21. Dating

Lara's Pov:

"I don't know for sure but I think they want to kill you because you are an assassin Dark Soul."

"W-what?" I froze in my place not turning around.

"I don't know Lara, whether they are American's or not but my guess is that the people who tried to kidnap you may have know your identity"

I sigh and lean back against him. There is no use of hiding it further "From when did you know?"

"From our second meet" he said softly as I furrowed in confusion.

"How..?"

He sighed and leaned down to kiss my neck "When I first met you at the club, you smelled slightly of blood. Then on our second meet you doesn't. Your fighting skills only raised my doubt. I just connected  the dots. Now when you stuttered, I confirmed it hundred percent." he kissed my cheek as he finished.

"Does anyone else know?"

"No Lara. I didn't tell anyone and I will never. Don't worry"

I turned around and straddle him as I put my hands around his neck. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me so close to his body as we both kissed gentle and slowly for a minutes.

After we pulled back I asked him as our lips brushed "Don't you want to know why?"

"If you want to tell me,yes. Otherwise I don't wanna know" he said softly pecking my lips.

I hugged him as I drop my face on his chest. "Do you come here often?"

He rubbed my back "Whenever I feel stressed"

"Please bring me with you whenever you come here. I love this place" I whisper the last part.

He chuckled "Sure baby" he lean down and whisper in my ear "Next time when we come here, I want to fuck you under that water where we bathed a while ago" I shudder as goosebumps form all over my body.

My God. He's making me go fucking crazy.

I lift my head up as I caress his cheek with my thumb while holding his neck. I kissed and sucked his neck then throat while rubbing myself on him unconsciously. He groaned as his fingers digged on my waist. I can feel him become harder under me as I rubbed a little faster. His other hand went down squeezing my ass.

"Lara stop it until you don't want me to fuck you here" he groaned clearly turned on by me.

I bite his neck and sucked it leaving marks all the while rubbing my pussy against his hard on.

When he tried to push his hand inside my dress I get off of him immediately and stood up. He saw me with confused face while panting. I looked down at his pant which is bulging due to his hard on and smirked.

"That is for the last time what you did to me in your house" with that I started walking. I heard him groaned and cursing under his breath.

I turned to him "Come fast, I'm hungry" I chuckled as I saw him walking after adjusting his hard on.

He is definitely going to get back at me for this but I will not fall for the same trick twice.

We arrived home around 8am. As we enter I heard chatting means everyone in the hall. Before I tried to sneak away to my room every eyes turned to us. Everyone is here except Mr. Makarov.

"Where and when you both went out?" Isabella asked.

Zanvil went towards them and sit on the sofa. He didn't even showing any nervous. So I went to them and sat beside Amalia.