sweet treats [pt2]💫

The bell chimed once again. But this time it was right before closure.
"Sorry we're closing" a yell was heard from behind the counter.
"Oh do you want me to go?" A small voice spoke up, a pout prominent on his lips.

"No no, of course not, no" Taehyung ran over to the man whose pout turned into a bright smile.
"You can't leave our date" Taehyung yelled.
"I would never. My time is your time, and I wouldn't change that for the world" Jungkook chimed.

When Taehyung was close enough, Jungkook excitedly bounced on his heels before jumping into the elders embrace.
"Hi gorgeous"
"Taehyungieee I missed you" Jungkook snuggled his nose into the boys chest, which smelt like chocolate.
"I missed you too bunny, did you have a nice college trip?"

"It was okay, pretty boring and most of all I missed you"
"Oh bub, let's not dwell hm. You're home now and we can finally start our date"
"I'm so excited, what is your plan tonight?"
"Thought we could bake some treats then watch a movie? We haven't actually done a baking date now, so thought it was about time"

Ever since Jungkook had messaged Taehyung back, they started their journey together a few days after. Taehyung took him on a date to the aquarium. It took him hours to find what he wanted to do with the younger but finally found an amazing place.

Each week they made time for a date. They took it in turns to choose date night and this weeks was Taehyung's. Jungkook still visits Vante's cakes, as much as he could, which was pretty much everyday.
They were getting on so well, and had grown really attached with one another. They weren't in a proper relationship as of yet, they wanted to take it slow and not rush into it.

"That sounds great, I love the idea" Jungkook clapped excitedly, bouncing into the elders kitchen.
Jungkook had seen that the elder had got the basic ingredients out for them to use when baking.
"The kitchen is yours my little chef. You can make whatever you want"

Jungkook's eyes shone bright, jumping towards the boy who was holding an apron which looked as if it was brand new.

He looped it over his head gently.
"Turn around bun" Taehyung smiled brightly, pecking the boys cheek, just as he was turning.
Jungkook loved the little pecks the elder gives. Taehyung always gave him small little kisses ever so often and it makes him feel so giddy.

"Arms up" Taehyung instructed so he could reach the strings.
He pulled it behind and crossed the strings over bringing it back to the front again. His head rested on the younger's shoulder, tying a knot so it didn't move.

Jungkook blushed gently and turned around hugging the boy.
Taehyung sighed in satisfaction loving the boys warmth which surrounded him. He loved this feeling. So much. So fucking much.

"Let's get it" Jungkook cheered hushing over and began throwing flour into the bowl along with some other ingredients. He added some M&M's along with marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
Taehyung also made some treats for them, because you can never have enough.

"What are you making Koo?"
"Blondies! what are you making chef V?"
Taehyung giggled at the nickname given to him. "I'm making us a marble cake"
Jungkook clapped excitedly making flour go flying everywhere. Taehyung looked at the boy with heart eyes, but started chuckling seeing the flour on the boys nose.

"W-what are you laughing at?" Jungkook pouted.
"Come here" Taehyung pulled the younger from around the counter and pulled him towards himself.
Jungkook looked at him with hopeful eyes and watched as Taehyung dusted the flour off the younger's nose.

"All gone" Taehyung whispered but didn't pull away.
Jungkook shuffled around nervously seeing that Tae was staring straight at his lips. He subconsciously licked his lips, staring back at the elder.

Before they knew it they pulled together and pressed their lips together. It was a soft innocent kiss of the two sharing their love with one another.
Jungkook was comfortable with the kids as Taehyung became more controlling with the kiss. His arms wrapped around the younger's hips, while Jungkook placed his arms around the boys neck.

They pulled away for a breather. Their foreheads rested together as they got their breath back. Smiles radiated off each other. There was a pause and they attached their lips together again. Taehyung smiled and lifted the younger up and placed him on the counter.

He stood between the boys legs and had his hands on either side of the boy.
"Cutie" Taehyung chuckled at the red cheeks.
"Whatever" Jungkook pouted, folding his arms angrily.
"Why are you huffing at me?"
"Because...because you picked me up without me knowing"
"And is there a problem with that..." Taehyung smirked.

"N-no"
"You're the cutest" Taehyung kissed the younger's face all over making the boy giggle loudly.
"Stowppp"
"Sorry love"

The two fell silent, with Jungkook fiddling with the elders fingers gently.
"Koo?"
"Hmm" Jungkook looked up sweetly.
"Be mine, be my boyfriend. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I didn't have you in my life. Please, let me call you my boyfriend"
Jungkook smiled and ruffled the elders hair softly.
"I'd love to"