6. Challenge

You can comment whatever you want positive or negative. There are no restrictions guys ;)

Zanvil Pov:

When I came out, there is huge crowd and noises. I saw Victor speaking to them "There is no need to afraid anymore we are here, now please leave everyone" then he saw me and started walking towards me.

"What the fuck is happening Victor?"

"There is murder in one of our room and he was killed very brutally" he said while shook his head and immediately his face frowned "What happened to your face?"

"What? Who the hell is dare to kill in my club?" I ignored his question and started walking to the room to see the dead body. My eyes widen with the scene in front of me. He has no lips and.. no hands.

"the way he was killed I'm sure the murderer is a psychopath" Victor said

"I want you to check this and give me the details in two days" I turned to leave  but stopped "and I want you to do a background check on one person" I smirked, he raised an eyebrow in confusion. "who?"

"the hot girl you said I'm hitting on earlier" I rolled my eyes, because she's the one who hit me. He nodded his head then I turned to go home.

I entered my home to see my family is eating dinner at the dining room. My father Damien Makarov ex-Mafia king. My mother Isabella, she was the kind one but get angry easily if we did something she doesn't like. I have two younger brothers kaiden and Karlen both are 23. They are twins but their character is opposite if we compared them.

Kaiden is a cold person who does not like this our lifestyle. He always talks rudely to other people. Karlen is a funny person who doesn't care about anything. But they both have one common thing that is.. not interested in girls which create a doubt to me that, are they really my brothers. Yes I fuck around girls - more like sluts. But I don't give a fuck about them when it comes to work and family.

I sit in chair which is left side across my father. When the servants finished serving we all started to eat. "How was the meeting with Benjamin?" my father asked while eating his food. He is not Mafia king now but he is not letting me handle everything meaning he does not leave from his position unofficially yet. "Great" I sighed more like boring.

"Then who did punch you?" he asked still not looking at my face.

I heard a gasp "yes, now only I'm seeing that. Is it hurting?" mom said worriedly sitting opposite facing me, right side across my father.

I sighed "don't worry mom I'm fine, and no one punched me dad" I said turning to father.

"But it is looks like a punch mark" Karlen said.

"And how did you know what punch mark looks like?" I rolled my eyes turning to him

"Because I saw one in ka.." he stopped and I raised my one eyebrow waiting for him to complete. "karate, karate kid movie" he sighed.

I can tell that he was lying and something fishy. I opened my mouth to ask but cut off by him "if yours is not a punch mark then what is it?"

"I got bumped into the edge of the table when stood up" mom gives me a suspicious look "I don't know you are that dumb, be careful zan and Karlen don't use your phone while eating."

"Mom I'm not a child" he whined.

"stop whining like a child" Kaden said in his always annoying tone.

"I'm not a child you idiot"

"see, you are arguing like a child" Kaden said calmly. Mom shook his head and I sighed, they started their fighting again.