4

A/N- bro i just fucking broke my phone 😭
but that's beside the point bc he looks so cute in this pic i cant- but anyways enjoy the chapter!!

we were in the middle of our make out when my phone rang, we ignored it but it rang again and again and again so we stopped and i picked up the phone. it was Camila asking where did we go and that they wanted to leave and couldn't bc we took the car.
the ride back to the party was silent but not the awkward type, he was driving with his hand on my thigh.
we got to the party and went inside to find them since no one bothered to pick up their phones, but ended up staying for a couple more drinks and eventually we were all drunk except for Neymar,man's got a super high alcohol tolerance.

- Narrators Pov-

Neymar successfully got Richarlison and Vicky in the car, he went back to get Anthony and Camila. locking the car, leaving them alone for a couple of minutes, when he came back they we're having the most heated make out sesh in the car.

He took a deep breath to try and calm himself down before opening the door and dragging Vicky from Richarlison's lap, after abt 3 minutes he finally got her out of the car and sat her in the passenger seat, he quickly shoved Anthony and Camila into the car and began driving back to the hotel.

~time skip to the next day~
-Vicky's pov-

headache, the worst headache i've ever had in my life. i groaned in pain as i woke up, i could feel someone's breathing on the back of my neck but i just assumed it was Camila, gabbed my phone to check the time, 8:30AM it was pretty early so i went back to sleep.

i woke up again but this time someone was hugging me from behind with their hand on my waist.
i look at the had, it's to big to be Camila, so i slowly turn around just to find a almost naked sleeping Richarlison, he was just in his boxers i looked at myself realizing i was just in my underwear as well, but instead of overthinking what could've happened i just stayed there admiring him sleep.

after q couple of seconds i realized how creepy i was being and stopped staring at him. "why'd you stop? you looked kinda cute doing it" he said smiling while opening his eyes and which made me red as a strawberry. "there's no need to be embarrassed love" he said pulling me closer and just as we were abt to kiss someone knocked on my door.

i rushed to my bag and putted a oversized sweater that was long enough to cover myself and told Richarlison to hide in the bathroom.
i opened the door, it was Camila, she just went inside my room and sat on the bed telling me stuff that happened last night.
instead of sitting beside her i just leaned back to the bathroom door so that she couldn't open it. i wasn't really listening to her i was more worried thinking how tf are we gonna get Richy out of here without anyone noticing, Camila suddenly stoped talking abt last night and said, "what's in the bathroom?" i looked at her and answered "nothing" she got up from the bed she was in front of me "move, i wanna open the door" she simply said "Camis there's nothing in here, c'mon let's just continue with our conversation" i said grabbing her hand and leading her to the bed where be both sat down.

-Richarlison's pov-

i was just in the bathroom i didn't knew what i was supposed to do, i was looking for something to distract myself. there wasn't much stuff in there, just make up skincare and an iPad??
i grabbed the iPad and began trying to unlock it, after not being able to unlock it i just started to fidget with the case and ended up taking it off.
there was some numbers on the back of it so i tried them and it worked, i felt kinda bad abt going through her iPad so i just decided to play hayday.
when all of i sudden someone opened the door, luckily it was vicky, "there's nothing personal in there mr i like to go through other people stuff" she said with her arms crossed. "i wasn't going through your stuff i was playing games" i said showing her the iPad screen and sliding up so that she could see that the only app i opened was hayday.
"so you found my iPad you unlocked and just played hayday?" she said confused "yeah, i mean when i unlocked it i was like, i'm gonna find out all her secrets, but then i realized that that was really bad and stupid, so i'm sorry for what i did" i said hoping that she would forgive me.

-Vicky's pov-
when i opened the door and found Richy with me iPad i felt not anger but betrayal. idk why since i've known them for like a day our two, but it feels like i've always known him and i didn't expect him to be that type of guy.

i was so ready to scream at him and kick him out of not just my room but my life, but then he was honest and apologized?? i was confused.
"i-uh i think you should leave" i said not daring to meet his gaze. "ok i'll leave, and again i'm sorry" he said exiting the bathroom, i stayed in the bathroom until i heard the room door open and then close again, he left.

i picked up my phone, and saw i had some messages from Duda.

Duda

heyy, so e everyone is getting together to go get brunch are you coming?

Yeah ofc , i'll be at the lobby in five !

i'm a bit late and Lucas is already in there with the kids so feel free to come over.

ok then i'll text Camila and as soon as i'm
ready i'll be at your door

i already talked to her, in fact she's already in the lobby.

oh ok perfect then , i'll be there!

ok!

────────────༺♡༻───────────
Guess who actually remembered to upload
idk what else to say  and i also just really like this pic of Richy

────────────༺♡༻───────────Guess who actually remembered to uploadidk what else to say  and i also just really like this pic of Richy

See y'all next chapter if i remember to upload 😭