Chapter 10

Keith sighed, he got up and got close to the door, holding his knife at the ready. "Who's there?" Lance called out before Keith could say anything. They were in Lanes room after all, if a parasite came there he'd be looking for Lance. "Hey- Keiths with you right?" It was Hunk, "Dude Shiros missing.. We're all heading to the main room, Alluras kinda pissed I don't know what to tell her. You guys should get over there, I'm gonna go look for Shiro" Keith looked at the door with surprise. "Well be out soon" Lance said calmly, "Yeah ok, don't have too much fun in there haha" He walked away and they looked back to each other. 

Keith sighed and sat back down on the bed, he leaned back laying over Lances legs. "You ok there?" Lance asked raising an eyebrow. Keith laughed a little, "Yeah I'm good, just hate talking to people, and all the paranoia... Even with the team it's draining"

"Ohh Yeah I get that"

"You do?"

"Yeah man, social anxiety disorder, among other things, it's shitty isn't it?"

"Dude you're the biggest social butterfly ever-"

"On the outside- This truth fruit sucks, I want to be honest but not like.. Spilling all my dark shit kind of honest. I want to tell you things in time, get to hear your dark shit too yknow?" Keith smiled a little scooting up like he was before, his head resting on Lances chest being careful of his wound. "Lance..?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever miss home..?" Lance looked down and Keith, running a and though his hair, "Yes." He said quietly. "Why's that?" Keith asked back almost immediately. "I miss helping my mom cook when dad was out, when things were ok, even if they weren't really, it was fun pretending to be normal, when the holiday came around and everyone acting like they loved each other, I miss that a lot actually, and sometimes... Though I hate it admit, I miss my dad.." He paused a second, "Half the time I felt better when I was being hit because at least he knew I was there.."

Keith bit hip lip, "Lance I'm sorry.." He leaned up kissing Lance softly, "I won't ask anything else" Lance rolled his eyes, "Nope nope nope, you are special and I don't care, I mean, I do, but I don't. I really like you, I'd rather have you know this then anyone else.."

"I have one last question then"

"Shoot"

"Wanna fuck?"

"Ye- Not right now, we still have to check back with the rest-"

"Ok but do you really want to go over there?"

"Fuck no"

"They can wait then"