his anger. Ekim started crying, she took all this as her fault, she caused it all, she made him this way, seeing her crying like this Hazal and her mom rushed to her, to stop her, but she was sobbing so hard. She again and again said to her mom that why she is the one who causes everything, why everything is so horrendous. Why is it? Why? Why? Why? Seeing her condition both her mom and Hazal tried their best to console her that it's not her fault, everything would be better eventually by time. And sobbing like that she fell asleep on her mother's lap. Kanat on the other hand was still filled with anger, but slowly a new fear was developing inside him - What if he loses her forever if these things kept on happening?