3

it was around 6pm so we decided to go back to the hotel so that we could shower and get ready to go get dinner. we went to our rooms bc they were in front of the other, we stayed in the hallway talking for a little bit and when i was abt to enter me room i heard a familiar voice, "VICKYYY" Benicio said hugging my legs. i laughed and picked im up and said "hey Benicio! it's nice seeing you but ur here all by yourself?" "no, i'm here with my parents and som of their friends! but i ran away" Benicio said giggling, "if he knows like the parents name we could take him to security and they could call them" Camila said, "you ran away??do you know the name of your parents?" i asked trying to think of how the hell are we going to get this child back to his parents. "yes yes i know their names!" Benicio said happily, "Good! we're gonna go find them!" i said getting on the elevator, Camila behind me.
We arrived to security and after explaining what happened the security man told him that they were going to check if there's any room under those names and that they'll be there in a few.
while we were waiting Benicio spoke again, "can i ask you something?" "yeah, everything" i answered smiling, "Do you like Richarlison?" he said giggling, "i uhh i mean he's cool" i said trying to make it sound as believable as could, "no silly! i wanna know if you like him like a boyfriend" he said giggling even louder. luckily his parents arrived along with Richarlison and NEYMAR?? "holy shit that's fucking Neymar" i thought to myself, oh and there another guy that was too busy checking out Camila.
"Thank you so much for finding him!" the woman that i assumed was his mom said, "Mom! they didn't find me, they're my friends!" Benicio said, "Ok, even if they are your friends, we need to thank them for bringing you back!"
his mom replied.
~Time skip~
it had been and hour and we were all chatting in the hotel lobby, i found out the other guy as named Anthony and was also a football player. we we're getting along pretty well so we exchanged phone numbers an ig's.
Camila and i were in my room trying to decide where r we gonna go get dinner when i got a text
Unknown

hey, it's Richarlison

heyy, wsp

we're gonna got to a restaurant to have dinner u and Camila can come if you want to.

i saved his number and turned to Camila and asked her if it was ok with her and after she agreed i went back to texting Richarlison.

Richarlison

heyy just talked to Camila, we'd love to go

i'm glad! so where's ur room so that i can meet you there?

my room it's 305
what time are we supposed to be ready tho?

8:30 works for you? we have to go early bc of the kids

yeah ofc!

ok ! i'll be there at 8:30

ok:)
seen

did this man just left me on seen ?? idk he probably likes Camila so.
~time skip~
both me and Camila showered in my room and we were currently finishing our make up, i went for a more natural look while Camila did a full face of make up. obviously i finished first and decided to chose an outfit

A/N: Idk abt this one i just put a random outfit in here feel free to change it 😭Camila decided to go with a random outfit

Camila decided to go with a random outfit

A/N: Idk abt this one i just put a random outfit in here feel free to change it 😭Camila decided to go with a random outfit

after that we took some pictures, and exactly at 8:30 we heard a knock on the door. both knowing it was Richarlison me and Camila grabbed everything we needed and i opened the door. i noticed Richarlison staring at me for a moment, "HE'S CHECKING ME OUT" i thought to my self, without noticing i was checking him out myself.
Camila spoke first, "sooo are you two done checking each other out? i'm hungry" i nervously laughed and Richarlison spoke, "ok so follow me then"

~time skip~
we all met in what i assumed was duda's and paquetá's room. paquetá duda the kids ana Neymar went in one car and me Richarlison, Anthony and Camila in the other.
and somehow i ended up in the backseats with Richalison, Antony driving and Camila in the passenger seat. while they were talking Richalison decided to make some small talk that eventually ended in both of us dying of laughter. Camila and Antony seemed to be having a good time themselves, they were just chatting. we got to the restaurant and parked me and richarlison still chatting and laughing. Duda and Paquetá were already sat, we all did the same thing me being between to Richarlison and Camila. we all ate and we were having a really good time, we were currently next to the cars trying to decide if we should go back to the hotel and call it a night or if we should go to a random party.
~Time skip~
We just arrived to the party, it was me Richarlison, Camila, Anthony and Neymar. Camila and Antony were dancing and Neymar was taking to some friends he ran into, leaving me and Richarlison we were talking  "hey wanna ditch this party?" he asked smiling, i quickly looked at Camila, she wasn't drunk and was having fun"yk what, yeah yeah i do" i said smiling back, he took my hand and we went to the car, we decided to go to the beach bc why not?
And before i knew i was trying to run from him while he was splashing water on me. we eventually ended up both sitting on the sand soaked and laughing our asses off. "this was not what i had in mind when you asked me to leave the party" i said smiling at him "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" he said "well it depends, i had a really good time but i'm also soaked" i said turning so that i was facing him.
"at least is not cold" he said and we both laughed, "yk ur really pretty" he looking in my eyes, "me?" i said surprised bc i thought he liked Camila, "no, the old man that's behind you" he said and we laughed again until i spoke again "can i ask you something?", "yeah" he said, we were both looking at each other and i could feel the tension between us but i needed to make one thing clear before anything happens, "do you like Camila?" i said, he looked very surprised by my question, "your friend? no" he said "then why did you asked for her number?" now i was confused, "well that was because i'm stupid, i wanted your number but i also did want to look like a creep and you make me nervous so that was the first thing that i could think of" he said, he looked actually ashamed, i leaned further towards him so that we were really close, "do i make you that nervous?" i asked, he didn't answered instead he smashed his lips against mine and what was a kiss quickly turned into a make out.
─────────༺♡༻─────────
sorryy for not updating but school is being super fucking stressing so yeah
words:1243