5 | bye bye bestie

before we start the chapter: to clear up any confusion, the character, maya is purely gay. yes i know she is going on a date with a boy. there is a reason for that. :))) okay happy reading.

a week later -

"okay so what's your agenda?" lou asked so she'd know whether to pick me up in the car or not.

"i get off work at 7," i started. "i need you to pick me up so i can come home and change really quickly and go on my date with dj for 8."

"and where you guys going again?"

"i think we're going bowling," i shrugged.

i hurried and put my work shit on and lou took me to work.

"have a good day," she yelled out the window as she dropped me off.

i went in and the work day was busy as usual, especially since it's saturday. i was actually working to-go/ curbside orders today which meant walking in and out the cafe all day.

and all day i was getting more and more anxious about this date with dj.

"here take this order to that black car out there," liam handed me the bag.

i walked out to the black car. "order for jenny?" i asked as they rolled down the window.

"yes," she said as she rolled the window down.

"it'll be $21.37," i said.

as she handed me her card, another car pulled up next to her. it was a black mercedes. i couldn't see inside of it though because the windows were so tinted.

i looked at it and the person in the drivers seat rolled down the window to where it stopped right below their eyes.

all i could see was that it was a white person with a black beanie on and black sunglasses.

creepy as fuck.

i gave a weird look and walked inside the cafe. i ran the customer's card and everything. i looked back out the window and saw that the mercedes car started flashing their lights, idk at who though.

creeped out, i quickly walked back out to give jenny her card. "here you go have a nice day," i quickly said before turning to go back in when i heard someone loudly clear their throat. i turned around with my eyebrows furrowed.

like am i about to be kidnapped??

the person rolled the window down a tad bit more. and gestured their finger for me to come here.

"hell no," i said.

once the jenny customer pulled off and no one else was outside and could hear, the person finally said. "maya it's me, billie."

my eyes got wide. "what the hell?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "what are you doing here?" i walked up to the car.

"i placed an order," she said.

"oh," i paused and blinked. "okay i'll go g-"

"no not under my name though," she hurried and said.

"then whose-"

"it's under pirate," she cut me off again.

i folded my lips to prevent from laughing. "now billie- okay," i laughed. "just hold on."

i went inside. "is there an order for pirate?" i giggled.