Chapter 8

"Everyone to their lions! We are being attacked!! Ah- Wait! They're... They're too fast!" Alluras voice echoed in the room and everything shut down. Red and blue lights came on, "We're being boarded-" A voice from down the hall said rather loudly. Probably to alert everyone. Keith looked to Shiro before rushing off, getting to Lace was on of the first things on his mind. He rushed down the hall his weapon in hand, he rushed to the main room and looked around, no one to be found... Maybe Hunk was in the kitchen, he'd know where Lance was.

"Ahh! Donde diablos está???" Lance said rushing out of the room after the speakers cut out. "Lance what?"

"Keith!" He said worried as the three ran around the castle, "Aw somebody misses his boyfriend~"

"Um yeah! Were about to have bad guys in the ship and- I don't have to explain myself to you Pidge" Pidge laughed a little as they got to the front room, "Ok ok wait-" Hunk said bending over to catch his breath, "Let wait here, so we can stick together and also wait for everyone else?" Lance sighed and sat down, it was kind of nice to just sit down. Though he had his bayard at the ready.

Suddenly he heard a voice, someone, or something down the hall. He rushed away from the two, "K-Keith?" He called out, he could have sworn it was Keiths voice. "Lance?!" The voice called back. It was Keith! He was leaning against the wall all beat up. Lance lowered his gun and rushed to him only to hear the same voice behind him, "Lance don't get close! It's a parasite, they take the form of anything they see to trick you!" Lance turned around to another Keith who was much less beat up, "Step away from him, come to me-"

"Don't listen to him! You need to help me, so we can get him together." Lance took a step back, he turned to face the Keith who was less damaged, "You know me then, where did we go back on Earth. Our first date? Only Keith would know." Lance thought of a place in his mind, he thought of it making it seem as real as it could be in his head in case. Only the real Keith would know it was a trap, and if he got it right he'd ask something a little harder. "W-Well.. We went to the movies, the new star wars one before we left for space.. But I wouldn't call it a date really.."

Lance got his gun and aimed it at him, "Keith and I hated each other, we've never been on a date, but good work reading my thoughts, you even got the movie I was thinking of." His bayard turn to a gun and he quickly shot the look alike then rushed over to Keith, "How'd you do that?" Keith asked, "I saw it in a movie once, also, if I did have a date with you that's probably what I would have done heheh.." They smiled at each other for a second but Lances face quickly turned as he had been shot from behind. 

The parasite had shot him before disappearing down the hall. "Lance!"  The blue paladin fell to his knees covering the wound on his side, he bit his lip, "Why's it always gotta but somewhere like my side? Haha way can't it be my arm? I have two of those!"

"You have two sides Lance" Keith pointed out with a little laugh. "Yeah but-!" He coughed a little and held his side tighter, "Damnit, Lance..." He put an arm around Lance pulling him up, "We need to find everyone else.."

After a bit of wondering the two heard a scream from down the hall, they rushed to it, Keith helping Lance as best as he could, "How do you not remember my birthday??" Hunk said, he seemed pissed.. As they entered the room there was another Lance sitting with Hunk, "Dude I forget my own birthday half the time!" They laughed a little, "Yeah.. Hey what about the intruders?"

"It was a false alarm man, just another test to keep us on our toes during the boring days yknow?" Hunk smiled a bit and leaned back- "Hunk!" Lance called out from the doorway, clinging to Keith. "I-! Whoa- Lance? But-" He looked at the other Lance sitting next to him. The double shrugged, "Guess I've been caught~" He held a kitchen knife to Hunk, "Sorry buddy, Voltron's gotta go down, you know how it is~" 

"Me what the hell?" Lance shouted as he tried pulling up his gun but fell against the doors frame, "Ahh... Shit.." The other Lance laughed, "Nice try pretty boy- Maybe your boyfriend is gonna save you~" Keith got out his dagger, "You're damn right- I'm taking you down!"

"Ohhhh daddys knife? I remember that thing well~ Since I'm technically you after all.." He took the knife back shifting to look like Keith, "How about you but that thing back, and let my do my job hm?"

"No chance."

"Ugh what a draaag, hey wait! I'm you!" He dropped the knife pulling one identical to Keiths from his back, "Nice, now were even! Now I can kill you, that half finished mess over there and all your friends!"