III

It was 11:15 PM at night, Kanat was driving the car, still her thoughts were recklessly all over his mind, what he has done to her...what is he still doing...What if she leaves him one day if he kept hurting her continuously like that, what if she gets tired of him one day...Ekim, the light of his life, the only reason for him to breathe, who lives in each and every breath he fills, without whom he never knew a thing called heart even existed in him...and suddenly a flood of thoughts about her came in his mind, that day when he took her out for one day... feeding her those berries...caressing her hand when she was caressing the fur of that baby horse...when she used to kiss him on his cheeks...when he danced with her for the first time...when she visited him in hospital...when she hugged her that day when he was in pain...her deep beautiful ocean eyes...those tears...her lips...her hair...her scent...and...
her...all of her...his eyes were filled...an outburst of emotions and tears fell down his eyes...tears of deep pain...like...she was flowing in his tears.

Suddenly a car came from front which was driving wongside...Kanat didn't realised as he was deluded in her thoughts...the car imbalanced... and...the accident happened

Ambulance came and he was rushed to the hospital. Aziz got to know about the accident first.
He and Suna hurried to the hospital.

Aziz knew what could be the very reason of that accident. He called Ekim.

Aziz: Hello, Ekim, please come to the hospital, Kanat had an accident while driving.

(For a moment she was frozen)

Ekim: Nnnn..ee (turkish: whaat?)
The mobile slipped from her hands, she hurried to the hospital urgently full of tears, thousands of thoughts were dashing in her mind)

As she reached the hospital, to Kanat's room.

Aziz(to Suna): I guess we should leave them alone for sometime

Kanat was asleep after he had some stitches on his left hand

Ekim slowly slowly reached to him, with tears in her eyes...she started stroking his cheeks softly

Kanat opened his eyes and was delighted to see her, but seeing tears in her eyes he got a bit sad

Ekim: Are you alright now?
Kanat: Yes, I got as you came.
Ekim: Hmm, i see
(She gets up and Kanat holds her hand)
Kanat: Are you leaving already,just because I said I'm fine?
Ekim: No, I'm here only
(Ekim seemed like she was about to cry)
Kanat(chuckling): So... Were you scared about me hero girl?
Ekim: Nnno...I knew you'd be fine...but...
Kanat: but what hero girl? Comeon, you were scared about me, say it.
Ekim: Ok, Yes I was...
She suddenly said and sat on the chair beside him
(Kanat was looking deep into his eyes as he remembered yesterday)
K: Ekim, i genuinely want to ask this... Do you, do you really feel...like something... even a little bit about me.
(Ekim was silent she was trying to control her tears)
{There was complete silence in the room}
K: I know, you won't say anything, it's...sort of...your right after...what I did to you in that amusement park(He was cryish remembering that night)
E: hmm...what do you expect me to? You might think, I may not love you, I hate you ..yes?

Kanat really couldn't control his tears this time

K: I know, but Ekim, I...I can't do this anymore girl, please forgive me, please...otherwise... I won't be able to forgive myself...I, I really love you, I love you so much that you can't imagine, I don't know, how, how you've became my weakness, you're so  necessary to me...I can't breathe without you, everything is dark and colourless...You are the only one who bought colours in it... I don't know where... Where else I'm supposed to go now, you're the last journey of my life...The day I don't see you...I go completely crazy,how you've became so important to me, i, i don't know

He was really having a hard breakdown, crying, holding her hands like pleading to her...Ekim was also full of tears, she couldn't resist and rushed to press her lips on his.

It was a deep kiss, a kiss full of emotions, love, pain and longing. It finally felt like home, like finally all the pain and all the suffering has came to an end, they kissed for a long time...and when she pulled slowly, there was a smile on both the faces.

K: You're finally back to me and I am to you and now, I want you to stay, forever
(To this Ekim chuckled)
And Kanat again pulled her for a kiss, an even deeper one.

So, here's the part 3... I'll be posting the 4th part tomorrow only

Thank you 🤗