Happy New Year 2023

I'm gonna re-write this whole story sometime this year. Ill mark this one Complete/Discontinued later once I get to work. I don't have a lot of free time at the moment so I probably wont publish the remake till its all complete that way no one has to wait. 

I wanted to explain that when you draw, and look at references and other art. Your taste improves and you start seeing the flaws in your own work despite not having the skill to rectify those mistakes yet and its similar with writing too. 

As I get older and write more and read more, seeing more content and getting ideas and new vocabulary, I re-read my older works and see lots of flaws and opportunity to improve. And instead of going back daily to fix the grammar and add new ideas and a more coherent plot Id rather just take the general idea of it and write a whole new page, keeping the direction and events the same but just adding.. More of everything, to make it more enjoyable.  

So if you read this story (first off im so sorry you laid eyes on this fic at all but thanks) And you for some reason liked it, then please stay tuned for the re-write because its something I'm gonna work hard on and it might be the story I'm most proud of on here once it's complete. 

Thanks for sticking around this long <3 And supporting me despite how often I leave and forget to update lol