38

A U T H O R

Li-un and Ahn were walking towards Y/N as Y/N took some steps back, gradually making the chair behind her fall because of how hard she moved backward.

She gasped and tried to think if she was seeing the same person she saw many years ago during her school time.

'You must be hyung's brother.' Hoshi said as he looked at Y/N to see why she was walking backward.

Jungkook also stood up and now looked directly at the scene.

'Y/N...' Li-un said, his eyes filled with guilt and sympathy.

He admits that he was wrong but he had no other choices. Now that he is not helpless, he wants to apologize to her.

But seeing how her eyes widened after seeing him, he knew that she already has recognized him.

The evening he and other guys tried to molest her, it was a dark alley. So he was quite surprised to see that she remembered him now.

'Go.' Ahn encouraged his little brother.

Hoshi was confused to see that Y/N was looking somewhat scared. He thought maybe Y/N knew this guy and was only shocked.

Maybe for others like Hoshi and Ahn, Y/N's actions were not as they seemed like.

But for Jungkook, a brother always knows everything earlier than others.

Jungkook immediately understood the discomfort of his twin and noticed the scared eyes looking at the new person.

'Y/N-'

'NO STOP!'

Y/N's anxiety finally kicked in when Li-un took big steps toward her and was a few steps away from her.

She fell with a thud and crawled back. Her eyes showed anxiety, pain, scare, and much more.

'P-Please....S-stay away!'

Finally, her back hit the chair of the other table and her tears started to pour one after one until she was crying and sobbing hard.

'I am sorry-' Li-un was cut off.

'D-don't come near me! I beg you!' Y/N cried as she tried to hide her chest and stomach with her hands.

A flash of the past came inside Li-un's memory as he recalled that Y/N said the same exact things back then.

'Y/N!' Hoshi was shocked and wanted to push Li-un away from coming near her but Ahn held him.

Ahn shook his head and pleaded with Hoshi not to interfere. Hoshi didn't want to listen to him but Ahn didn't let Hoshi go and tightly held him.

Ahn knew that this was the only chance he got for his brother to apologize.

But Jungkook wasn't held back.

The feelings of Y/N's were too much for him now. His veins were showing through his neck and hands as he clenched his fists and took hasty steps toward his twin and the other new boy.

'Don't! Alone-'

Y/N was restless.

-THUD-

The four of them had no time to see clearly as they could only see the bruised body of Li-un being thrown into a corner.

Jungkook bend down and hugged his sister.

Y/N at first wanted to retract. But the very familiar scent and warmth of warm embrace made her halt.

She finally understood who the person was as she hugged him tightly.

'P-please save me! Oppa! I beg you oppa please save me!'