Chapter 41

Time is running out now, the main thing is to practice calligraphy and memorize the Four Books and Five Classics by heart, and even memorize them fluently before you can give it a go. If you pass the examination, you will become a child student, and if you pass the hospital examination, you will become a scholar.

Li Yu roughly learned that the county examination is still the simplest. The magistrate presides over the examination. There are five main examinations, including stereotyped essays, poems, scriptures, strategies, and rhymes. They are all relatively simple. In Li Yu's opinion, it should be based on whether the basic knowledge is solid. However, as the time goes on, the questions will become deeper and more difficult.

This is also good news for Li Yu. With his photographic memory, a month of study may be worth a year of study.

However, the most difficult thing is the calligraphy, because the scroll must be neat and tidy, and the ink spots on the dirty scroll will be eliminated directly. The first thing the examiner looks at is your handwriting. If the handwriting is good, give it to the examiner. The impression of students will naturally be much better. With this layer, the examiner's marking will naturally be much looser.

Li Yu's handwriting in his previous life was very beautiful, because he often had to sign and issue documents, and he had also learned pen calligraphy, but he couldn't use the soft brush for a while.

Moreover, he is used to writing simplified characters, so after he writes, he will subconsciously write simplified characters. Now it seems that it is a typo, which is not allowed, so these must be revised slowly to develop the habit of traditional characters.

At night, when the dim oil lamp was lit, Li Yu would lay out paper, polish the ink, and practice writing with a pen under Wen Jinbai's guidance. Now I have to seize every minute and every second. I have already started later than others. Otherwise, there is no way I can catch up.

After Wen Jinbai explained the fingering and wrist techniques to him, he said: "The most important thing in learning calligraphy is to persevere. You have to practice with your heart. You can naturally practice good calligraphy with your heart. Only when your heart is correct can you correct the characters. The strength of the brush is at the tip , writing should be firm with softness, softness with firmness, firmness and softness, and writing with muscles and bones..." Wen Jinbai's voice eloquently, coupled with his unique voice, has a unique charm.

Wen Jinbai is very experienced, no matter how he used to be guided by a famous teacher, and his family has a long history, he is intelligent in himself, and his knowledge is no less than those old scholars who are full of economics and knowledge.

He carefully explained the calligraphy formulas to Li Yu combined with his own experience. He took the trouble to point out his mistakes one by one.

Occasionally, he would go around half a circle from behind, hold Li Yu's hand personally, and show him how to write and how to move the brush. heart.

At this time, Wen Jinbai was very different from his usual days, with an elegant and bookish air revealed from his bones, which made people fascinated. Thinking of having such a person by his side forever, isn't it a happy feeling, Li Yu couldn't help but smile.

Wen Jinbai was also in a very happy mood at this time, except when he was sleeping at night, he had never been so close to him when he was awake, there was almost no distance. The skin that the two touched was like fire, almost melting people.

For a moment, under the dim light, two shadows that were next to each other crossed and overlapped. A vaguely sweet aura filled and lingered around the two of them, and there was no room for anyone to get in between them, just like a picture that was just right, a bit more was too much, a bit less was too little.

The green clothes hold the inkstone to remind the test papers, and the red sleeves add fragrance to accompany the reading.

It has to be said that with the guidance of a famous teacher, Wen Jinbai, Li Yu benefited a lot and made rapid progress, which greatly increased Li Yu's confidence.

Usually, he didn't waste paper and ink, he made a shallow wooden frame plate about a foot long, filled it with sand, broke a small branch, and used the method of writing that Wen Jinbai taught him, and practiced in the sand plate. Words, must be able to write the correct word. What Wen Jinbai said is right. Calligraphy is a discipline that requires perseverance and hard work to achieve success.

Li Yu made a schedule and planned his daily study time to the fullest. Apart from reading and writing, Wen Jinbai stopped letting him do anything else.

Of course, he still has to go to the Chen family, he is still receiving his salary there, but it only takes half a day for him to settle the accounts, so he should change his mind while studying.

Chen Zizhuo has been staring at Li Yu for a long time, and has come here since he started to settle the accounts. In the past, he only came to see him at the beginning, and he didn't come here much later. Li Yu only needs to After doing the calculation, just hand over the account book to him for review.

Chen Zizhuo didn't move or speak, he just looked up and down.

The fiery gaze made Li Yu feel extremely uncomfortable. As a last resort, Li Yu had to put down the account book, and stopped pulling out the beads, "Boss, are you okay or not? If you're okay, you can go out and wander around. Come here later to pick up the account book. If you have something to say, you can talk directly."

"Hmm! It's true." Chen Zizhuo finally looked away, cleared his throat, covered half of his face with the folding fan in his hand, and squinted quietly. He asked curiously: "Li

Langjun , I heard that you are going to take the imperial examination. Is it true?" Stared at him for a long time, right? "Who did you listen to?" Li Yu asked.

"Hey! Who do you need to listen to? It has been spread all over the streets and alleys, saying that the ruffian Li Laosan has changed his ways and returned to the right, and has become enlightened. Now he is going to take the imperial examination. Next year's children's examination, you are going to take the exam? This Is it true?" Chen Zizhuo asked in a low voice.

At this moment, Li Yu was really speechless. How could there be a little bit of turmoil, and the rumors spread about such trivial matters, for fear that everyone would not know the same.

In fact, no one has paid too much attention to whoever takes the imperial examination and who does not take the imperial examination. But who is Li Yu? He is a gangster who is known to everyone in Qinghe Town from ten miles to eight towns. From childhood to adulthood, he probably doesn't know a few big characters, and he still wants to take the imperial examination? Didn't he regard the imperial examination field as his home? If he can take the imperial examination, his three-year-old child can be an official.

In short, I don't know who spread the word, but it spread all over the streets and alleys overnight. Everyone was in the mood of watching the excitement, ready to watch Li Laosan's jokes.

Chen Zizhuo looked at him with great interest, insisting that he give an answer, otherwise Li Yu's headache would be caused by his unrelenting attitude.

"Okay, okay, the rumors are true, right?" Li Yu waved impatiently as he had a headache.

At this moment, Chen Ziyan was really surprised. He asked again in disbelief, "What? Are you telling the truth?" He originally thought that the rumors on the street were all pranks, and he also wanted to make fun of Li Yu. Mentality, I just came here early in the morning, and I want to know what kind of reaction Li Yu will have when he hears such news. Now, what did he hear? Li Yu actually admitted it.

Seeing Chen Zizhuo's stunned look, Li Yu finally felt better, "There are still a lot of accounts this month, if you have nothing to do, come back later?" Li Yu obviously started to chase people away, this person will only disturb himself here Settle accounts.

"Hey! No, what do you think? Do you think it's easy to take the imperial examination? Let me tell you, the entrance examination can only be regarded as a beginner. Do you know how difficult the imperial examination is? Many people have white hair and bright heads. After decades of examination, you are still just a child. You say you go to the imperial examination, can you recognize all the characters? And your handwriting, it's hard to see." Chen Zizhuo criticized Li Yu to the point that Li Yu might be It's just a hot head, pour a basin of cold water on him to calm down first.

"Ah! Isn't it still next year? I'm studying hard now, right?" Li Yu rubbed the bridge of his nose and said shyly. He naturally knew that the imperial examination was not a child's play. He once studied an article "Fan Jinzhong Ju", which deeply impressed him. Now he still remembers Fan Jinzhong's ecstasy and madness after he passed the exam. Although the text is ironic, it cannot escape reality.

"Next year? It will be around February, less than half a year from now, how dare you have the guts to boast? If you have the foundation before, it's almost the same if you have been studying in the school, but you are not even afraid of where the school gate is." Don't you know?" Chen Zizhuo shook his head and sighed. I don't believe that he can read the Four Books and Five Classics in a short period of time and understand them thoroughly. In his opinion, even if his good friend Wen Jinbai is known as the number one talented person in the capital, it is impossible to do it.

"So, I still need your help. You know that my family is poor and I can't afford many of these books. I don't know if I can borrow the books in your house to read. Of course, I just borrow them and return them to you after reading them. How about not breaking it?" Li Yu said shyly, saying this without any embarrassment.

"Hmph! Even if I lend you money, you can't make great progress every day. Since you are determined to take the imperial examination, then study hard. For the rest of the time, you can resume teaching after the children's examination. "Chen Zizhuo said very considerately.

Li Yu was overjoyed and thanked him on the spot. He is now racing against time to study, which is exactly what he wants.

"You don't have to thank me, it's your thank you for reminding our family to hoard food last time." Chen Zizhuo said, these days, food prices are indeed rising day by day as Li Yu said, and I don't know when this increase will end. Fortunately, they were prepared. They bought some at a low price before, and then my father asked someone to go to a place where grain was grown to buy some more. Now their Chen family has enough food, even in troubled times, they can survive for a year or two.

Li Yu didn't expect that he just said this in passing, but the other party actually remembered it in his heart, he was a little embarrassed, he was careless, and fortunately the master was good, otherwise he would have no place to be convicted of bewitching Call for injustice. It seems that in the future, no matter what you say or do, you have to think about it. Sometimes a single word can cause a catastrophe.

"Let's settle the accounts first, don't rush to leave later, my father wants to see you, please come over." Chen Zizhuo urged.

His father, Chen Lian, went to other places to visit friends before. When he heard Chen Zizhuo's letter saying that Li Yu had a worldly knowledge, he told Li Yu's words one by one. When Chen Lian saw the letter, he didn't quite believe it. However, he still sent people around to investigate and verify the food price, and only after his subordinates reported back did he know that it was exactly as Li Yu said.

This made Chen Lian very amazed. He really did not expect that there would be such a capable person in such a small town of Qinghe. However, he had heard that the accountant hired by their family was a rascal with nothing to do. How could he have such foresight? However, he didn't doubt it at all. He heard from Zhuo'er that this person was still above him in arithmetic, so it's not surprising that he has such great knowledge.

As for Li Yu's original identity as a ruffian, he had to explain it with the ingenuity of being clumsy and the depth of being hidden, or is there really some expert advice behind him?

Chen Lian just came back a few days ago, and he wanted to meet Li Yu, the teacher Zhuoer talked about. If he was really a talent, how could he be buried in the countryside.

It's just that we have to see if this person is really knowledgeable before we talk about it, so Chen Zizhuo came to invite him.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-2010:38:58~2020-06-2109:59:10~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : michellelim3710 bottles; 5 bottles as you like;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!