13

Y / N

It seems like the realization of my big brother and sister-in-law being in the same room as me after 2 years has actually hit me late.

I started to panic again when I followed them downstairs. Maybe I was feeling uncomfortable because the amount of our separation is bigger than the amount of time we actually spent together.

'Y/N?'

I was stopped by a soft hand grasping my left wrist. I turned back to the familiar voice and saw it was Loid.

'Ah, Loid!'

'I was waiting for you for so long.'

I gasped lowly when I heard his words. I completely forgot that Loid and I were going home together!

'I am so sorry Loid! I actually forgot to tell you that I won't be going home anytime soon tonight! I really am sorry!'

I grasped both of his hands with mine and squeezed them. He laughed and brushed away the matter.

'It's fine. But where are you going?'

'Uhh...'

I looked at Hyunie oppa and Hyejin onnie before looking back at him. How can I explain to him that my brother and I are going to talk things out?

Loid was actually more mature than Shizu and me. I think he actually understood when he looked at Hyunie oppa.

Glancing at them once he looked at me but he widened his eyes and glanced again.

'Damn, well then call me when you are free. I will go there to pick you up.'

'Hello hyung!' He said and bowed at them.

I actually found it funny the way he pronounced Hello hyung since he said it in Korean.

'It's fine, I can drop her,' my brother said and nodded at Loid.

Somehow my brother looked at Loid viciously... Maybe I am mistaken.

'Oh, Loid!' I stopped him.

'Hmm?'

'I forgot to tell you about Shizu!' I said in a stern yet clumsy voice.

'What happened to her?'

'Did she tell you that she has taken Akiyo's apartment right beside me?' I asked.

'No! Wait what? She did what?'

'Yeah! Let's talk about that later. Her belongings will be arriving soon. Since she is doing the night shift, she told me to take those. Since I won't be going home anytime soon, you have to take those. You know my password. Just put the small ones inside my apartment.'

'Okay.'

I could see that he was still shocked by the fact that Shizu has did something like this. But still, he knew well enough to leave and give privacy to my brother and me.

'Well, the taxi has arrived.' I heard oppa's voice.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'This way,' Hyejin said as she took the lead.

Jung Hyun quietly followed his wife and his sister to the lobby. He was the last one to walk towards the hotel room.