29

A U T H O R

-Thud-

Y/N threw Jungkook at his bed and walked towards the door to lock it.

-click-

Jungkook silently looked at his twin who now was sitting on the one seated low couch with one leg up to her other leg, like an owner looking at her dog.

Feeling too little and not having much control over the situation, Jungkook was feeling restless.

Before he could say anything, his twin beat him up and talked first.

'Just because Hoshi oppa helped me doesn't means that you can do whatever you want. He helped me because I was helpless and needed help. You should be grateful that I am doing so great only because of him.'

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away. But deep inside his heart, he knew that Y/N was right.

'You were mad, sad, broken, restless. You still are. That's the very reason why you felt unfair. Look oppa, I did a mistake. A huge mistake by doubting you and letting things be caged in my heart. And I am sorry for that. To make things right, I am trying my best so that you can forgive me.'

Y/N sighed when she saw Jungkook sulking and looking at everything in the room but her.

'Your this attitude is irritating. I hope you know that Jeon Jungkook!' Y/N raised her voice a little.

'Listen! What do you think? Hoshi oppa will come and tell you that oh Jungkook, I saw Y/N?! No. He won't. He did this for me. He helped me. Don't be angry just because he has hidden the truth from you.'

Y/N stood up and sat beside her twin. She pulled her cheeks harshly.

'Ouch!'

'So apologize to him when you see him. You have hurt not only him but me too. By saying those words. I never once went into a relationship because I was busy making a career. And how to live life. It's like taking a small break okay?'

Jungkook was confused at how calmly Y/N was talking. She used only a small amount of force while talking.

'Wasn't she angry? Like too much?' Jungkook thought.

'Do you understand? I am here now. I will stay and spend time with my family. To make up for the loss times. So please try to think calmly okay?'

Jungkook already felt guilty when he punched Hoshi. But the way his twin was making him understand, he blushed a little because he felt as if he was a 7-year-old child.

'Okay, oppa?' Y/N cupped his cheeks and brushed her fingers through his cheeks to soothe the little pain she gave while pulling his cheeks.

Jungkook nodded as Y/N smiled and hugged him.

'So did you forgive me?'

'Hmm...But you have to make up the loss by spending time with us.'

'Of course.'

Y/N grinned as she hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged her back.

Y/N sighed in relief. She knew that talking with a calm voice with her bunny twin will make him understand.

'Still a mind of a baby.' She chuckled.

Both of the twins tightly hugged each other for so long. It was comfortable.
.

.

.

.

.