Chapter seventeen

"Thank you for today," Billie said when they were back home. "I had a great time." She sat on the kitchen counter in the annex while Kai made them both a coffee. She couldn't keep her eyes off Kai, not even for a second. All she wanted was to kiss her and rip her clothes off, but she wasn't sure if Kai was on the same page. It had been so long since she'd last dated. In fact, she couldn't even remember her first date with Tristan. They had been friends long before he asked her out for the first time, and she had never felt those memorable nerves with him. Nothing close to what she felt now.

"I'm glad you had a nice day." Kai handed her the coffee. She stared at Billie a little longer before adding foam to her own cup. Then she walked over to her and took a stance in between her legs. "For some reason, I'm not sure how to behave around you anymore, Bil... And I don't normally have that problem." She gazed into Billie's eyes. "In case you're doubting whether I want to jump your bones or not, I can assure you that I do." A smile played around her mouth. "But the ball is in your court now. I can imagine this is all very new and maybe even a bit strange to you..."

Billie shook her head slowly, indulging in the dark depths of Kai's eyes. "I think you know what I want, Kai." She put her coffee mug aside, took Kai's wrist and pulled her closer.

Kai leaned in and brushed her lips over Billie's. "I do now," she said, lowering her voice. Her hand slipped underneath Billie's dress and squeezed her thigh while their mouths crashed into one another. Kai's kiss was so persistent, so intense, that Billie felt herself getting wet within seconds. Kai cupped her neck with her other hand and pulled her in even closer. Billie let out a sigh when Kai's hand moved up towards her hipbone and curled around her back, hiking up her dress.

"I want you," She whispered, breaking away from the kiss. "God damn it, Kai. I want you so badly."

Kai's hungry gaze traveled down to her mouth and back up, where she fixed her eyes on Billie's while unbuttoning her dress at the front. It was a painfully slow process, but Kai seemed to enjoy the teasing, time-consuming action. Billie shivered when Kai opened the front of her dress, her eyes darkening when she saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. She could hardly believe that she was sitting on a kitchen counter in France, being undressed by a beautiful woman whom she was about to make love to.

Kai smiled as she looked Billie up and down. She brought her lips to one breast, taking a nipple into her mouth. Billie cried out in pleasure when she bit down softly and circled it with her tongue. Kai dug her nails into Billie's back and pulled her closer towards her as her mouth explored Billie's other breast, before placing a trail of kisses down to her belly.

"These will need to come off," Kai said in a teasing voice, tugging at the lace panties.

Billie shifted on the counter so that Kai could pull them down. She felt exposed, being naked in broad daylight, but there was something incredibly exciting about that too. Kai tossed her panties on the floor and kissed her hard while her hand slipped between Billie's legs. She slowly traced a finger over Billie's center, causing her to moan into the kiss. She loved teasing Billie, loved making her wait. She could feel her longing and knowing how much Billie wanted her, turned her on like nothing else. Kai pulled out of the kiss and watched Billie's expression turn into one of sheer delight as she circled her clit with her fingertip. She was beautiful, with her hair tousled, her eyes closed and her lips parted.

"You're so wet," she whispered in Billie's ear. "I want you to give yourself to me. Don't hold back." She cupped Billie's center and spread her open, entering her with two fingers.

"Oh God!" Billie steadied herself on her hands behind her, threw her head back and moved forward, pushing herself against Kai hand between her thighs in a slow rhythm.

Each time she moved forward, she felt Kai's fingers deeper inside of her, filling her up. It was sexy, and raw, and thrilling to be taken by a woman who knew exactly what to do. She didn't think she could take much more, until Kai pulled out and kissed her way down her breasts and her stomach again, taking her time to make sure she didn't miss a single inch of Billie's skin before kneeling down in front of her with her face between her legs. Kai pulled them over her shoulders and spread them wider. Her hands slipped underneath the back of Billie's dress, holding her in a tight grip while her tongue traced Billie's folds, up and down, applying more and more pressure each time until Billie started grinding into her, begging for release.

Billie gasped. She felt her body convulse as Kai entered her with her tongue. The warm glow that spread throughout her core went straight to her head, forcing her to close her eyes at the intensity of her orgasm. She shook and cried out, tightening her legs around Kai's shoulders. When Billie finally came to her senses, Kai was still between her legs with her mouth against her center, licking her slowly.

"Jesus, Kai," Billie panted. Kai looked up at her with a cocky grin as she got back on her feet, facing her again. She took Billie's bottom lip between her teeth and bit it softly before she parted her lips and sank into Billie's mouth. Billie tasted herself as they kissed and was overcome by a need to taste Kai too. "Can we go to your bedroom?" She whispered.

"Bed sounds good." Kai's voice was low and hoarse, and Billie could hear the longing in it as she spoke. She lowered herself down from the kitchen counter and took Kai's hand as she followed her to the bedroom. Billie shed herself from her dress that was still hanging open, turned to Kai and pulled her shirt over her head. Kai unclasped her bra at the back and let the straps slide off her shoulders.

Billie sighed. Kai was even more beautiful in the light of day and seeing the hard nipples on her small breasts made her wet and ready all over again. She unbuttoned Kai's jeans and pulled them down along with her boxer shorts, allowing her to step out of them. Her hand moved down Kai's side, tracing the small curve from her waist to her hips. She had tan lines on her thighs, from the hem of her shorts, and on her shoulders, from the tank tops she wore at work.

Billie took a step forward and pressed herself against Kai as she kissed her. She sighed in delight at the soft warmth of her skin. Kai moaned into the kiss when Billie tightened their embrace. The sound of it made her knees go weak. She couldn't wait any longer and directed Kai towards the bed, surprising herself by taking charge as she crawled on top of her. The hard member in Kai's eyes alone was enough to send her over the edge.

Billie lowered herself on top of Kai and gasped at the skin on skin contact as she sank into the soft body underneath her. She pushed her thigh between Kai's legs as she kissed her, wallowing in the sounds of pleasure that escaped her lover's mouth. She felt Kai's member inside when she spread her legs apart. A spark of joy shot through her, knowing that she was the cause of Kai's hardness.

Kai kissed her way down to Billie's belly. She took her time to explore her, to appreciate her skin against her lips. When she reached the strip of dark hair between Billie's legs, there was no hesitation, and no doubt. She wanted to taste her, needed to taste her. She placed a soft kiss on the dark hair and moved further down until her lips found Billie's wet center. She kissed it, then opened her mouth to explore her, slowly tracing her length with her tongue. Kai buckled and let out a loud moan, sending waves of pleasure through Billie's core.

Her hands were clasped around Billie's hips and she pulled her closer, while she licked her in teasingly slow motions. She felt Billie's hands in her hair while she listened to her ragged breathing. Billie was overcome by desire at the sweet taste of her, and the sounds she was making. She continued teasing her, listening to the quiet moans that became louder when she moved up, towards her clit.

"Don't stop," Billie begged. "You're amazing, Kai." Then she took in a deep breath. "Right there."

Kai circled the spot with her tongue, applying more pressure, until Billie started to shake underneath her. She took a tighter grip of Kai's hair, pushed herself against her mouth and lifted her hips off the mattress as she climaxed. Kai smiled at the sound of Billie's release. It gave her a satisfaction she couldn't even begin to describe. It was all so new and strange and wonderful.

"Wow, I could do this all day."
Kai whispered, as she pushed herself back up towards the bed head and buried her face in Billie's  neck.

Billie  chuckled and put an arm around her. "Don't mind if you do."

30 votes for the next chapter