Chapter 20

In the evening, Li Yu made a pot full of braised pork. The oil was so shiny and red that his mouth watered just looking at it.

"Bring some over there." Wen Jinbai reminded that Li Yu's parents were still there after all. In the past, he would never have dared to say this sentence, but now he feels the need to remind him that Li Yu's reputation is there, and if he is unfilial, he will be hindered in whatever he does in the future. The state of Qi puts filial piety first, and once some officials were accused of being disrespectful to their mothers, they even lost their official positions after investigation, and the price was quite painful.

Li Yu nodded. He is not a stupid person, so he naturally knows the truth. At least in front of outsiders, this layer of cloth should be covered. "Then I'll bring a bowl over there first, and then I'll eat when I come back."

Li Yu picked up a basket, deliberately walked in a large circle towards the crowded place and walked towards Li's house. When someone asked, he replied readily, saying that it was today. I bought a catty of meat, cooked it and sent some to my parents.

It turns out that I bought a catty of meat. I don't know who spread the news that he bought half a pig. I think it's true. No matter how great the earning skills are, Li Laosan can't make half a pig's money all at once. I think, everyone's heart is more balanced, and they all have a good face. They all say that Li Laosan can still think of his parents after being separated. His parents separated him, and he has become better.

Li Yu is very satisfied with the consequences he caused. He is not a good person, but he knows how to weigh the pros and cons. Rumors can hurt people, but they can also save them, it depends on how they are used.

When I arrived at Li's house, it was my sister-in-law Li Wang who answered the door. Seeing Li Yu, Li Wang's face was overjoyed, and he glanced at Li Yu's back and forth from the corner of his eyes, and saw that he was holding a bowl of meat and vegetables in his hand, and his face immediately collapsed. Meaning, I heard that I bought a lot of grain, oil, and pork, so just bring this bowl? How can there be enough food here, should they just let them smell it?

Thinking about it this way, the unhappiness showed on his face, and he rushed to speak, "Hey! Third brother, what are you doing here?"

Li Yu shook the bowl in his hand, and the corners of his mouth curled up, "Didn't sister-in-law see that? I bought some meat today. I don't want to worry about my parents. When it's ready, bring it to my parents while it's hot." Try it, it can be considered as a piece of my son's heart."

Li Wang sneered, "Oh! Third brother, you really have a little heart left. I heard that you brought back half a head of pork today, so just take this little Come on? If I really can't do it."

"Sister-in-law misunderstood, it's not a banquet, why should I buy half a pig back? But I don't know where sister-in-law heard the story, I would like to advise, the eyes are long-term Yes, it 's not a decoration."

Li Yu's words were very merciless, and Li Wang's face turned green and pale, "Then you buy so many things, rice, flour, grain, oil and so on, it's not just nonsense, right? I saw it with my own eyes. Didn't see you bring it up a little bit?"

Li Yu laughed angrily at what she said, she meant that all these things should be brought over to their family, right? Ah! How big is her face?

"Sister-in-law, I'm already a different family. What kind of face do you have that makes me have to bring you the things I bought? The things I brought over are all for my parents. Have you misunderstood something?" Seeing that Li Wang wanted to speak again, Li Yu smiled again: "Although there is an old saying that a sister-in-law is like a mother, but my parents are still there, so it's not my turn to honor you, right? You said I was right. Sister-in- law!"

"You..." Mrs. Li was trembling with anger from Li Yu, and her gritted teeth made her face distorted and deformed.

"Okay, I'm looking for my parents, please don't get in the way if I have nothing to do." Li Yu became a little impatient.

"Ah yo! This is the third brother coming? Why are you standing at the door, come in quickly! After all, this was once your home, isn't it, why does it look like an outsider?" The second sister-in-law, Li He, came from behind Li Wang. The voice is very friendly, and if there is no previous incident, others will think that there is no separation. Isn't this the way a family is intimate? She didn't know how long she had been watching there, but now she stood up at the right time, presumably it was to make Li Yu's evaluation of her better.

Li Yu raised her eyes. It's been a long time since she saw her. Her belly has grown a lot, and her face has become rounder. Her words were kind and natural, with an amiable look on her face, but Li Yu had already seen through her nature. He later looked through the memory of the original owner when they separated. Having come into contact with all kinds of people, if he still can't see through Li He's hypocrisy, he really has lived for so many years in vain.

Li Yu can understand that Li Wang is a carefree and straightforward person, and can't hide anything. The separation of the family was obviously used as a gun, so he kept quiet and occasionally said a few nice words in the middle to persuade Li. He Shi is the one who really hides behind and stabs you in the back suddenly with a smile on his face. If the dog that really bites does not bark, the original owner will be grateful to her, but not himself.

Hearing this, Li Wang took two steps back embarrassingly, making way for her.

Li Heshi also saw the things in Li Yu's hands, his face froze for a moment, and then he smiled like a normal person, "The third brother came here, why did you bring something? This is for parents Oh! I didn't expect the third brother to be separated, and he still thinks about his parents all the time. Just this kind of heart, your two brothers are far behind, you..."

Before she finished speaking, Li Yu had already Walking past her, "After all this time, the food won't taste good when it's cold. I'll go find my parents first." He really didn't want to make false claims with her, so it's better to avoid her.

Knowing Li Yu's reason for coming, Li Wencai was silent for a long time, and finally tapped on the pipe, "You also have a small family, and a family has too much money, so save what you need to save, and don't waste it. "

"Father, I understand, you have your own measure."

Li Wencai shook his head, "Well, we old couple don't need you to worry about living a good life in the future. As long as you live up to yourself, we can rest assured." The youngest son broke their hearts. Now that they have a family, they are really getting better. It is a great blessing.

Li Yu knew that after his father's temper passed, he was still thinking of them, that's why he had this admonition. Knowing his father's kindness, Li Yu still accepted it humbly.

After Li Yu left, Li Wencai wanted to bring the bowl to the table, but was stopped by Li Zhao. His eldest grandson was in school, and it was rare for him to eat meat. Why don't the second child bring it to the eldest grandson tomorrow? go.

Li Wencai frowned, watching Li Zhaoshi lock up the bowl of meat, he didn't say anything.

When it was time for dinner, there was still nothing but a bowl of shredded pickles on the table. Before the adults said anything, the children were already making trouble.

Li Xingchang, who was lying on the table, saw that there was no meat, and immediately started to cry, "I want to eat meat, I want to eat meat." He was just at the age of ignorance, and when he heard his second aunt say that his third uncle brought meat, he thought he could eat it When I saw the meat, but there was no meat, I immediately refused to give up.

Li Zhao put down his chopsticks and scolded: "Bastard, where did you get the meat? You know how to eat it all day long, you are a debt collector." " I want

to eat meat! Woooooo!"

Meat." Li Huier, Li He's youngest daughter, also whispered.

When Li He saw that there was no meat on the table, why didn't she know her mother-in-law's plan to keep all the good things for her grandson. In this family, only her grandson is a human being, and the rest are not human? It was also because of this that she told the children the news that the third uncle had brought the meat. It was not easy for adults to ask questions, but the children didn't care so much, they only wanted to eat meat.

When Li He heard her daughter's begging in a low voice, she raised her eyebrows and scolded, "What kind of meat do you eat? You lose money and want to eat meat. I didn't see that everyone didn't have to eat?

" , whimpered softly, and the golden peas kept falling.

How can you eat like this? Li Wencai put down his chopsticks, "Okay, don't cry!" Then he said to Li Zhaoshi: "Go, take out the meat, let's eat together."

Li Zhaoshi was full of reluctance, dawdling and muttering in a low voice: " Old man, didn't you agree to keep it for the eldest grandson?"

Li Wencai glared, "Why don't you go soon?"

Li Zhaoshi didn't dare to say anything, turned around and left.

Li Heshi covered her mouth with a handkerchief to prevent the corners of her upturned mouth from being noticed, and there was a calculating light in her eyes, hum! Do you really think that his eldest grandson Li Xingyan lived a life of a beggar in the town? The monthly expenses are enough for their family to eat several meals of meat, and the partiality is too much. She lowered her head and covered her stomach: You must be up to date.

Of course, Li Yu didn't know what happened in the Li family. When he returned home, he ate a meal of braised pork and sighed in satisfaction: "It's really nice to have such a relaxed life. At least there is no pressure. He doesn't want to be rich in his life." Dagui, just wish for peace and happiness.

However, in the middle of the night, there were several thunderclaps, and then the dripping raindrops fell, and the house kept pattering. Wen Jinbai looked around for bowls and pans to catch the rain, but it caught it here, and it leaked over there again.

Li Yu raised his forehead. It was sunny and hot before. He didn't think about the problem of wind and rain leaking in the house. He joked that the house can still be ventilated in hot weather, but it's cool. Now it's raining, and there is no one in his house. It's a dry place.

"Forget it, forget it, don't worry about it, let's talk about it after dawn." Li Yu said, looking at Wen Jinbai who was almost drenched in the rain. Tomorrow I'll go find some thatch and fill up the roof. It's better to earn more money and build a big house again.

The two of them sat next to each other on the slightly dry place in the wooden bed all night, watching Wen Jinbai's little head resting on his shoulders, Li Yu was in a complicated mood, so he adjusted his posture slightly and adjusted him to a more comfortable position. In a comfortable position, they leaned against each other and narrowed their eyes.