17. Angry

Lara's Pov:

I watched him intently as he treats my wound with the blank face. I told him that I slipped in road while walking back to home. He didn't say a single word still now indicating that he is really angry.

I saw that his eyes are so focused right now. Of course he cares about me. But I hate this silent treatment. After he band-aid my neck he went to treat my temple which is little more bad. Suddenly a idea popped in my mind.

As he started clean it with the cotton dipped in alcohol, I shouted "Ahh". His face slightly changed to worry.

"Lara are you okay? sorry I'll be careful" he said before he went back to treat and I winced again. He raised his eyebrow at me "I didn't even touch it." Shit.

"it hurts even if you don't touch it" I said, closing my eyes like I was in so much pain.

Then he started treating my wound again but this time with so carelessly. I winced again "it's really hurting now you bastard"

"suck it up" he said with emotionless face but his lips are slightly moved up, very slightly.

Asshole.

After he finished on my temple, I placed my hand on his cheek. He closed his eyes, leaning into my touch.

"I'm sorry. I promise I will call you and never walk carelessly like that. I just slipp-"

He opened his eyes and shut me up by the piercing glare. "don't lie to me Lara, I know that was made by the knife" he pointed to my neck.

I get tensed "I -I'm.." I stuttered searching for the lie to make him believe me but cut off by the doorbell. I stood up while thanking the god for send me the help.

I opened the door and met by the delivery man with the food I ordered. His eyes roamed my body up and down, licking his lips.

"What are you gwaking at, you pervert" he snapped his eyes to my face. I scowled at him "How much?"

I reached to hand out my money only to be pulled back by Zanvil. He gave his money to the guy with the glare.

"Fuck off before I pull out your eyes" Zanvil said as the guy speed walked away from my door hurriedly.

He closed the door before walking to the couch, leaving me here standing like a stupid.

"You know I'm not broke, right?" I asked and walked to the kitchen to put this in a plate.

I kept the parcel on the counter and when I'm about to take a plate, I was being pushed to the counter. Zanvil gripped my ass with both hands and lift me up, making me sitting on the kitchen counter. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to the edge. He was standing between my legs, my nightwear rolled up a little, exposing my whole thighs.

He grabbed my jaw with another hand and crashed his lips on mine more aggressively like he is showing his anger on my lips. He bite my lips, pushing his tongue inside while he left my jaw and rubbed his hands on my thigh. He groaned into my mouth mumbling "So soft"

My eyes widen slightly remembering I don't wear anything inside.

I placed my hand on his stopping him from getting near my pussy. He growled angrily "Don't you dare stop me, Lara" I left his hand.

He cursed under his breath as he cupped my pussy while kissing and sucking my neck. "You are being a good slut to please me. Aren't you?"

I turned on by hearing his dirty words as I tried to close my leg unconsciously which is only made him more angry. He grabbed my hair roots, pulling down harshly.

"Spread your legs" he demanded which I obliged.

He insert his two fingers inside my clit roughly causing me to gasp loudly. He curled his fingers inside me as I moaned loudly.

"Now be a good girl and tell me what happened." he whispered in my ear, biting my ear lobe.

"w-what? I told you -" I tried to speak but stopped when he removed his finger. He took a step back leaving me on the counter alone aching for his touch.

"Lara. You know, I can find anything without your help but I want to know everything from you"

I sighed and closed my eyes. I guess I should tell him. I opened my eyes and saw him. He is watching me like trying to read my mind.

"when we went for shopping, I saw one car is following us or me.." I told him everything. I mean I told him what happened today. His expression was exactly what I expected. Angry. I think he is angry at me for not telling him.

"you killed them?"

"huh?..yes." is he angry that I killed a person?

The next thing I know is that his lips on mine. He kissed me gently, very gentle that I closed my eyes automatically to feel his lips. And I instantly know that he is not angry at me.

We kissed slowly and we never kissed this gentle. He pulled away making the pop sound.

"let's eat before we go to the bed" he said then helped me down.

...

I woke up as I felt something on my chest. I blinked my eyes to get a clear view. A wide smile formed on my lips as I see Zanvil face is buried between my boob's.

Our naked bodies tangled together giving the warmth feeling. This all feels new to me but I like-no I love it. Fuck I'm getting addicted to him.

I slowly removed his hulk like body away from me and went to the bathroom.

After I finished my all business in the bathroom I wore my inners and long oversized T-shirt. Then I took a towel to dry my hair as I went out of the bathroom to see that he is still sleeping.

An evil smile spread across my face as I walked towards him.

I hovered over him and I give a open mouth kiss in his neck, sucking it. I tilted my head to the other side did the same when I heard a low moan coming from him, I bite below his ear on his neck hardly as he groaned.

Suddenly he flipped me and get on top of me "Now you want to play biting, huh?" he asked teasingly as I giggled in response.

He attacked my lips harshly and bite my lip harder while his hands are roaming under my T-shirt, squeezing my breasts. He left my lips and started trailing down while kissing and sucking. He bite the crook of my neck causing me to squeal in pain then he licked their slowly as I moan his name.

My eyes wide open when his hand reached my pantie. No way. I'm already sore. "Z-Zanvil not now, I can't" I breathed.

He licked my ear "You are the one who started baby, now bear the consequence." he whispered and ripped my panties then throw it away.

He positioned himself and thrust inside me in one go. "ahh" I grunted in pain. He moaned "So fucking tight baby"

He thrust deeper and deeper as we both became a moaning mess. We are sweating as our both bodies are rubbing together. "Zanvil" I moaned as I feel so high.

He kissed me hungrily and whisper between the kiss "You are taking pills right?" I nodded my head and mumbled a little 'yes'

"Cum for me sweetheart" With one last thrust we both reach our climax. I cum over his dick as he released his hot seeds inside me.

He flopped down on me, nuzzling his head on the crook of my neck inhaling. I closed my eyes and feel his breath on my neck, I sighed contently. I want to tell him but I can't. I don't know what is stopping me whether it is my ego or it is not the right time.

'Zanvil.. I think I'm falling for you'

______________________________________

If you like this chapter, do Vote 🌟