Author's Note

[Will be removed when 'Shattered Kingdoms' begins to be updated here!]

To all of my beloved readers who made it this far:

First off, Merry Christmas! Today is the 25th of December 2022 and here is the promised update notice! :)

*Updated 10/10/2023:

I got in university, so that messed up my updating plans. I haven't got a specific estimate for when 'Shattered Kingdoms' will be updated, but I'm hoping to start updating before the end of the year. I've got a few chapters written, but I need some time to build up a bit of a buffer in case my schedule doesn't allow for consistent updates. I'm expecting to release when it has about 8-10 chapters written. (Loose date: December 2023)

---

Old update notice:

So, unfortunately 'Shattered Kingdoms' will not be updated until around June 2023 (As of now). If you have been keeping track of my announcements, you'll know that I have very important final exams in May 2023 and all the time from now until I graduate will be dedicated to preparing for those finals. Not only that, but I also have mocks in March and a whole pile of other school related assignments. As you can imagine, I'm swamped in work.

Now, that does not mean that I won't be working on editing 'Shattered Kingdoms' at all - Any sane person needs breaks from studying and I will be slowly editing the book in my free time. The reason why I can't update until after I graduate is because it's uncertain how much I can get done and how fast it is to edit the chapters and I do not want to return to updating a chapter a month like I did in the beginning for TEK. 

What I'm doing now is rereading the story chapter by chapter and making a brief summary of the most important parts and how that has to be changed to follow the new story line. That will likely be the most time consuming part, as I usually just brainstorm as I write, but in this case I am aiming to keep most of the story for 'Shattered Kingdoms' intact as I wrote it much more recently and the writing is a lot better than in 'Shadow Kingdoms'.

If anyone is interested in helping me with the editing process, I'd love some help :)

Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

(By the way, that picture up there? I drew it. Just felt like including it... since I removed the Art Book it's felt a bit strange to not post my art here...)

If anyone wants to see more of my art, you're welcome to follow my instagram account:

(Also, if you read the last chapter of TEK, you might recognize the white hair and red eyes of my Christmas profile picture

(Also, if you read the last chapter of TEK, you might recognize the white hair and red eyes of my Christmas profile picture...)