t h r e e

Kya Monroe

Warning: this chapter contains
torture.

I met the Queen!

The excitement was short-lived as those maids cornered me on my way to my tent.

"So you just had to make us look bad,huh" Eliza,one of them said

"N-no" I stammer

"Well that's what you did anyway. The Masters were on our necks on why we weren't there when the Queen summoned those who prepared the feast" Maria said

As I was about to speak,a slap landed on my cheek. Her hand print bright red against my pale tan skin.

"Stupid bitch!!" Diana grunted as she kicked me in the ribs

The rest joined in;kicks,slaps,punches,etc.

I was left wheezing and coughing up blood. Their laughter sounding distant but near as it rang in my ears even though they aren't here.

I manged to get to my tent,I took out the makeshift first aid I created and fix my battered self up,occasionally drifting in and out of consciousness as my lungs heaved,almost giving up on me.

The opening of my tent was ripped opened and then I was being dragged by the collor of my tunic making me hiss in pain. The slave square was buzzing with people as they watched my bloodied body graze the cobblestone.

"What did she do now" mutters spread

If I only knew.

^>^>

I have been in this room for the past 3 hours. My hands bound with zip ties to the uncomfortable metal chair,my breath laboured,vision hazy as my eyelids were heavy as I felt myself slip in and out of consciousness.

"How you feeling?" A cruel voice asked as they chuckled at my disoriented state

"Thought you were tougher than this " another voice hissed as he circled around me.

A glint caught my eye,something small to be a knife but lethal. My breath caught in my throat as he lifted his left hand,and I saw what the weapon was,a needle.

The flickering light above me shone enough light,to show the contents inside. Silver shimmering liquid.

My scream caught up in my throat as he stabbed my thigh and the liquid seered its way through my system and quickly spreading into my bloodstream and my body went limp as I lost consciousness.

^>^>

I looked around through my distorted  vision and I saw nothing beyond 4 grey walls and men surrounding me.

Someone landed a punch on my cheek,knocking me out

Before I gave in to the dark,I had one thing in my mind

To escape.

A/N: thoughts on the chapter?

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii⚡