Chapter 34

When Li Yu stretched and yawned and walked out of the Chen Mansion, he walked around the corner and saw a familiar thin figure pacing back and forth.

"Ah Jiu, why are you here, did you come here on purpose to wait for me?" Li Yu walked over and grabbed Wen Jinbai, seeing how haggard he looked, he said distressedly: "Didn't I tell you that if you have anything to do, go straight in." Can the Chen family come to me? They dare not stop you."

Wen Jinbai shook his head and smiled consolingly, "It's not a big deal, I know you should come out soon, so I'll wait here to avoid Trouble me."

Li Yu stretched out his finger and pointed his forehead, "You! Always think carefully of others, you have to remember, you don't have to live carefully in the future, no matter what, I am here, and I will protect you Yes ."

Wen Jinbai raised his eyes to look at him, his big peach blossom eyes were focused and charming, and there seemed to be thousands of stars in the clear and clear eyes, reflected in Li Yu's eyes, he felt an unspeakable palpitation, and Li Yu felt a little uncomfortable. Don't open your eyes at ease, if you look any further, he's afraid that he will get lost in the starlight.

Seeing Li Yu averting his eyes and daring not to look at him, Wen Jin pursed his lips, a complicated look flashed past, and he said in a depressed mood: "Yes, I understand."

Li Yu's words were false if he wasn't moved Yes, it's really because I was moved that I wanted more. It was not that no one had ever said sweet words to him, but after all, no one in front of him was as touching as the person in front of him. He has already lost everything, and he is unwilling to let go of the person in front of him, let alone lose.

Li Yu was so nervous that he didn't notice Wen Jinbai's depressed mood, thinking that he was afraid of such a wealthy family, he comforted him and said: "Don't be afraid, the Chen family is not unreasonable, and I also told them After that, if anyone comes to look for me, he will put it in."

Wen Jinbai nodded indiscriminately, indicating that he understood. In fact, this is not his concern. Although he doesn't know what happened in the capital in the past two years and why the Chen family left the capital, he knows that he should stay far away so as not to implicate the Chen family. Home is the best choice for him, so that he can live his own life peacefully. He doesn't want any accident to break this peace and tranquility, so he doesn't want to face his old friends again.

In the restaurant where Li Feng was entertaining guests that day, he heard the familiar voice of the person at the next table. It was his father's friend Chen Lian and Uncle Chen. They are similar, so after decades, the two families have become best friends. His father was the prime minister, but Uncle Chen was also an official as the grand tutor.

When he recognized someone that day, Wen Jinbai naturally paid attention to him. It was convenient for him to set up a stall in the town to inquire about the news. , their hometown is in Qinghe Town. When he heard the news just now, Wen Jinbai could only smile wryly. The world is really small, so we can meet each other like this.

He didn't intend to meet them. His current status as a sinner might implicate Uncle Chen's family, so he waited here for Li Yu to come out of Chen's residence.

"Did something happen at home? Or do the craftsmen want to ask me something they don't understand?" Li Yu didn't worry too much when Wen Jinbai said it was nothing serious, but just guessed.

Wen Jinbai Wenjinbai shook his head, "Neither, it's about the second wife of the Li family."

Li Yu raised his eyebrows when he heard this, "What? She's here to cause trouble? It seems that I don't want to show them some color, is it true? I don't know how I got the reputation of being a bastard?"

For the sake of the original owner, he has always been tolerant of the original owner's family, but if they really don't know what's going on and provoke him, don't Blame him for being rude.

Wen Jinbai hurriedly tugged at him, shaking his head, "Hey! The second sister-in-law has conceived gas and has already invited the doctor over. It's hard to explain this matter, let's talk about it as we walk."

It turned out that Li He and Li Wang came to their new house early this morning.

When Li Wencai returned home that day, he had already instructed his family not to allow anyone to go to Li Yu's side to make trouble, otherwise don't blame him for asking his ancestors to follow the family law. Man, the Li family has always been the one he is used to being the master of the family, and Li Wencai's words still carry a lot of weight in the family, so the Li family has really settled down for a few days.

However, perhaps Li Wencai was not at home today, and Li Wang and Li He also had the guts to act like demons, pointing at Li Yujian's new house, making sarcastic remarks or criticizing Sang Huai.

They opened their mouths and closed their mouths and scolded Li Yu's white-eyed wolf, but they were ignored at first. After all, Li Yu, the master, was not there, so they couldn't hear anything scolded, and because they were still Li Yu's family, the people who came to help I didn't care about them, but it just fueled their arrogance and made them even more arrogant.

In the end, everyone walked around them from a distance. However, they would not let go of the opportunity to cause trouble, and even shamelessly stopped others from constructing. The site was under construction, and there were messy wood and bricks piled up everywhere on the ground. What, just because of this, Li Wangshi didn't notice her feet, didn't know what she tripped under her feet, saw that she was about to fall, and waved her hands in desperation, and immediately grabbed Li Heshi beside her. All right, Li He was brought down by her. If it is a normal person, it would be fine. At most, it would be fine to get up and pat the dust after falling. But Li He is pregnant, so what happened now? Seeing I saw red when I turned my body.

"The people present hurriedly sent her home, and invited the doctor to come over to look at it. I heard that the baby seemed to be lost because her stomach hit a wooden beam when she fell down. It's a pity, the doctor said, it was a boy. Son, it's already formed, alas! The month is so old, I can't keep it." Wen Jinbai said with a sigh. Wen Jinbai listened to it when she came out, only to hear the doctor's words of regret shaking his head.

After hearing this, Li Yu didn't feel any regrets in his heart. Who is to blame for his own death? This is what people are doing and the sky is watching, and the sky is fair, so those who are disgusting like this should get retribution.

When Li He woke up, she heard that her son was gone, and everyone seemed to be stupid. This is the son she had been looking forward to for so many years! How can you say it's gone? After he reacted, his eyes were red, and he pointed at Li Wang viciously, saying that she had harmed himself and his son.

Li Wang is naturally not someone who will admit defeat. Li He said so, of course she would not admit it. She didn't wrestle on purpose, let alone pull her to trip. People just started making a fuss like this, and no one else would listen to their persuasion.

Li Shun felt pain in his heart, hugged his head and squatted against the wall, finally looking forward to his son, seeing that he was gone, no one would feel sorry for him. He also complained. Could it be that the sister-in-law doesn't want them to have a son?

Fortunately, Li Wencai has always had some prestige in this family. He stopped the quarrel, and peace should be the most important thing in the family. This kind of noise is just a joke for others.

"You are still young, don't worry about the children, there will be more in the future, you can't hurt your brothers because of this." Li Wencai taught earnestly, and the wrinkles on his face deepened a lot.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai stood in the crowd and watched coldly, sneering in their hearts, "Hey! There is no need to participate in this kind of thing, let's go, go back."

Wen Jinbai held him back, "Why don't you go in and take a look? They are good or bad It's also your family."

Li Yu rolled his eyes, "What's so interesting, heh, if you really think about me as their family, why would you treat me like this? In my opinion, their family's good show is still to come Well, I have plenty of time to watch the show slowly." It's not that he is unkind, he has always believed in a saying, people respect me a foot, and I respect others. There is really no need for the Li family to sympathize.

"You know that's not what I mean, but I don't intend to let you enjoy the show." Wen Jinbai explained.

"Yeah, I know, um, since the second sister-in-law has had a miscarriage, then go and bring her some eggs, and don't let anyone tell me that I'm wrong." Li Yu said narrowly.

Wen Jinbai covered his mouth, afraid that he would laugh out loud, so he looked at Li Yu with crooked eyebrows, "You..." "Don't

worry about it, I don't care about other people's housework?" Li Yuyi Putting his arms around Wen Jinbai's shoulders, the two brothers kissed each other well and left. If you have time to watch these things, it's better to go home and do your own things.

Wen Jinbai was suddenly embraced by someone, his whole body was protected by his broad arms, the tip of his nose lingered with a familiar breath, his whole face turned red instantly, this man, how could this man be like this? How decent is it to hug each other in public? There are so many people, it's not good to see them like this, but why is this heart jumping for joy, I just hope that everyone can see that Li Yu belongs to him.

In Chen's mansion, Chen Lian took this month's account and looked through it carefully. Chen Zizhuo sat down and sipped tea. He had already seen all these things. I have to say that this Li Yu did have some skills. The accounts were actually made clear by him.

Chen Lian nodded in admiration while watching, and finally covered his scrolls with a long sigh, "This person is truly unparalleled, Zhuo'er, this person is really an ignorant ruffian? How is it possible?"

Chen Zizhuo put down his teacup, "We sent The people who went to investigate did find out that he was a well-known gangster in Qinghe Town, but he married his husband and was separated from his family, so he made a living by selling pastries in the town." He considered his sentence and said: " I also wonder how he is so proficient in arithmetic because he is ignorant, and dad, look at the lines under the number, uh, let's call it a word, but we have never seen it before."

It turns out that on the paper Underneath the uppercase numbers are Arabic numerals. These are numbers translated by Li Yu for the convenience of calculations. Naturally, people nowadays cannot understand them.

Chen Lian took a closer look, twisting and twisting stroke by stroke, like earthworm tadpoles, how can this be called a word? It's just ridiculous.

But I heard Chen Zizhuo continue to say: "I heard from Li Yu that this is indeed a number. I don't know if he created it himself or learned it from where. In short, all he calculates and writes is this kind of number. Although he doesn't learn He has no skills, so he is probably only sensitive to numbers and arithmetic."

Chen Lian nodded, and asked, "Have you double-checked, is everything correct?" Although his son is a brother, he is quite good at arithmetic. He is profound, and he trusts Chen Zizhuo very much in matters of accounts.

"There is nothing wrong with it. The problem is that it takes at least three days for my son to settle these accounts, but it took Li Yu less than half a day to calculate them completely, and they are completely correct. I heard people say, It's strange that he didn't use calculations." Chen Zizhuo frowned, and he was sure that he must have a special algorithm unknown to the world. The same is true of today's account book, and the same is true of the exam questions he asked back then.

Chen Lian narrowed his eyes slightly, and there was a gleam of light from them, "Does he have any ideas?"

Chen Zizhuo shook his head, "The time is still short, I believe we will know in the future, I plan to let Ah Yuan and Lian'er go He has already agreed to learn this skill from him."

Chen Lian fell into deep thought, how can this kind of thing be considered a unique skill? But for those who have unique knowledge, it is too late to hide it, so how can they pass it on to people who have nothing to do with it.

The author has something to say: Thank you Xiaokuo for your comments, favorites, thank you for the nutrient solution, I love you... Thank you for voting for me during 2020-06-1309:11:55~2020-06-1410:19:25 The little angel who issued the Bawang ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Yun Muyao;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!