Copyright + Disclaimer

This idea and all the characters are mine. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is purely coincidence. Please do not steal this story or it's characters and if you see it on any other platform than www.wattpad.com then it's been stolen. Please inform me immediately if you find this story elsewhere.

This book is rated PG-13.

If you were expecting fluffy unicorns and rainbows and fairy tale endings, I think you might be in for a shock.

It contains scenes of war, violence and death.

Also, there may be some scenes of domestic violence, so please be warned. There won't be very graphic scenes, but some of the characters just have really crappy parents - sorry, that's just a fact. (It's not so much active violence, but more like past scars that need to be exposed and healed.)

Contains brief mentions of homophobia (Back in the medieval ages, they weren't exactly kind...)

[I know it seems pretty bad that I'm listing everything out here, but I don't want anyone to read something they weren't expecting. It's probably not as bad as you're imagining from reading the content warnings...]

If that's not for you, please don't read this book.

This is a trilogy and all three books are compiled here as they are edited and rewritten.*

*Book 1 is fully updated here. Book 2 will be updated in December 2023

<--<< >>-->

NOTICE

This book will be written in 3rd Person Omniscient Limited Viewpoint.

Meaning that if, for example, Person A and Person B are exploring a room, we, the readers, know Person A's thoughts and experience things from Person A's viewpoint. If Person B is surprised by what they find in the room, then the reader will not know until either it switches PoV to Person B (Done by <--<< >>--> breaking the text) or Person A goes over to get a look. It probably won't influence the reading of the story much - I just wanted to mention it.

 It probably won't influence the reading of the story much - I just wanted to mention it