12. Kill You

Lara's Pov:)

"Zanvil, you should go now" I said breathlessly while staring straight at his eyes. 

Because I don't want to loss my fucking control.

He buckle up his belt. When I thought he is finally going out, he took one long step towards me.

I took one step back. He grabbed my arm and yanked me to his chest. Wrapped his another hand around my waist, placed his head on the crook of my neck.

He inhaled sharply as he kissed there softly. A soft moan released from my mouth as he started sucking on my neck.

"I want to punish you very badly in my way for disobeyed me again and again. But you have no idea how much I'm controlling myself right now baby" he murmured while breathing against my neck causing my body to shiver lightly.

I groaned biting my lip, stopping the sound coming from my mouth when he bite hard the skin of my neck before licking to soothe the pain.

"Stop fighting with your desire Lara" after saying that he get away from me and out of the room.

I stand there still and exhale immediately when I heard my main door shut.

He is right. I'm fighting with my desire for him, for his touch. I want to fuck him but I'm afraid of getting addicted to him. I'm afraid of hurting myself in the process of being with him even if it's for one night. I fucking don't know what to do. Whether avoid the thoughts of future and enjoy the present or avoid the thoughts of him and stay away from him forever.

Or should I just kill him to get rid of him and his thoughts.

As a Lara Charlotte I may get in trouble for killing the mafia king but as a dark soul I have the chance to escape from the trouble after killing him without an evidence. But the question is can I kill him. He is much stronger than me. But if I use my brain and my skill correctly, I can kill him.

I fell on my bed burying my face on the pillows. "aghghghghghgh" I shouted frustratedly.

...

"Come in" I said as I heard a knock on my office door.

Stella walked in with the coffee cup in her hands "Mam here is y-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" I placed my hands on my ears as she yelled suddenly.

"Agh why are you shouting like that?"

"You look like a teenage girl who gets addicted to cell phone and did not sleep for weeks"

I rolled my eyes at her "Your definition is so bad Stella"

"Ignore my definition and tell me the reason for your now beautiful face" she said sarcastically pointing her finger in circular motion in front of my face.

"That's not you need to worry about Stella. Now tell me today's schedule" her face fall at my words but she composed herself soon enough to professional.

"Today you have only one meeting at 2:00pm mam"

"Stella I want you to take care of work after meeting because I have to meet someone personal"

She opened her mouth to ask something but closed it "Ok mam" she turned around and walked outside of the office.

...

I checked my watch to see that it is now 4pm as I entered the cafe. I looked around to see the familiar face sitting in the chair which is in front of the wall. I walked towards him while he seriously scrolling through his phone.

"I hope you didn't wait long Mr. Steven Richard" his head flew up from his phone and met my face as his eyes light up.

He immediately stood up from his chair and hugs me tightly which I return happily.