45

J U N G K O O K

'How is he?'

'He is fine. You should close your eyes and rest for a while.'

'But Taehyung oppa said that the dose wasn't that high. Then why is he still sleeping?'

'I think he is exhausted. Don't worry okay?'

The voices kept coming. Whose voices are these? Why I can't open my eyes?

I tried hard and finally, after a while, I slowly opened my eyes. As if my eyes were glued together, I finally tried harder and opened them but saw white. I tried to roll over my pupils only to see blurry things.

'Hngh.' I let out a soft groan.

Why was I lying down?

'Oppa!'

'Jungkook!'

More than one voice called out my name as someone also called me oppa. Suddenly I realized who called out. My eyes suddenly widened as I quickly sat up.

'Y/N!'

'Jungkook! Calm down!'

'Oppa....'

The weak voice of my twin made me look in that direction only to see her smiley face.

There were bandages all over her face, neck, and arms. It made her smile look like a pathetic one, a helpless lonely one.

I waited for Non and stood up as I rushed towards her bed and hugged her as gently yet firmly as I could.

I felt my heart breaking at the thought of her bloody face and body.

'Y/N.....Y/N.......' I mumbled her name countless times as she returned the hug.

'It's okay. I am fine. It's just some small injuries.' She said and patted my back.

I abruptly pulled away from the hug and looked at her.

'What the fuck are you saying?! Where the heck is that girl?!' I looked at Namjoon hyung.

'Police had already taken her away. She apologized to Y/N before leaving with the police. Don't worry. Since Y/N's identity has been disclosed, her punishment will be 10 times more than usual. ARMYs are very angry right now.'

'I won't spare her.'

'The director said that she will be transferred to another department. That one handles small works and is practically the lowest in rank in the art industry.' Yoongi Hyun said.

'Good.' I mumbled but still felt that she should've been fired from the work.

Don't worry oppa. She and I won't be meeting anymore.' Y/N said grabbing my attention towards her again.

'Don't just forgive her okay?' I looked at her with narrow eyes.

'I won't. I mean I am not like those K-Drama girls or fictional girls who are like saints and can forgive everyone. I may have forgiven her a little because she apologised but I still hate her for doing this out of jealousy.' Y/N looked at her hands.

Her hands were also bandaged. My mood gradually worsened than before.

'Oh, and can I know why I was passed out?' I narrowed my eyes and looked at Jin hyung and Taehyung hyung.

I am certain that they must've given me sleeping pills instead of painkillers! Those mf ! How long I was out?! Seeing Y/N all dressed up in bandages, I think I was sleeping for more than an hour.

'Haha! I-' Before Jin hyung could reply, the door suddenly opened harshly.

We all looked towards the door only to see omma, appa, and Jung Hyun Hyung.