7

we had breakfast in the market, Anthony and Camila went their separate ways, wired, me and Richarlison decide to stick together so we wouldn't both end up lost. we also ended up buying the weirdest food we could find, we were laughing our asses off like always.

we ended up being lost but we didn't really care bc we were having fun together. we were just walking around we didn't knew where we were we just followed random people. after walking for a while we saw a path of stairs so we decided to go and see where it was gonna go, we ended up in this hidden beach, there were a few people in there not much like five other.

we then decided to have a little picnic with the wired food we bought, luckily i had a towel in my bag so we did our picnic

we then decided to have a little picnic with the wired food we bought, luckily i had a towel in my bag so we did our picnic. after laughing at Richarlison bc he ate sand by accident we decided to go to the sea an just try to get the sand out of our hands.

as i bent down to wet my hands he picked up some water and splashed me, he started laughing like a child then i became chasing him in hope to get my revenge, he was obviously faster than me so after chasing him for a couple of minutes i just sat down on the sand. he was standing in front of me "so... u give up?" he asked "yeah" i smiled he extended his hand to help me get up after that we ate our food and we ended up falling asleep.

~Time skip~

-Richarlison's pov-

i woke up and looked around the few other people that were on the beach had disappeared. i checked my phone, 13:30, i also had a bunch of  texts and calls form Anthony but i decided to ignore them.

i looked at Vicky she was gorgeous, i don't know how or why but i think i'm starting to have feelings for her, i grabbed her shoulders gently shaking her so that she wakes up, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled, i smiled back. she then put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her, i wrapped my arms around her waist and flipped us over so that she was on top we stayed like that for a while.

exchanging a few pecks here and there, then her phone rang she picked it up.

-Vicky's pov-

as soon as  i picked up my phone Camila screamed in the other end.
"VICTÓRIA ARE YOU STUPID?? YOU SAY OH WE R JUST GONNA WALK FOR A BIT THEN BOTH OF U RUN AWAY AND DONT PICK UP THE PHONE FOR A WHOLE 3 HOURS!" she screamed so loud Richarlison was able to hear it and laughed.

"sorry mom!" i said, "where the fuck are you?" she sounded actually worried "uh we don't really know, we were just randomly walking then we found these wired stairs and now we're at the beach" i tried to make it as less confusing as possible. "christ, just use Google maps or something" she i could hear Anthony laughing through the phone.