Chapter 39

The two talked again, and when they talked about the situation outside, Qi Huan's expression became more serious, and finally he let out a long sigh.

The traitors and sycophants in the court are in charge, and both inside and outside have become one word, the father and emperor can only hear nice words, who dares to mention the rest? The last time he just mentioned a word about the victims, he was exiled from Beijing and went to the fiefdom. Along the way, many people had nothing to eat and nothing to eat, and he looked really anxious, but what could he do? He is a prince who has no power, no power and no favor, and now he has left the capital, and he can't influence the holy will even more.

Qi Huan was the thirteenth prince of the current dynasty, and his mother and concubine were just palace servants. It was only an accident that conceived him. He has mediocre aptitude since he was a child. Pet.

This time he left Beijing only because he said something wrong, and the emperor Longyan was furious. He was supposed to be punished, but was persuaded by the emperor brothers. In the end, he was out of sight and out of mind, and he was given a remote fief in the southwest. Scratching him as King Su was to send him far away.

It wasn't until passing by Mianzhou City that he thought of Taifu Chen who had returned home and the future prince and concubine who had been booked a long time ago, so he ordered to take a detour to visit, and then he made this trip.

Chen Zizhuo was aware of the situation in the southwest, and asked worriedly: "Brother Huan, you are going to the southwest fiefdom, but there are thieves and bandits over there, so I really don't trust you."

Qi Huan didn't care much. He said: "Don't worry, those bandits are just mobs. They have guards and followers, and they don't dare to provoke them." Seeing Chen Zizhuo's brows furrowed, he said softly, "After I have made all the arrangements, I will send someone to marry them." How about you?"

Chen Zizhuo looked up at him, as if he couldn't believe that he said this himself, his eyes were slightly red, "Really?" You have to know how long he has been waiting for this sentence.

His father is the Taifu, who taught the princes and princes their homework. He almost grew up in the palace when he was young. At that time, Qi Huan was a poor little boy who was bullied by others. After he saw him, he helped him a few times. After coming and going, they became acquainted. The two grew up together. They can be said to be childhood sweethearts. They have already made up their minds. It was only three years ago that Qi Huan asked the emperor to grant Chen Zizhuo the title of concubine. After two years, they will get married.

You must know that the prince's concubine should be a noble daughter in the court, and his elder brother forced Qi Huan to ask for the position of concubine, which means that although he is the prince, he has no chance to be on the throne.

Qi Huan's move made the noble ladies in the capital jealous and envious. For a while, the name Chen Zizhuo became very popular. It is really a great blessing for a brother to get the position of concubine.

The expectation in his heart came true, whether it was anxiety or excitement, he didn't dare to go out during that time. Fortunately, Abai often came to talk with him, which made him feel more at ease.

Later, things changed, the prime minister's mansion had an accident, and the situation in the court was changing. He retired with his father and returned to his hometown, away from the whirlpool of the capital. He didn't expect to hear this promise today, how could he not be surprised and sigh.

Qi Huan nodded, with a serious expression he had never had before, "It's just that I have almost been placed in the southwest border now, and I have nothing left. Are you still willing to be my princess?"

Chen Zizhuo's nose was sour, and he nodded repeatedly, " I am willing, Brother Huan, no matter what your future is, even if you are a commoner, I am willing."

Qi Huan settled down, and with a smile in his eyes, he promised: "No matter what the future is, Chen Zizhuo is my Qi Huan. Wife, the only wife." I

wish to win the heart of one person, and never leave each other.

Li Yu walked along the long street, mainly wanting to see if there are any suitable things to buy as gifts for Ah Jiu. Ah Jiu's birthday is getting closer and closer, and he should look for good things earlier to avoid the time when the day is approaching Instead, I don't know what to give.

When he arrived at a jewelry store, he was about to go in for a stroll when he heard someone calling his name from behind.

"Hey! Isn't this Li Laosan? Li Xingyan, can you see if it's your third uncle?"

Hearing the words Li Xingyan, Li Yu already understood who he was meeting. When he turned around, he saw him. Li Xingyan and a few classmates were at the door of a shop not far away, and it was unclear whether they had just arrived or were about to leave.

When Li Xingyan saw Li Yu, his face was very unhappy, his nostrils were upturned, and he was extremely arrogant. Li Yu smiled, but he was just a middle school boy spoiled by his family, and he didn't care about him. Look.

How do you know that he ignores others, but they just don't let him go?

"Li Yu! Stop for me." Seeing that he was about to leave, Li Xingyan shouted angrily.

Li Yu stood still and squinted at him, as if he didn't answer.

Li Xingyan was so angry that in the past, the third uncle would come over when he saw him from afar, and could say anything flattering. Although he used to hate him, he didn't want to see him, and wanted to hide away when he saw him. I'm afraid that people will see my relationship with him, but now this person dares to ignore me, which makes him even more angry, what is he? Dare to treat him like this, is it crazy?

"Just talk if you have something to say, and let go of what you have. I have important things to do, and I don't have time to accompany you." Li Yu narrowed his eyes and said bluntly.

"You..." Li Xingyan was trembling with anger, walked a few steps closer, pointed at Li Yu and said, "We scholars don't care about vulgar people. Let me ask you, why do you give up your business to others, and don't fight with the Li family?" ?"

He had already heard about Li Yu's giving up the yam cake to the villagers, and secretly hated this third uncle for acting out of common sense. With such a big deal, given him the Li family, would he still be as shabby as he is now, and would have to weigh it all if he wanted to buy something? The most hateful thing is that he has already boasted that this is his own business, so now he is slapping himself in the face?

Li Yu sneered, "Who do I want to give my business to? Do you need your approval? What kind of onion are you?"

"Li Yu, don't forget, now the Li family is relying on me alone. In the future, when I am admitted as a scholar and Jinshi, and become an official, you all have to take advantage of me. You are so ruthless, don't expect to rely on me in the future." Li Xingyan was furious, but still wanted to persuade Li Yu, so he continued Said: "If you can repent now, I can ignore the past, and I can take care of you in the future."

"Puff ha ha ha..." Li Yu leaned forward and backward laughing as if hearing some funny joke.

Li Xingyan was baffled, he had already taken a step back, as long as Li Yu was not stupid, he should accept his proposal, but what is his attitude now?

Li Yu laughed enough, restrained his expression, and said contemptuously: "Why should I rely on you? It's better to rely on myself than to rely on you. I haven't relied on you before, and I won't need you in the future."

Li Xingyan's lungs were about to explode, viciously Said: "Li Yu, don't talk big, wait for me to pass the examination of Tongsheng, the examination of scholar, and I will become an official in the future. I will see how you beg me then.

" "Speaking as if it is difficult, he, a later generation who has experienced three years of college entrance examination and five years of simulation, will be afraid of the exam if he has been tested beyond recognition? Although a lot of it has been returned to the teacher now, the foundation is still there. The imperial examination is a big deal and he has to start from scratch. Moreover, he was able to have this confidence mainly because of his present photographic mind.

When Li Yu said this, not only Li Xingyan, but even Li Xingyan's classmates were stunned. How reckless this person is to say such big words, but Li Xingyan's third uncle is indeed a ruffian. There is nothing wrong with such ignorance.

However, someone stood up on the spot, "Hehe! You are not ashamed, what do you think is a talent test? Any cat or dog can enter the test? Huh! A joke."

Immediately, everyone laughed, laughing at Li Yu's Ignorant and fearless.

Li Yu shook his head, "Okay! Just don't get slapped in the face by me."

This man is crazy, everyone thinks so, Li Xingyan blushes, his neck is thick, and he is ashamed, wishing he didn't know this man.

Li Yu ignored them and turned around to enter the shop. Their argument had already been noticed by the people around them. Everyone laughed at Li Yu and pointed fingers at him. There are so many people who know the heights of heaven and earth, but who can compare to the one in front of you?

Li Yu was very depressed. He was just telling the truth. Why do these people treat themselves as rare things? Others laughed at his ignorance, but he didn't laugh at others for being short-sighted. In the end, Li Yu didn't buy anything, and wandered back home.

He didn't know that what he just said casually today caused a great sensation, spreading throughout Qinghe Town.

As soon as he returned to the village, he still wanted to visit the workshop. Now the workshop has started. After the internship period, people have mastered the method, and the output of yam cake has greatly increased.

Li Yu divided the production process of yam cake into several large parts, and one person can only be responsible for one process, so that people can quickly master the single production method, and it is not easy to make mistakes.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he returned to the village, he saw the village head accompanied by a few servants. Li Wentian carefully accompanied them with a smile. The servants seemed to have explained something, and then left arrogantly.

Li Yu was surprised. After seeing them leave, he went to the village chief Li Wentian to ask what was going on.

Li Wentian sighed, and frowned, "The annual taxes will start to be paid at that time, and these servants are just here to say hello, to get people ready, and to avoid rushing when the time comes."

Li Yuming said, this is Those who come to pay taxes, don't they have to pay taxes every year? What is the village chief doing with such a frown? After he inquired, Li Wentian said: "It is paid every year, but this year, the tax has increased again. Alas! How can we live these days? Every year, the grain produced in the field is not enough for our family after paying the tax. Now Who can afford this tax money?"

He glanced at Li Yu, patted Li Yu on the shoulder and said, "It's also lucky to have you, your yam cake allows everyone to earn money. It won't kill people."

After the rise of Li Yu's yam cake workshop in the past few months, everyone has a chance to make money besides farming, so everyone is very grateful to Li Yu and his wife, and Li Yu and the others are getting more and more in the village. The more prestigious and respected by everyone.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-06-1809:57:48~2020-06-1909:05:38~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution : Read 5 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!