o n e

Kiana Pierce

Iwas astonished when mother told me we were to make a stop in Aerilon.
I detested these royal vists but it's what one has done in order to become Queen one d

One day.

We had reached the entrance of Aerilon's iron gates.The gurads bowed and opened up the cobblestone streets that make this city.
The city's nobility has convened in the royal hall as usual. They are chatting among themselves until they sense Mother presence, the Queen of our established natonapproaching, at which point they stand straight and bow.

When I am Queen, I want that. To have  fear instilled in them  they won't attempt to overthrow us.

As we make our way over to the thrones that were situated upon the podium.

Mother has the ability to light up the room but also shut it down in a split second
"Our Queen and princess have graciously honoured us with their presence and we honour them with a fine feast" a nobleman said.

"Bring forth the feast!" Mom remarked
The first meal was served shortly, followed by the second and dessert at the end.

The cuisine was heaven

The mother says, "Summon the person that was in charge of the feast"
The room's messenger dashes off to deliver the order.
About five minutes later,a small woman enters the hall behind the messeger. She bows her head before the thrones.

"Get up" Noble Frederick says

She does as she was ordered.

Mm Obedient

"Who is this?" Mother enquired

Noble Fredrick responds," Kya Monroe,my lady" 

"And why have you brought her forth?" Mother enquired

"You asked for the one who prepared the meal you were served." He responds

"And you are certain this flith covered midget is the one prepared the feast?" She questioned

"Yes, ma'am," he replies.

"Look up," says Noble Fredrick.

She raises her head

"Are you the one who prepared the feast?" Mother asks.

"Yes, my Queen," she responds.

"And where did you learn to cook like this?" Mother asks.

"I only remember the recipes but not who taught me." The girl muttered

"Mother, why would you want to speak to such a commoner,worse a slave" I sneered.

I hated slaves for what they had done to me.

"Quiet,Kiana!" Mother yelled

"Yes, mother," I muttered.

"Who do you belong to?" Mother asks.

"I belong to, Master Xerox, Fredrick, Saylor, and Orion." The girl answered

"Yes, I see." Mother hums.

"I take my hat off for the delicious meal you have prepared for us,thank you" Mom grinned

I think this is one of her realist smiles. I haven't even received one quite like that.

"It's a pleasure, my Queen," she murmurs.

Everyone cried out, "All hail the Queen," as Mother got up to leave her on her way.

× × ×

The facade dissolved as soon as we returned to the castle.

"How dare you question my actions in front of people?"Mom shouted

"My apolog-apologies my Queen " I stammer

"Ever since your father died,you have been unruly" She sneers.

Father.

She slams the door, but not before saying, "If you ever want to be Queen, clean your act up."

My knees gave up and fell to the ground scraping my knees.

I broke down.

× × ×

A/N: thoughts on the chapter? On Kiana  and her mother?  What do you think happened to the father?

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii⚡