s e v e n

Kiana Pierce 

6 months later.

The rain poured heavily over the kingdom as I stood next to my father's grave and watched as my mother's casket was lowered next to his by the groundskeeper. It was just Annie and few other of the staff and me that were there to bury her,while the rest of the kingdom goes and celebrate her downfall.

"May she rest in peace "Annie said

I sniffed the tears away and placed a kiss on both tombstones.

Guess this is it. The fall of regin of the Pierce bloodline.

*.*.*.*

3 weeks later

If I wasn't grieving,I would be excited for my birthday but what's the point. Nothing really ever happens.

I woke up the next morning to someone banging against my door. I opened the door despite protesting against the idea in my head and there stood my dearest snake of an uncle,Jaden Pierce dressed in his finest suit.

"Kia,my darling,look how you have grown" Uncle Jayden says as he hugged me

"Uhm.. hi Uncle J" I said awkwardly

"My deepest condolences about your mother" He says

Sure. You always wished for death to come soon.

I smile

"Do get dressed in your finest clothes,there's a huge announcement to be  made! " He exclaims before leaving my room

Annie helped me get dressed in the softest satin blush ballgrown with rose gold ballet flats.

He came back to my room and gushes over my attire before leading me to the meeting hall. The door creaked as we both entered gaining the attention of everybody.  The chatter died down to silence.

As we made way to the balcony doors,people moved away as if I was the plague. The soldiers drew the curtains open,giving a view of the citizens piled up in the square and those who weren't there got a full view on the Tv that broadcasted everything.

"People of the good country of Norwich. I greet you all for I am Jayden Pierce,brother to the late king and beside me is Princess Kiana Pierce. We have heard the troubling news about the late king and the secret he hid from his people. You all had your chance to voice your concerns and you have been heard by me and the Council." Uncle J speaks,the crowd roaring alive

"Your new ruler as of today is......." He trails off

It's finally my time

"Eillon Decker,former Council Head" He introduces

My heart plummets.

No,no,no,no

"As for the princess,she is stripped off her title and banished from the royal castle. If seen on sight,she'll be killed. " Eillon concludes and the crowd ruptures in joy.

How dare they?! Strip me from my right,from my glory. They'll pay. All of them!!

The soldiers now have the nerve to escort me out,whoever had anything in hand threw it at me yelling curses. The anger in me builds up and I try to tame it. We reached the cast iron gates and they opened,the barren road looking at me like I'm foreigner. They push me out,kicking me to ground,like I'm nothing. Like I wasn't their princess.

The sound of the gates being slammed shut reverberated in my eyes.

I'm banished.

My skin prickles as my secret threatens to reveal itself.

No..

I promised that I would never reveal the true me. I  p r o m i s e d.

As the roars and chants faded into the wind.

I screamed my lungs out as I let myself finally feel. Reality.

I banged my hands on the ground and froze it. I gasped at what I had done,I grabbed the nearest stone,smashing the frozen pane and ran. My heart racing in its own world.

I'm forbidden. I shouldn't exist.

*.*.*.*

"Magic is sin. Those born with it must die for they kill us all."

"Mages must die. All of them"

"Magic is sin"

"Magic will destroy us"

"Die!"

*.*.*.*

A/n: thoughts on the chapter?

Happy New year's eve  ❤✨😊

Vote!

Comment!

-Stormii🧚‍♂️