Chapter 25

At this moment, when he heard Li Yu's refusal to marry her from Xiuzhi's mouth, his first reaction was extremely happy. What he has been worrying about is not true. He has been depressed these two days, isn't it mediocre?

Xiuzhi jumped at nothing, turned around and rushed forward again, Wen Jinbai leaned calmly, followed the force of her attack, stretched out his hand to push her shoulder, Xiuzhi fell unsteadily to the ground.

No matter what, he is still a brother. Compared with weak women, he is stronger in all aspects.

"Why do you blame me? You don't even think about it. If you really like him, how can you stop using him all the time? You have to remember that he once paid his heart for you, but you never cared about it. Stepping on your feet and trampling at will, you really didn't treat it like this, so why didn't you cause everything?" Wen Jinbai was condescending, and the cowardice and cowardice on his face before were gone, replaced by an elegant and indifferent expression , there is an innate noble and proud bearing in every gesture, as if this is the real Wen Jinbai, even though he is dressed in coarse linen, he is still a handsome young man like jade.

Xiuzhi stared at him, a feeling of self-ashamedness naturally rose in her heart, she lost her strength as soon as she let out her heart, and she just lay on the ground and cried, not knowing that she was regretting being trampled by herself Sincerity will never come back, and I am still crying for my own destiny in the future.

Wen Jinbai no longer cared about her, and pushed the cart towards the house.

As soon as he entered the house, he smelled a strong smell of food, followed by Li Yu's gentle voice, "Are you back? Are you hungry, wash your hands and eat first.

" Isn't it a kind of happiness to have someone waiting for you with a warm meal?

Wen Jinbai smiled, put the car away, and walked over. Li Yu found that Wen Jinbai was in a good mood today, and asked curiously, "What's wrong? What happened today?"

How could Wen Jinbai tell him that he was happy because Xiuzhi said that Li Yu refused to marry her? He just smiled and shook his head, Li Yu had already served him a meal. He sat down and talked about what happened in the town today.

Li Yu frowned when he heard about meeting Li He, and asked a few questions in detail. Wen Jinbai explained everything in detail, and then said: "You don't need to ask about Li He. , Let her come to me and let me handle it."

Wen Jinbai nodded, indeed, it is best for Li Yu to come forward in this matter.

Li Yu knew what Li He's idea was when he heard it, hum! If they want to pick up a bargain, they have to see if there is such a cheap thing in this world. It sounds nice to help them, but as long as they learn how to make it, they can set up their own business anytime, anywhere. Then they will recognize Li Yu? I'm afraid there is no door, if they really treat him as a younger brother, they will not make an idea to separate him. The original owner may not know, but if he still can't recognize their faces, he might as well dig a hole and bury himself up.

However, for this business, the two of them have to make it themselves and sell it in the town. It is indeed a bit busy, and they still need to find more people. Now the scale is small, and I earn some small money by doing small things. I don't think that if I want to earn more money in the future, I still have to expand the scale. A few hundred pieces of pastry is enough. Well, it's still early, you can take your time, and you still need to have a plan for what direction to go in the future.

"To be honest, the two of us are really too busy, and I can't help all the time. Why don't we let the little girl help us, she has no heart, and she does things quickly. We also give her some wages, and she saves It doesn't matter if you have pocket flowers or keep it as a dowry, in the future, leave a few pastry recipes for her, and she will be able to settle down when she gets married, and her in-laws will not look down on her by then, what do you think." Li Yu thought It took a long time to come up with such a way to get the best of both worlds, so I discussed it with Wen Jinbai.

Wen Jinbai thinks it's okay if he thinks about it. He also likes his little sister with all his heart. Li Yu's ability to think about his little sister also proves that he is a person who values ​​affection.

During a meal, the two of them chatted and laughed, and there was no rule of not talking when eating or sleeping, just chatting about the daily life in a leisurely way, and talking, it was the happiest time.

As for the girl Xiuzhi I met on the road, she had long been forgotten in Java.

They didn't know that not long after, Xiuzhi was quietly taken away by an old man. Since then, no one has seen her again.

In the evening, as expected, I saw my second brother Li Shun and Li Heshi coming, and Li Yuzheng was half lying in the shade of the trees in the yard, waving his fan leisurely.

"Third brother, third brother is at home, you can feel at ease." Seeing Li Yu's appearance, Li He joked while covering his mouth.

"Yo! I don't know who it is. It turns out that the second brother and the second sister-in-law are here. You came to see me for something?" Li Yu said casually, without even moving his body.

"Hey! Can't you come and see if you have nothing to do? After all, this is still a family." Li Shun touched his head and said with a friendly smile.

"Hehe! You see, my place is very shabby, and I don't even have a place to sit. I'm really sorry. It's been a long time since I moved out. Is this the first time for you to come here?" Li Yu heheed a few times, his face But there is no smile.

When Li Shun heard this, he was also a little embarrassed. He didn't know what to say for a while. Li He said quickly: "Actually, I have always wanted to come, but you know my father's temper. He was still angry at the beginning. How dare we as juniors touch him?" Mitou, didn't you just want to wait a while before coming to see you?"

"Oh? Is that so? The second brother and the second sister-in-law are really bothering you." Li Yu said lazily, "Look, little brother here is redundant. There are no stools."

"Where is the use of stools? We are not so particular about it." After speaking, Li Shun casually brought over two stones, wiped them with his sleeves, and sat down with Li Heshi.

Li Yu pouted, heh! You're welcome. He didn't speak so politely anymore, "There is a way that you don't go to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing. If you have anything to do, just say it. You also know my temperament. I am the most annoying to talk about it."

Li Shun momentarily Not knowing how to speak, Li Heshi coughed twice and kept winking at him.

Li Shun then said: "Third brother, your second sister-in-law saw brother-in-law Lang in the town today. I heard he bought pastries there?"

"Ah! That's what happened, what's wrong?" Yu nodded.

Li Shun was also surprised. When he heard his wife say that, he didn't quite believe it. So when his wife said that she wanted to come and ask the third child, he would agree. Unexpectedly, Li Yu admitted it without even thinking about it. .

"What? You mean, you sell those cakes?"

He knew about the yam cakes, and he also heard from the people who worked with them. He said that the yam cakes sold well, and he deliberately I wanted to buy some, but I didn't expect to go late, and they were sold out long ago. I was very sorry to hear the tone.

"Really, how can he make money for me to eat and drink if he doesn't sell these pastries? Second brother, you don't know that when we separated, my parents gave me food for two or three months. How can there be enough to eat? Isn't it I have no other choice, so I just want to make some money." Li Yu said with a foolish look.

Li Shun and his wife looked at each other, and Li He's eyes showed a hint of ecstasy, "Second brother, this is what's wrong with you."

"What's wrong with me?" Li Yu looked sideways, wanting to see what they had to say.

Li He said with a smile: "I saw brother-in-law doing business alone on the street, and he was too busy at all. There was also a young man helping brother-in-law sell pastries. I just don't know who this young man is? A helper hired by money or something?" She intentionally lowered the voice of the young man, indicating something intentionally.

Li Yu didn't understand what she meant, "Where are you a helper? It's just a peddler around you who has nothing to do to help."

Li He clapped his hands, "That's why I said you are wrong, what kind of thing is this kind of thing?" Let outsiders help, don't talk about other outsiders' trustworthiness, but just say that your brother-in-law is your daughter-in-law, so you are alone with a strange man, and you are not afraid of others' gossip. Tell you, I just watched it on the sidelines After a while, I won't be able to see it, and I won't see it." She shook her head and sighed as she spoke, as if she was thinking about Li Yu.

Li Yu sneered in his heart, but he had to do a full set of acting, he frowned, and asked expressionlessly: "What does the second sister-in-law mean?"

Li He thought she had a plan, "I shouldn't have mentioned it in front of you." Yes, alas! Anyway, I can't see it. Although a brother is not as big as a woman's rules, he is married after all. He is so public and does business with a strange man. It is not good to spread the news. It sounds good."

Li Yu nodded with a half-smile, seeming to agree with what she said. Then he said in embarrassment: "There is no way, I have to earn some money to be able to afford food, right? If he is not allowed to do business, what will I use for food? Could it be that the second sister-in-law will take care of my food and clothing? How come I didn't see the second sister-in-law like this before?" Shangxin ?"

Seeing this, Li He sat up straight, "What did the third brother say? You have difficulties, can the second sister-in-law really ignore you? How can there be no way? I will think of a way for you " She glanced at Li Yu and saw that he was listening, so she continued: "You and we are a family. Who can the family help? Why don't you ask your brother-in-law to bring the cakes to you? Teach us how to do this, and we will help you to do this business, just treat it as a helper for you, so that brother-in-law will not have to work hard, let alone embarrass you in public, right?"

Li Yu is funny, are you trying to coax him into being a fool? People with a discerning eye can tell what they are up to at a glance. When they know how to make this yam cake, how can they have a share of the money they earn? snort! The abacus made a "slap" sound, but he put on a righteous look on his face, "Hey! How can this be done? Wouldn't it be too bad for you? If you help me, the money I earn will be mine. Where will I go?" I'm sorry, I can't do it !"

Li He was a little anxious, "Hey! We are all in the same family, so there is nothing to suffer, and the family's help is better than outsiders, right?"

Li Yu waved his hands and made a face. , "Second sister-in-law needless to say, I disagree. In this way, won't the second elder brother and second sister-in-law suffer, but Wen Jin will enjoy the blessings in vain? Let me tell you, he should be a hard worker, no matter how hard it is to make money. No matter how tired he is, he deserves it. We bought him not to serve others, so why not have people serve him?"

This, this... Li He gritted his teeth angrily, this third brother is really a elm-headed man, why did he just It doesn't make sense. She resentfully bumped Li Shun with her elbow, wanting him to speak for her. However, Li Yu had said everything to death, so there was no room for him to speak.

"She is your wife after all..." Li Shun really didn't know how to persuade her.

"Hmph! Did he come to find you and asked you to help him talk like this? If you don't call the house for three days, let's see how I deal with him. You go back, and the second brother and second sister-in-law don't need to intervene in housework." Li Yu After a pause, seeing what they wanted to say, he smiled and said: "Ah! By the way, I heard that the second sister-in-law took a few pieces of cakes and didn't give me any money! You know that my brother is struggling and can't even afford to eat. , won't you still come to pick up my little brother's little bargain?"

Looking at Li Yu's smiling and open palm, Li He's face turned green and pale with anger, and when he shook the handkerchief in his hand, he wanted to scold his head and cover his face. For a ruffian like Li Yu, it doesn't make sense to say it, and he can't scold him, even the best temper will become violent.

Li Shun hastily tugged on her sleeve, signaling her to calm down, and if he thinks of a way, it will always work out. If he offends the third brother severely now, then their plan will be forgotten.

Li Heshi finally calmed down and stopped talking with a cold face.

But Li Shun said with a smile: "Hey! Look at me, your sister-in-law is pregnant, and she just wants to eat something sweet and sweet, and she forgets about it. I'll give it to you here." After speaking, he took out a few pennies from his bosom, counted them, and handed them to Li Yu.

Li Yu weighed it, nodded with satisfaction, and said with a smile: "Hey! How can a family speak two languages? If my sister-in-law wants to eat in the future, just say, I'll give you a cheaper price. Anyway, my sister-in-law is also in my belly." Nephew, it doesn't matter if I suffer a little."

Does he call it a disadvantage? Li He almost vomited blood, bastard, is this speaking human language? It's so pissed off.

She was really afraid that she would be pissed off if she stayed any longer, so she stood up and pulled Li Shun to the outside. Li Yu's lazy voice came from behind her: "Second sister-in-law is not sitting down anymore? Why are you leaving in such a hurry?" Then It was Li Yu who muttered in a low voice, "Hey! It's so hard to come to the door, but you are empty-handed and don't bring any souvenirs. Do you want to be so stingy?"

Li He staggered and almost tripped. If it wasn't for Li Shun's swift hand to grab her, there would still be a small baby in her stomach that might have fallen out earlier.

snort! After I go back, let my parents come forward, I don't believe it, and there is nothing I can do.

Seeing them walking away, Wen Jinbai came out of the house. Li Yu waved and handed him a few copper coins in his hand, "Here, you still want to eat our cake for nothing, and don't even look at your face." Is it that big?"

In fact, he didn't have to ask for these few copper coins, but what Li He did was so speechless, one thing in person, one thing behind the other, if it weren't for her, they wouldn't have fallen into the same situation. There is no tile on the roof and no space on the ground. Everything is caused by her behind her back.

Naturally, Wen Jinbai heard clearly what happened outside just now. Such brazen people are really rare. Where did they come from to be confident that they must give up their business to them.

"I'm afraid they won't give up so easily." Wen Jinbai said, looking at the back of them leaving.

"Oh! I'm afraid of him? Let him play tricks, and I'll just do what I see. I've never been afraid of anyone before." Li Yu said confidently.

Wen Jinbai smiled slightly, perhaps only someone like Li Yu could deal with such a villain? With him around, I should feel at ease, like, um, I have a backbone.

After Li He and the others left, there was no movement for two days, and Li Yu didn't care about it, he just did his own thing. When Li E came over, he told her about asking her to help Wen Jinbai, Li E is only fourteen years old. In Li Yu's opinion, he is not yet an adult. He is still wondering whether this is considered child labor. In fact, in this world, when a girl is fourteen years old, many people have already started seeing her, and they just wait for an early date. Come down, and you will be able to marry directly in two years.

Li Yu didn't force it, but just asked for her opinion, as long as she wanted to see if she wanted it. Li E was very happy to hear that, and nodded repeatedly to express her willingness. Parents have to agree to it.

Li Yu nodded and understood, "Okay, let's put this here first, and I will talk to my parents when I have a chance."

Li E's eyes lit up, and he pulled Li Yu's sleeve, "Third Brother, You must help me convince my father, I really want to learn from you." When she said this, she seemed to think of something, and swore to the sky with her fingers: "Don't worry, third brother, what I learned from you I will never tell anything without your consent, even my parents."

Li Yu rubbed her little head with a smile, "What do you want to do so much? This kind of thing is simple and easy to do. It's not a secret, as time goes by, the practice will naturally spread, so it doesn't matter if you say it or not."

Li E shrunk her neck, pouted and said, "I know, the second sister-in-law and the others want to learn your recipes, I heard them all, what they said in front of their parents, let them come forward, and want to force you to teach them Well, Dad said to think about it, but I can see that they are all tempted, especially what the second sister-in-law said, they learned how to make this pastry, sold it for money, and if they have more money in the future, it will also allow Ayan to live better in school. It takes a lot of money to get a good reputation."

This is probably Li He's usual trick, she knew that the Li family valued Li Xingyan the most, so she slipped Li Xingyan out and used the banner as a tiger's skin. The purpose of separating the family is to not implicate Li Xingyan, and the same is true for wanting to rob him of his business. Just because he is a bastard and an abandoned son, do they think they can do whatever they want? Ah! The original owner may still be possible, but when it's Li Yu's turn, he has to weigh it up!

However, some things are not what you want. There was a smile on the corner of Li Yu's mouth. If someone who knew Li Yu's temperament saw it, he would know what he was trying to plot.

It's a pity that Li E didn't know, and hurriedly said: "Are you still laughing, aren't you worried?

" Do I have to give it if you want it? If you want it, are you willing to give it?" Li Yu said indifferently, he really didn't pay attention to these clowns.

Li E shook her head, "I don't want to! But..."

"Okay, I'm not worried, what are you worried about, isn't the emperor in a hurry to kill a eunuch?" After

thinking about it for a while, Li E finally understood the meaning of these words, Stomp your feet, you are the eunuch! I don't care about you. This made Li Yu laugh out loud "haha".

On the third day, Li Yu went to deliver rose cakes and cakes. It wasn't too much, it was ordered after someone tried it last time and thought it was good, so he sent it over and took the next order by the way. He believes that as long as more people eat, there will be a steady stream of orders in the future.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai were overjoyed when they came back. The money they received from selling these pastries to rich families was equivalent to the yam cakes that had been sold for several days. With the heavy copper coins in their pockets, they felt at ease. There are many more orders than last time. It seems that building a new house can be put on the agenda. In addition, Li Yu's glucose is already half successful, and it only needs to wait a few more days to make it, so there is no need to worry about using sugar in the future.

The two walked while planning the future, Li Yu was talking, Wen Jinbai listened attentively, and chuckled from time to time in agreement, the warm and sweet atmosphere between the two reached the extreme, like a lingering picture scroll, more strokes would be easy ruined this beauty. Under the setting sun, the sunlight stretched the shadows of the two people long, and they separated and reunited, and finally merged and entwined together in one place.

"Third brother, you're back, dad told you to come over." A voice sounded, Li Yu looked up, and saw his elder brother Li Cheng circling by the gate of his house, saw Li Yu came back, hurried over and shouted road.

"Brother! Why did you tell me to go back? I just got home. I haven't eaten yet, and I'm still hungry. If I'm not in a hurry, I'll go there after dinner." Li Yu naturally understood in his heart that he was called Why do you go back, he answered perfunctorily.

Li Cheng was a little anxious, he was always dull-mouthed, so he reached out and grabbed Li Yu's arm and pulled him away, "The food has been prepared at home, and we can eat when we arrive.

" Let's go." Li Yu broke free from his hand and opened the courtyard door.

No matter how anxious Li Cheng was, he knew he couldn't be in a hurry, so he had to wait for Li Yu.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai entered the door, pushed the cart to the corner and put it away, and handed the money bag containing copper coins to Wen Jinbai, "Then you cook and eat at home alone, so you are not allowed to skip dinner if you want to save trouble."

Wen Jinbai nodded, "I see, you, is it okay for you to go here?" Although he knew that they would definitely come again, he was still a little worried about Li Yu after all.

Li Yu gestured an ok gesture to him, "Don't worry, who am I, don't you know? Eat well and wait for me to come back."

Wen Jinbai watched him walk out the door, and was dragged away by Li Cheng, lightly Laugh, I really don't know who you are, as long as you are no longer the old Li Yu.

Li Yu was still pretending to complain, "Brother, you said it's not a festival, why did my parents want to ask me to have dinner? My sister-in-law can also agree? Doesn't my sister-in-law wish that I don't set foot in Li's house again? "

Li Cheng's ears turned red when he heard this. He also listened to the words of the second brother and the others. He knew that if he could succeed in the business of the third brother, then the Li family might be one of the best in the village. Let alone For a Yan to study, even the youngest son, Achang, can also study in a private school.

But you can't say these words to the third brother, just nana said: "Yan'er is back, the family must get together."

Heh, he has been here for so long and hasn't seen Li Xingyan come home, even when he is drunk He didn't come back the day he married Wen Jinbai, but now that he's back, the purpose is self-evident, and he really has made up his mind.

He knew that no matter how messed up the original owner was, he still held back a bit in front of this promising nephew. From the original owner's perception, it should be said that in the eyes of everyone in the Li family, Li Xingyan wanted to glorify the Li family. , Guangzong Yaozu and so on can all depend on Li Xingyan.

Li Xingyan was smart since he was a child, and even the master in the school praised him. The master has already said that he will be able to take the children's examination next year. As long as he passes, he will be qualified to be a scholar. the person. Compared with ordinary people, it will naturally be a head taller.

Although Li Xingyan was only twelve or thirteen years old, no one dared to underestimate him. Therefore, what Li Xingyan said in this family was still useful. Li Yu sneered in his heart, and even Li Xingyan moved out. It seemed that they were bound to win.

Li Yu shook his head and clicked his tongue a few times, then stopped talking.

Unlike Li Cheng's eagerness, Li Yu followed Li Cheng slowly, occasionally stopping to greet people in the village with a smile and a few polite words.

Fortunately, the village is not very big, and it takes less than a stick of incense to walk from the village head to the village tail. Although Li Yu dawdled, he arrived at Li's house soon.

Before entering the door, the lively voices in the room had already come out. Li Yu pushed the door open, and sure enough, everyone was there, but the atmosphere of talking and laughing happily just now fell silent the moment he saw Li Yu down.

There is already a table full of dishes in the main room. Li Yu glanced at it. It is quite rich. In addition to farm side dishes, there are eggs, fish and meat. It is comparable to the Chinese New Year. The Li family usually eats pickled cabbage buns in addition to pickled cabbage buns. Steamed buns, the only time that Li Xingyan can eat meat is probably when Li Xingyan comes back.

Li Yu walked over and greeted casually: "Father and mother! Yo! Everyone is here, and Ayan is back too?" After speaking, he sat down unceremoniously.

Seeing Li Yu's actions, Li Xingyan frowned slightly, and a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes. He looked down on this third uncle the most. He just nodded with no expression on his face.

Last time I heard that the family separated this third uncle, he was quite happy. He was ashamed to mention that Li Yu was his third uncle outside, so it would be better if he separated, so that Li Yu would not be burdened by anything he did. up.

But this time, he was called back by his family, saying that it was Li Yu who started a business in the town, and it was quite a profitable business. The family wanted him to come forward and let Li Yu hand over the business to the Li family. He was originally unwilling. I don't care about this kind of thing, but the second aunt is right. He spends money on studying, and almost all the money in the family is spent on him. In the future, he will have to take the entrance examination for children, and the examination for scholars. I don't know how much, if there is no source of money at home, even if you have a small pocket for gathering with classmates, you will naturally be looked down upon.

It was also because of this that after much deliberation, he decided to come back. If the third uncle can part with this little thing outside his body, after he is elected in the future, he will embark on an official career, and a little care for him will be enough for him for a lifetime.

Li Yu didn't care about the faces of the people in the room, picked up the chopsticks, put a piece of fish into his mouth, and said with a satisfied face: "Oh! This fish tastes good. Hey! Everyone eats it and watches me do it." What?"

"There are no rules!" Li Wencai was furious when he saw Li Yu's virtue.

"Hey! Rules are dead, people are alive, besides, what rules do we pay attention to in this farm? We are not rich officials, gentry, and wealthy households in the town. What kind of garlic are you putting onions if they don't bloom!" Li Yu said with a playful smile.

"Bastard!" Li Wencai wanted to swear as soon as his face changed, but Li Xingyan quietly pulled down his sleeves, and then swallowed the words back, "Eat!"

The people on the table started to move their chopsticks. There is business to discuss, and the men who sit at the main table are all men from the Li family. Like women and children, none of them were served on the table, but some additional dishes were added to eat in the back room.

Li Shun began to pour wine, and the atmosphere on the table became lively. Li Xingyan came back rarely, and everyone revolved around him. Only Li Yu watched coldly, neither deliberately welcoming nor alienated.

The whole family surrounded him, and Li Xingyan felt a little proud in his heart. He is a scholar, and scholars are superior in today's society. Everyone in this family is mud-legged. Only he is different. He is a scholar. Relying on himself, he felt faintly complacent when he thought of this.

In fact, he doesn't want to come back to this family. If he doesn't have to rely on this family to provide money, he really doesn't want to stay longer, just because there is no one in the family that he likes. Just face the loess and turn his back to the sky all day long. Although the second uncle is smarter, he is just a little clever. Scholars are not used to being active all day long, not to mention that the younger uncle is just a ruffian, doing nothing all day long , It's good if you don't cause trouble.

"Third brother, come, eat more vegetables." When the wine was hot, Li Shun smiled and brought food to Li Yu. Today's purpose must not be forgotten. Thinking of this, he glanced at the old man again, reminding the old man that it's almost time, and it's just right to bring it up now.

Li Yu was also smiling, waiting for them to make a move, seeing their private actions clearly.

"Hmm!" Li Wencai put down his chopsticks, cleared his throat and asked, "Third brother, I heard that you are now doing business in the town. What kind of cakes are you selling? Is it true?"

Li Yu ate the food slowly, "Ah, it's yam cake. Didn't the second sister-in-law bring some back? Why didn't you eat it? I thought I should let you all try it."

Why is this so wrong, Li Shun It sounds harsh, what does Li Yu mean by this, it seems that Li Yu deliberately asked his wife to bring it back for the old couple to try, but was ignorant of her. Didn't he pay for it later with money?

"Father! A-Lian bought a few yuan. She wanted to give it to everyone to taste, but when the two girls saw it, they clamored to eat it. If there is not enough food for those few yuan, they gave it to the children." We ate." Li Shun tried to explain. How dare he say that her daughter-in-law didn't even think about taking it out and eating it with everyone, but secretly shared it with her two daughters.

Li Cheng couldn't help but paused when he picked up the vegetables, and he felt some pimples in his heart. He co-authored it and gave it to his second younger brother's children. Their Chang'er and Xiu'er didn't even see any scum. But he is a stupid man, and he doesn't say much, but his face is a little ugly.

A smile floated on Li Yu's mouth, and he held the wine glass in his hand and gently covered his mouth. He had known for a long time that the conflicts between the eldest and the second family were not small. Although one said that Li Xingyan swallowed his anger for Li Xingyan's face in order to get rich in the future, but the family's self-interest was not less in the pocket of the second room. No one was stupid, but their father Li Wencai was there to guard , just buried all the contradictions in my heart. It's just that, one more is not too much, is it?

"Father is not the one who lacks those few mouthfuls of pastries. Let the children eat them after they have eaten." Li Wencai said indifferently, then turned to Li Yu and said, "Third son, it's not that father is talkative. Why don't you tell your family about something as big as doing business online?"

Li Yu opened his eyes wide, looking innocent, "Huh? Didn't I tell you? Ah! Maybe I forgot." He patted his head , and said indifferently, "By the way, I remember when I separated, didn't you tell me?

Whether I live or die outside has nothing to do with you. You must have forgotten it, right?" Wen Cai was taken aback, and then remembered that there was such a passage at the beginning, but he didn't expect that the third child would block him here. Hearing this, he couldn't breathe out in his chest and couldn't swallow it. He couldn't get up and down and felt uncomfortable, "You... bastard!"

Li Wencai blew his beard and stared angrily, the third child would always find a way to piss him off.

Li Shun hurriedly patted him on the back, relieved him, and said, "You can't say that, Dad, he was angry at the time, right? This family's broken bones are still connected."

Li Yu seemed He nodded in agreement. When Li Shun saw him, he thought that he had convinced Li Yu, and he was very happy, "Look, Dad said that because he was thinking of you."

"Oh? Really?" Li Yu tilted his head and looked around in a daze. , with a half-smile on his face, show, please continue your show.

Li Wencai snorted complacently, "You should ask your family to help you when doing business outside. Why do you let outsiders help and not let your family meddle? After all, outsiders are always outsiders, and you still need a family." Talent can be trusted, and we will never harm you."

He heard what the second child and his wife said, and the second child said that he could give up his work in the town and come back to help the third child. The third child has a legitimate business, so if he, the elder brother, doesn't help, who else can he help? The second child is generous, even if the third child separates and goes out, don't you still think about him? This is what brotherhood should be.

"Hey! Dad, I'm afraid you made a mistake. First, this business is not a big business. There are enough people in the family. Second, this business is not mine. It's not like you don't know me. How can I do it? Materials for buying and selling." Li Yu shook his head, took a sip of his wine and said.

Everyone in the room looked at each other, wondering what the third brother meant, Li Shun said anxiously: "Third brother, why is it not your business, we clearly saw brother-in-law doing business there, it is your family's business, don't be fooled Me."

Li Yu chuckled, "Second brother, you have already said, your brother-in-law's business, to tell you the truth, I have no skills, and after the separation, I only have three months of food. Seeing that there is no next meal, your brother-in-law is now willing to go all out and use his craft to make money to support the family, so, if it weren't for him, I'm afraid I would have starved to death."

Li Xingyan was slightly taken aback, and also He opened his mouth and said, "Third uncle, how can the husband you married divide you and me? He has the ability to support the family, and that is his duty."

Everyone nodded when he said this. Isn't the youngest confused? His daughter-in-law's is naturally his.

"Oh, that's it, but the dowry brought by the sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law didn't distinguish between you and me? The silver hairpin back then! Alas! It's worth not mentioning it." Li Yu said seriously.

"... How can it be the same?" Li Cheng and Li Shun said in unison.

When mentioning the silver hairpin, Li Cheng looked a little embarrassed. He really didn't expect that the third brother would be separated because of a silver hairpin. He didn't expect the situation to develop so seriously, and his father was really angry, which led to today's situation.

"Why is it different? Didn't your brother-in-law's craftsmanship also come from his natal family?"

"..." Everyone was speechless.

Li Wencai frowned, "Third brother, you don't want to let the Li family intervene, and you don't want them to help you?" He could see that the third gag was just because he didn't want them to intervene?

"What did you say, actually, I know what you guys mean, and I also want to help me, so that I, um, my husband won't be too tired, but the elder brother and the second elder brother have their own things to do, so we can't let them Instead of making money, help me make money instead, so I have a way to get the best of both worlds." Li Yu thought for a while and said with a smile.

Hearing this, Li Shun just wanted to stand up to show his attitude, but was stopped by Li Wencai's hand, and pondered: "Do you have a way to get the best of both worlds?"

"Everyone in this family has their own things. Only the younger sister has nothing to do, why don't you let her help us, don't worry, I won't treat my brothers and sisters badly, brothers and sisters are still clear, I also pay according to the wages in the town, what do you think?

" It was Li Yu who agreed to Li E, and it was his intention to bring it up at this time, so that they would know that they would not easily agree to let the Li family help, and they had to settle for the next best thing. Li E is also from the Li family, so they would easily agree if they wanted to.

"How can this be done? As a woman, how can she show her face and do business?" Unexpectedly, Li Xingyan was the first to object. As a scholar, he thought that it was indecent for a woman to show her face in public. She was not the daughter of a decent family, like the daughter of their wife, who lived in the boudoir all day long and never saw outsiders. Such a woman was a virtuous and virtuous woman.

Li Yu shook his head, this man is hopeless, his head is full of rotten thoughts, and the reading has been read into the stomach of a dog.

Li Yu ignored him, and looked at his father, Li Wencai, "The peasant family is not a boudoir, so why can't they show their faces? Aunt Li also sells eggs in the town, and the daughter of the Wang family sells vegetables in the town. Can't earn money?" Get money? Anyway, here's what I'm talking about. Whether you're willing or not depends entirely on yourselves. I just see that my little sister and Wen Jinbai get along well and can talk. In the future, there is no need to mention the need for people from the Li family to help me. After all, I have already been separated, and strictly speaking, I am not considered to be part of the Li family now."

Li Yu stood up and was about to leave after speaking. Shun hurriedly stopped him, and winked at Li Xingyan, "I don't think that's what my nephew said, third brother, this matter can be discussed, in fact, compared to my younger sister, I can also help you."

Li Yu glanced at him sideways, and sneered, "Don't dare to trouble the second brother, you just discuss it, and let me know the result of the discussion. I'll leave now."

After finishing speaking, he left without looking back.

The author has something to say: Thank you for your support, it is my great honor to have you accompany and support along the way, bow! Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-0409:53:18~2020-06-0509:42:37~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 3 bottles of balcony gentleman;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!