10

JIMIN POV

There are few moments in life that can be described as perfect but this is one of them.

I breathe a deep sigh of relief
as I lay in bed beside Jungkook.

He's wrapped in my arms with his head resting on my naked chest.

We've been like this for a few hours now and I don't feel like moving in the slightest.

I'm not even sure how long we spent fucking each other.

It seemed like an eternity.

I lost count of the number of orgasms I had but I'm pretty sure it was more than three.

Never before have I surrendered myself to anyone so completely.

Sex has always been about something purely physical for me.

I think that's why I was so reluctant to pursue anything
with Jungkook.

I've never before experienced something so full of both emotion and physical satisfaction.

And I know there's never been a time when I've actually felt like sex was a bonding experience.

I press a soft kiss to the top of Jungkook's head and to my dismay, he stirs slightly.

"Did I wake you?" I pull the blankets up around him to stave off any threat of chill.

Thankfully, the furnace has continued to behave itself and the temperature in the house is actually quite pleasant.

"No." He stifles a yawn. "I was just listening to your heartbeat."

Jungkook shifts and props himself up on one elbow.

The look on his face makes me think he has something important to say but isn't quite sure how to say it.

I reach out and gently caress the side of his jaw, It's such a simple motion but it's the first time I've ever done it to anyone.

Despite that, it feels so natural that it sends chills down my spine.

Everything I do with Jungkook feels perfect.

It's almost as if instinct alone is guiding me through what I need to do.

"Have you..." Jungkook starts to speak but lapses into silence, He shakes his head apologetically.

"I'm sorry, it's kinda difficult for me to put this into words."

"It sounds silly in my head."

"Just tell me what you're thinking." I coax him.

"You didn't laugh at me when
I told you I thought my house was haunted."

"There's no way I'm going to laugh at you, Unless you want me to that is."

I offer him a reassuring smile.

He chuckles a little. "Okay, fine."

"I just...have you ever heard
the term 'fated mates?'"

He meets my eyes and his expression is shining with sincerity.

"I've heard it, yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone has but I
thought it was just a myth."

I adjust my position slightly and my body creaks in protest.

After such a vigorous workout, every joint and muscle feels like it's reached the point of exhaustion.

"A lot of stuff has happened recently that's made me question whether or not it's a myth."

Jungkook looks away as he settles back into bed beside me.

"My twin, Taehyung, stumbled into a relationship with two alphas."

"The way they met, all of them
in the right place at the right time, it feels like 'fate' is the
only way to describe it."

"The way he describes what
he feels for them...I never
really understood it before."

"I thought he just happened into an unconventional relationship that works despite all odds."

"But maybe...maybe it works because they were biologically built for one another."

"Maybe they were fated to be together."

I feel a tightness in my chest as he speaks and I realize my heart is throbbing in my chest.

It's not a panicky flutter but something deeper.

What he's saying is resonating with me on a deep level.

"You're saying...you think
maybe we're...?" I let the question hang in the air.

I don't know why but I feel like
if I say it out loud, I'll break some sort of spell and none of
it will actually be true.

"I can't think of anything else that makes sense." Jungkook
is clinging to me like he never wants to let go.

"The way we were drawn to each other that night is almost inexplicable. Then there's the fact that the empty, gnawing feeling in my gut is gone now."

"When I felt your knot inside me, it was like everything was finally the way it was meant to be."

"I'm sorry about that, by the way." I say almost without thinking.

"The scent of your heat was driving me wild and I don't think I could have stopped myself if I tried. I know we haven't really talked about kids."

"Or our relationship or what we even want to do with our lives moving forward."

"Don't worry, I wasn't going to let you come anywhere else."

He teases, tapping the tip of my nose with one finger.

"If I wind up pregnant from this...so be it, I guess."

He chuckles a little uncertainly but his words satisfy something deep within me.

"I'm really happy to hear you
say that."

I wrap my arms around him completely and pull him to my chest.

"I think you may be right, This fated mate thing is the only explanation that makes sense."

"I feel closer to you now than I've ever felt to anyone else in my life."

"I never want to let you go."

"Well, you're going to have to because I reek and need a shower." Jungkook gently smacks my arm as he disentangles himself from them.

I watch mournfully as he crawls out of bed. "Of course, you could always join me."

He winks back at me and the lusty expression in his eyes makes my exhausted cock twitch.

I didn't think there was any way I could get hard again but for Jungkook, anything is possible.

_____________________________________