thirty

"I have to tell you something very important my love" Billie said

"What is it baby?" Kai answered

Kai and Billie we're having their late night walk, walking hand and hand when Kai suddenly saw a familiar figure walking towards them.

"S-Selma?" she mumbled

Billie Froze from what she heard.  She knows that a part of Kai is still waiting for Selma to return. She knows that once Selma is back in the picture the game would be over for her. She loves Kai but she is willing to let her go if Selma is the one who can make her happy.

"Kai- It's you" The girl answered as she jumped into Kai's arm sobbing uncontrollably. Kai was shocked, She didn't know how to react. She found herself letting go of Billie's hand and started hugging the girl back.

"F-Forgive me Kai, I- I can't live without you" Selma couldn't stop sobbing.

"But you left" Kai answered, Billie rarely move staring at them with tears flowing down her eyes. She's hurt seeing that the love of her life is still crying over her ex.

"I-I didn't wanna leave, I just had t-to" Kai seems to forget everything when she saw Selma.

"I-I was sick, I don't want you to see me at my lowest that's why I decided to leave. My heart is failing at that time, I didn't know if my heart transplant will be successful or not and I don't wanna stress you out with everything that is happening. I had a no choice Kai, I did it for you...for us. It's okay for me to be the bad guy just So I could save you for much more heartbreak" Selma explained, her eyes were blood shot with tears.

"You shouldn't have done that, I told you before. We should be forever together through ups and down and through sickness and in health and you know I would never ever leave you" Billie was shaking from what she heard. Does really mean what she said?

"Can we not talk about that please? The important thing is I'm back. I had my surgery and it went successful and now I'm here, I'm not going anywhere" Selma said looking through Kai's eyes after kissing her lips. Kai was happy hearing this her heart was jumping around meanwhile Billie saw the visible happiness in her lovers face.

"Who's this girl?"  Selma asked

"Oh shit, t-that's ugh...that's Billie m-my f-friend" she answered

"I'm h-happy for you two, I can't stop crying for the both of you... you guys look so I-inlove?" Billie answered more of like a question, hurt was all you could see deep in those ocean eyes.

"Thank you for taking care of my baby when I wasn't home Billie" Selma said, Billie smiled in respond.

"You're welcome. I better get going...you two have a great night" Billie turned around and run as fast as she could. She heard someone calling her name but she didn't even bother to turn around. She knew it was Kai.

"Billie wait up... I just wanna tell you something" Kai shouted, she stopped on her track and face the way towards Kai.

"What? Just please hurry up and go back to Selma...she needed you more than me, I can handle myself" tears can't stop flowing down her deep ocean eyes.

"I just wanna tell you that thank you for loving me, God knows how much  I love you but he also knows how much I love Selma. I'm not letting go of her again, thank you for everything Billie you made me the happiest in those times that we're together. I'm so sorry-" Kai answered

"It's fine, I can't really do anything about it. I'm leaving this place and in going back to California, I just wanna let you know that you're not gonna be able to see your child after the stunt you just pulled" Billie said our of anger