2

Author's pov / 3rd person's pov

'Jin hyung! What happened? You have to do the footsteps like this. Walk a little forward while bending your upper body to the left side and your legs to the right side,' Hoseok said and demonstrated it for Jin.

Jin nodded and did the same.

'Ouch.'

'Are you okay?' Jimin asked Jin.

'Yes. I am okay,' Jin said and got up.

'Jimin, can you call the others?' Hoseok requested.

Jimin nodded and left the practice room to find others. He found Yoongi and Namjoon writing something down on their notes. He told them to join the others in the practice room. Then he found Taehyung eating in the floor's canteen.

'Do you know where Jungkook is?'

'Jungkook?...Hmm......Oh yeah, I saw him last going to Yoongi hyung's studio.'

'Thank you Taehyung.'

.

.

.

.

.

'Jungkook?' Jimin looked here and there until he found Jungkook wearing headphones and listening to the beats while playing the mini piano which was attached to the laptop.

He assumed that Jungkook was making a new song but nevertheless he walked towards him and put a hand on his right shoulder.

'What?' Jungkook asked as he took off his headphones.

'Hobi hyung has asked everyone to gather. We need to practice for some old songs which we will be performing.'

'I have work. You go ahead. I will come later.'

'Come on Jungkookieeeeeeee.. Let's go together.'

'Hyung, I said I will go later. I have to save this. Please understand!'

Jimin flinched a little and sighed.

'Fine. Come quickly otherwise Hobi hyung eat you alive!' Jimin joked.

Jungkook didn't reply and continued to save his work before unplugging the piano and bass beat which was connected to the laptop before turning off the laptop. He stood up and closed the door of the studio and started to walk toward the practice room.

'Hello, Sunbae!'

Jungkook looked at the guy who greeted him and saw it was one of the members of Enhypen, Jake. Jungkook nodded.

'Hello,' He dryly replied and looked at the clock.

It was time for lunch. And he was too hungry since he skipped breakfast today. Not giving much attention to his hungry self, he walked out of the elevator and went to their regular practice room.

'He did- oh wait, there he is!' Taehyung claimed and took Jungkook's hand and pushed him further inside the room.

'Hyung! Don't push me! I hate skin-ships!' Jungkook yelled at Taehyung and freed his hand.

'Oh, hehe. I know! It's just I am too excited to perform the old songs after so many years!'

'You guys can talk later. We have to finish the practice soon. Then we have to have our lunch as well!' Jin shouted so that everyone can hear.

'So, which songs we will perform in LA?' Jimin asked.

'In LA, Busan, and Japan, the songs will be the same. Maybe the sequences will be different but the same songs. We also have to remember the scripts for LA. And if you guys want, you can take the script for Japan as well. For Busan, it's unnecessary since we know the language,' One of their managers said.

'Will we be doing RUN BTS overseas too?' Hoseok asked.

'We have got an email that you will be doing it in LA only. But the further things are known by the RUN BTS director,' one of the staff said.

'Oh, okay. So what song will we perform first?' Jin asked.

'Hmm.....Let's practice Butterfly.....' Hoseok said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Hngh! I am so tired!' Jimin and Taehyung cried out together.

'I know right? We even skipped lunch. Let's eat dinner together.' Namjoon sighed.

'I can't cook. Shall we order from outside or do you want to cook?' Jin asked.

'I want to cook but I am too sore. My muscles are hurting. Especially my torso,' Yoongi replied and walked to his room.

'Order whatever you guys want to eat,' Yoongi shouted for them to listen.

'So pizza?' Jin asked.

'Fine for me,' Jungkook replied and didn't wait for them as he went to his room.

'Don't worry hyung he will be smiling again when we will meet ARMY,' Hoseok said trying to console Jin.

'Yes, but....that smile is a fake one! I really wish that he smiles genuinely one day...'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jungkook walked to his bathroom and took a warm shower. He wore one of his night dresses so that he can go to sleep as soon as he eats.

Opening the cabinet of the bathroom he took out the first aid kit and opened it.

There stood a lot of drugs. Not illegal drugs but those medicines which are taken for sleeping and some other stuff.

It's been two years already. After he vomited white foam, he was taken to the hospital immediately. The doctors said that he was so close to having cardiac arrest.

It was still unusual for him to vomit white foam since it has nothing to do with cardiac arrest because the symptoms of cardiac arrest are not breathing, suddenly fainting, etc.

But in Jungkook's case, it was something else. The doctor put Jungkook under observation for a few days. His parents were also informed by the manager.

From then, after Jungkook was released, he couldn't sleep at night. At first, he thought that it was because of the letter he received from Y/N. So he took some sleeping pills.

But days went by, months passed still he couldn't sleep. He was suffering from insomnia. Since he also had to go for regular checks for his kidney transplantation that happened months ago,(2 years ago) he was caught by the doctor who said it was bad for his health to take these sleeping pills.

Members were also becoming more protective towards him and banned any sleeping drugs inside their dorm.

But still, Jungkook brought pills and has hidden those in his bathroom.

On the other hand, he also became quiet. More quiet. He stopped his interaction with other members. He stopped playing around. Most of the time, he stays inside his room.

But whenever they are shooting, he becomes so cheerful making the members worry more about him.

He was showing a fake happy life to others.
.
.
.
Jungkook took two pills before putting them inside his mouth.

Closing the lid of the first aid kit, he put it back on the cabinet before walking inside his room and gulping down some water.

'Ahh, I seriously need some good sleep. Please let me sleep at least for 5 hours...' Jungkook sighed and went to bed without caring about the dinner..

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Happy New Year