VIII

This man is getting on my nerves. I knew it from the starting, even before when I heard about him being the king of bullies amongst them all, I knew he ain't a normal human. And whenever he's wanting it he want it no matter how, it's his nature, he doesn't care, he's sort of a self centered and an egocentric guy.

But since I fell in love with him, It all didn't matter to me. Neither he behaved with me after we got into a relationship, he's always been sweet, kind and protective towards me. Earlier too he's saved me quite a times especially from Ozan and Melisa, when literally nobody was there. And I'm ending up everything with him. Because I know everytime I try or he does, something happens and the circumstances yet lead us to the same place we started. I don't know if our destiny wants this relationship to happen or not. I try not to care about him but I end up doing so.

- I was so lost in thinking that I didn't realised Hazal was waving her hands in front of my face.
- "Girl, are you gone or still here?"
- "I was just thinking something, come on now let's go to school, we are already so late"
- "Are you serious right now?"
- "huh?"
- " I mean didn't you heard about Kanat, about his condition right now, you're not kidding me,right?"
-" you go and check him out, I'll be waiting you back in school"- saying I started to leave...
-"Ekim, are you serious right now, why are you behaving like that?"
-"Uh Hazal, I've got an assessment to submit in first period, it's about to start"- as the students started going to their classes back, I also left saying a bye to her quickly leaving her shocked and frustrated

I don't know myself what the heck I'm doing.

Suddenly a car came in, it was non others' than Kanat, I felt an unknowing relief that he came, i still don't know why, even though how his condition might be right now. I gotta disappear before he see me, I'm too afraid what he gonna do. I've literally lost my mind right now.

Kanat parked the car and took his bag out from the back seat of the car and held it by a single hand. His face was looking cold, a little puffy. Everyone around him got scared as they all knew about last night gossiping when Aziz was talking to them. They all freezed frightened and started to leave for their classes as Kanat can do anything to them in anger.
As Kanat was walking, Hazal stopped on his way.
He gave stood there with an expression less face as he looked to Hazal.

-"Kanat-
-"If you are going to talk to me about your best friend then better not"
-"And why is that?"
-"What why is that?"
-"Isn't she the love of your life"
-"Hazal, I'm talking to you calmly right now, don't approach her topic to me and secondly I have no love life"
-"So you're returning to your old selves-
-"Yes I'm... sadly I forgot to, but now I'm the old Kanat Günay, from whom everyone here are afraid of "
-"So you're returning to your bullying things"
-"Yes I'm"- as he started to leave Melisa came from behind and approached him.

*Ekim POV*

I came out to look thinking if he and Hazal were still here, but saw Melisa hanging out with him. She was hugging him, but he didn't respond, but suddenly he smiled and hugged her back, As Melisa chuckled and they left hand in hand.

This was enough, I've seen enough. My eyes were filled. But suddenly I remembered, why am I getting like that. We have nothing in common. I broke up all the connections with him already. I need to stop caring about him, we're not meant for each other anyway. I tried to distract my mind from him but it was no use. I still love him. But I can't. Him and Melisa are better a match. I thought as a tear passed my eyes.

*Author POV*
Before Ekim came Kanat was already irritated with Melisa, but just as he saw Ekim glancing them, he thought to make her jealous and to believe he doesn't care about her anymore. But just as he saw Ekim has left. He freed himself from Melisa's grip, as she stood there dumbfounded.