8. His touch

Lara Pov ;)

He chuckled "You really like to disobey me don't you? But I guess that is what turn me on sweetheart" he snaked his other arm around my stomach and yanked my back towards his front causing me to gasp.

"Now you need to be punished for disobey me" he whispered huskily place his lips on my ear.

Then he slowly trailed his lips to my neck, nibbling on the crook of my neck and suddenly bite there causing me to squeal lightly. He gripped my waist tightly from back, lick the place where he bites and sucked it. It feels so good as a moan left from my mouth. I can feel him smirking through my skin. This stupid mouth.

I will fuck anyone but not him. Never. "l-let me go before I kick you in your balls" I said breathlessly while stuttering.

He chuckled darkly "but I guess your pussy need that right now my kitten" he loosened his grip on my waist and keep it on my inner thigh, slowly trailed under my T-shirt and rubbed my clit through the pantie. "See, you are already wet for me tesoro" he whispered and continue to rub there.

My legs are trembling. If I didn't stuck between the door and him I would have on the floor right now. I can't breathe steadily. I need to do something but his grip is so strong on my hands. So what, I have my legs free.

Without thinking, I step my foot on his using my full strength causing him to stumble back cursing under his breath.

I used this chance to turn and kick him but he caught my legs and throw me in middle of the room. I fall on the floor and my head hit hard on the small table beside my bed.

He grabbed my hair then lift me and throw me on the bed now. Why is he throwing me here and there like I'm a fucking basketball.

I groaned and try to get up as I pushed down to the bed again. He hovered over me, keeping his knees on either side of my waist, sat on my thighs putting his weight and prevent me from moving my legs.

I lift my upper body and tried to punch him. But he dodged it and caught my hand then placed my both hands together with his hand above my head.

He leaned his face close to mine "I don't fall for your tricks again and again Lara" he smirked.

I'm strong but he is more stronger than me. Afcourse, after all he is a well trained Mafia king. But I need to do something before he do something to me.

He nibbled my ear lobe then trailed down to neck again, kissed and sucking all over my neck. I kept releasing a small moan. He groaned and start rubbing our lower parts. I can feel his cock throbbing even through our clothes.

This feels so good as I never felt this way with any other man. This feeling is new. I would have fucked him right now if he is not the fucking Russian mafia leader. Lara control yourself.

"Zanvil.." I tried to call him but it came out as a moan. First I need to control this fucking mouth.

He started to trail down his lips faster. He sucked and bite my collar bone earning a groan from me. He suddenly slip my panties side and started rubbing my bare clit by his fingers.

He stopped his sucking, lift his head and saw my state as he came to know how wet I'm. I saw his grey eyes which is watching me with lust and hungry, I immediately turn my face to the side because I don't want to fall for his eyes as I already not in my right mind.

He suddenly thrust his middle finger causing me to squeal. I turn my head to face him only to see he is still looking at me. He pulled out and thrust again, I closed my eyes as pleasure take over me. He suddenly left my hands and grabbed my hair then jerk up as I open my eyes in pain.

"Watch me sweetheart" he said looking at my eyes.

Now he thrust his two fingers in my pussy as I gasp. He kept thrusting in and out as we staring each others eyes. My body is trembling with so much pleasure.

He is watching my face to see my reaction is more intimate than his finger thrusting my pussy.

I take my eyes off from him. And he takes his hand off from my hair only to slap me hard on my face.

The weird thing here is I like it. I like the pain he is giving me. I like him dominating me.

He grabbed my face and forced me to face him which I did without hesitation.

He again started assaulting my neck while thrusting his finger deeper. I roamed my one hand on his hair and gripping the bedsheet with another hand. Now I'm a total moaning mess, this room is filled with our breath and moans.

He bite my shoulder hardly as a loud moan release from my mouth. This pleasure is too much to handle. My body want him to fuck me hard right now on this bed but my mind says to stop him. I don't want to open my mouth to say anything that may disturb us right now.

He stopped then lift his head to see my eyes again. He brought his fingers to his mouth and licks my cum without take off his eyes from me. I gulped seeing his hungry eyes.

He leaned down closer to my face. We both are panting heavily "If you disobey me again, then get ready to be filled with my cock." I gulped again thinking which is going to be filled.

He get off the bed and stormed out of the room hurriedly.

I blinked and looked down at my state. I was barely covered, my body and legs are trembling. Then the scene just happened play over my mind again as I groaned and pulls my hair in frustration.

What the fuck is he doing to me. It was like he is controlling me by touching my body.

I want to sleep but I can't. The only reason is..

'Zanvil'

Why Zanvil did this?

Is he playing with her?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If yes then Vote.