10. Revenge

It takes some more time to write this chapter. But in the end I got so excited for publishing it. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. Also don't forget to express your feelings.

_____________ _____________ ___________

Lara's Pov:

He walked in with the woman clinging on his side but I say she looks more like his whore. She wore a very small dress which is hanging on her body like that will fall down on the floor anytime.

His grey eyes roamed on this bright room before locking with my blue one. My breath hitched as he started walking towards me. He wore a black Slim Fit Suit. I saw his body from toe to head through his suit then to his face. He smirked like he caught me checking out him. I snapped out of my thoughts as I hear a man voice besides me.

"Brother is here so get your ass here now Karlen" he said in his phone which makes my eyes widen in realization.

"Are you Kaiden Makarov?" I asked surprised as I now only realized that he has the same grey eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows and hang up on the phone then turned towards me.

"How did you know?" shit. I need to shut my mouth sometimes. I forgot that no one knows the faces of Makarov's. Actually they are popular but they never gave their photos. Even you can't find a single photo of them in social media or any articles.

"What are you two doing together?" Before I give him any excuses fortunately my devil interrupted us. I turned my head then saw that he looking at us with confused look.

"Nothing...Did you know this beautiful woman already?" kaiden asked as he now eyed both of us.

"Yes" Zanvil said shortly clenching his jaw angrily. What is he angry about now.

"Is she your date?" the female voice asked beside Zanvil. Then only I realized that she was standing here. She still sticking her hand in his arms that I want to chop that filthy hand right now right here but he doesn't seem like he care so why I should.

"Yeah, you can say that" kaiden said as he yanked me towards his side by embrace his arm behind me. I looked up at him little shocked as he smirked seeing my reaction.

I turned to see Zanvil and I'm more surprised that he is showing reaction in his cold face which is unusual. He looked at his brother stunned and shocked.

"You both look cute together" she said putting a fake smile on her fake face.

I rolled my eyes for that. Cute? Me? I really want to fucking kill her and prove her that I'm not cute.

Zanvil leaned his head down and whisper something in her ear making her face go pale then she removed her hands shakingly from his arm.

"What are you doing here brother. You have never attended such a business ball." kaiden asked.

"Just got bored" he said in his bored tone.

As they both continue with their talking I feel someone watching me. I slowly and casually turned my head around the room to catch a familiar face staring at me directly.

Mattia bianchi

My heart stopped beating and the memories of my friend started flowing through my mind. What should I do? Should I just kill him here. But his two minions are still alive. Am I supposed to go in order. But then again I may not get another chance like this. I'm staying in Russia for two weeks and I can't concentrate on either of my work. Let's hope this chance was given by God.

"Lara?" kaiden shook my shoulder.

"Huh? Uh...I just zoned out" I smile at him.

"Excuse me I need to use washroom" I said to him as he nodded. I glanced at Zanvil before I go, he just gave me a blank expression.