10

Y / N

'Here.' I said as I gave the taxi driver money before retreating my hands back and turning around to walk inside the building.

Honk

I heard a horn and stopped. Thinking that it was my taxi driver's and maybe I mistakenly gave the wrong amount of money, I looked behind.

But I frowned when I noticed another taxi. My taxi drove away as the other taxi stood still.

Even though not many taxis come to this place since everyone is super reach, I assumed that someone faced the same fate as mine today and minded my own business.

I could feel eyes on me but nobody was around. I was sure that it was because of my encounter with Jung hyun oppa and Hyejin onnie.

I felt goosebumps all over my body as I shivered because of how scared how was. Quickening my steps, I finally made it to my floor, to my apartment.

Unlocking the door, I quickly went inside and closed the door.

'Hah!'

I sighed heavily as I rolled my eyes in relief. It was such a horrible experience for me! Never knew I could find them here!

But a warm smile spread through my lips. Onnie, she was pregnant. She had a ring in her hand! They were married.

'I...I am an aunt now! I will have a niece soon!'

I cried out in happiness. I still was sitting in front of the hallway while my back was attached to the main door.

They looked so happy with each other.

'I wonder how will he or she will look like. Maybe their nose will be like onnie and they will have cuteness come from me! What should I call them?'

I started to think. It was as if I was still a part of the family and as if I got permission to name them or choose their clothes.

But reality hit me soon making my smile fade away. I no longer belong to the Jeon family. I am now Ito Y/N. I still don't know my future.

How am I going to get married or how am I going to have a boyfriend at least? Or will I spend the rest of my life alone?

I still remember my last crush. I crushed over Jimin oppa 2 years ago. After that, I didn't get any time to think about boys in romantic ways.

Suddenly I remembered about Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa assuming that they liked me. Those moments made me laugh.

'Oh my! How could I just say to kiss my own photo!'

I laughed at my past silliness.

Ring

'Hello?'

'Doctor Ito!'

'Oh yes, Rainer?'

'Are you free? The lead doctor is treating all of the department in a nice restaurant!'

'Oh. You guys should enjoy then!'

'Yes. But he has invited you too. Do you want to come?'

'Oh. I am afraid I can't. '

'Aww. Please come!'

'Nah. Besides, I have to be present in the hospital early in the morning tomorrow for the intern test.'

'Oh. Okay then. See you tomorrow. I will send you photos~'