1

Vicky's POV
After i finish packing i placed my suitcase in the entrance of my house and went on my phone while i waited for Camila to arrive.
we're both going to spend the whole summer Brazil, i was so excited.
~time skip~
We arrived at the airport and went through security and all those things, we were currently waiting for our gate to open so we can start board.
"i'm   hungry, r u hungry? we should totally get food"
Camila said looking at me with i confused face.
"sure why not, plus idk how long will take until the gates open so" i said getting up.
we decided to get mc bc it's just basic and everything was overpriced here.
we got distracted and ended up being late to the flight, we were currently running to our gate when i bumped to a tall guy and fell back on the floor, he helped me getting up while Camila was dying of laughter.
"I'm sorry, i am running late and i didn't see you" he said in broken english, i recognized a Brazilian accent so i answered back in portuguese "No worries, i'm running late as well so i really need to go".
~time skip~
luckily we didn't lost the plane, we were sat in first class bc this was a 11h flight and we wanted to be comfortable, we were currently waiting for our food to arrive.
"vicky, isn't this the guy you just bumped into in the airport?" Camila said while showing me a picture in her phone.

"yes, WHAIT HES A FOOTBALL PLAYER" i said in shock, his face looked familiar but it was all so quick and we didn't wanted to miss the flight

"yes, WHAIT HES A FOOTBALL PLAYER" i said in shock, his face looked familiar but it was all so quick and we didn't wanted to miss the flight .
(football is the right way to say it, soccer it's just no😘)
"girl he played in the world cup for brazil and WE watched all the matches together r u stupid or something?" Camila said trying not to laugh.
"ur right im fucking stupid" i said laughing.
~time skip~
we only had more 5h of flight until we arrived to Brazil, camila got up to go to the bathroom but was taking so long, so i decided to check on her, but i couldn't find her, i panicked and called her, she picked up the phone laughing.
"Camis where tf r u?" i said worried
"idk" she sounded confused
"you just got lost inside of a plane, unbelievable, ask a flight attendant for help or something" i said
"ok byeeee" she said and hung up.
Camila eventually came back with a flight attendant and sat next to me after tanking her for helping,  i decided to post a stories bc why not.

after that i decided to take a nap until we arrived to Brazil.
────────────༺♡༻────────────
I wanna say that english isn't my first language so srry if there's any mistakes!!

This one is really short ik ik, chapters will be longer and i'll try to upload every day :)
549 words