30

A U T H O R

Before Jungkook could do anything else, suddenly the door was opened by Taehyung who had keys in his hands.

'Not her!' Yoongi said as he pushed Jungkook away and helped Y/N to stand up.

'Hyung!' Jungkook looked at Yoongi in disbelief.

'What?' Jimin laughed.

'You were....fine!' Jungkook looked at Y/N.

'I am sorry for what I did to Hoshi hyung earlier. But I may not be, no I haven't fully forgiven you. You should know that Y/N.' Jungkook said and walked out of the room.

Y/N who already was feeling pain when she pulled his hair, rubbed her elbow as she looked down.

'Don't worry. From what I see, he is just pulling out your legs.' Namjoon smiled showing his dimples as he patted her shoulder.

'So how is everything going? We met after 2 years! I missed you!' Taehyung hugged Y/N.

'Doing great.' Y/N grinned.

'You know, I made so many friends! But Loid and Shizu are the ones who are the closest! You guys will love them if yo- shit!'
.

.

.
Y/N suddenly took her purse from the ground and quickly took out her phone.

6 missed calls from Loid
9 missed calls from Shizu

15 messages from Shizu
17 messages from Loid

'What happened?' Jimin asked curiously.

'My friends! I forgot to notify them that Hoshi oppa has received me! I bet they are worried since I am unfamiliar over here.'

All of them flinched when her phone suddenly rang. She quickly clenched her phone from preventing it to fall.

After noticing that it was Loid, she quickly received it.

'dokoni iruno?!?! watashitachiwa nagai aida anatani den'washiyōto shiteimashita!!!!!!!'

'(WHERE ARE YOU?!?! WE WERE TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!)'

Y/N groaned as she pulled her phone aside and then again bring it closer.

'I am okay! Guys don't panic!..... Yes, Hoshi oppa received me right after I walked out of the airport. But something happened.................... I am inside BTS's apartment. Don't worry.............. Tell Shizu okay?...... Thanks...Love you too!'

Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were looking at her in awe since her Japanese pronunciations were too cute and she talked as if she actually was Japanese, not Korean.

'Ack! My heart! She is so cute! Why my sister isn't like her?' Namjoon sighed as he walked out of the room.

'I know right.' Jimin also pouted.

'Sorry for the-'

'It's fine.' Jimin smiled.

'You wanna eat?' He asked.

'Uhh...sure. I am actually starving.' Y/N said.

'I have to leave quickly. I don even know if Hoshi oppa has treated his wound. He is an idol. It is not good if it leaves a nasty bruise on his chin.' Y/N thought.
.

.

.

.

.