Chapter 13

A/N: Hello friends, just a quick upd8 before the story. I'm going to make 13 chapters to this. If you have any suggestions or feedback plays comment them I'd love to hear what you think! ALSO Keith's number does have a meaning. 10133181, 10 as in October- His birth month. 13.3.18 is a funny joke you'll have to decode (Hint: A1B2) And 1 because there is only one of him.

Lance shifted I his bed, a sudden panic swept over his when Keith wasn't there. He shot up ignoring the pain and got dressed. As he opened the door Hunk and Pride rushed by down the hall, the two came to a halt slowly tuning around, "Lance!" Hunk shouted happily rushing back to the blue paladin. Lance rubbed his eyes staying silent, he only now realised how loud he was. "Lance don't freak out but.."

"Keith I having a melt down!" Pidge interrupted. Lance looked a bit shocked, Hunk grabbed his wrist and led him to the training deck. The door was open and everyone was crowed around it. "10133181 would you like to increase the levels difficultly?" The ship asked in a calm voice. "Yes-" Keith shouted back as two more drones came out with guns. There were now ten drones attacking him, and two shooting at him. He cut through them all angrily only to have more appear. But not attack just yet. "10133181 you have completed level 10.3- Would you like me to customise a level special to your needs?" Keith wiped his face with his shirt. He had a few cuts but nothing to bad, his blood was a deep reddish purple.

Lance pushed past the others, Keith looked up out of breath. Now noticing everyone watching him. "10133181- Would you like to terminate this training session?" Lance got a little closer, "What's all the numbers?" The ship responded before Keith could, "Subject 10133181 of operation Forty-two D. Keith." The two looked extremely confused. Which did Alluras ship have so much information? Pidge gasped, "I've heard of that before! I hacked into a Galra ship an uploaded all their info to the ship to upgrade the maps but all I got were numbers, they weren't codes- Who would've thought they belonged to aliens as subject names!!"

"So what does that mean for me Pidge?" Keith looked a bit concerned. "Well... It means you were probably on Earth for a reason, like a lab rat in a maze or something. Yknow, find your way back into space to get the cheese.. Or maybe turtles are a better example, mama burys you in the sand, a.k.a Earth, and you gotta get back to the ocean, a.k.a space?"

"So.. If I'm "back in space" already what does that mean?"

"Well.. Hm... Maybe the Galra were trying to explains other army? Mixing Galra with different breads of fighting styles to combine with their own to become unstoppable.."

"How many line of numbers were there?"

"Hundreds.."

"This might not be easy, but if they haven't found Zarcon yet maybe we could expand Voltrons coalition? Let his plan backfire an give us the upper hand?" It was actually a pretty good idea..

So over the next few days that's what they focused on. Finding the others. By then Lances truth fruit had worn off and everything was back to normal.. Well almost everything. "Hey guys" Lance looked around. "Where's Shiro?"