13 | who would've thought

really quick, what's y'all sexuality? only if you're comfortable telling.

ok, happy reading!

                                          -

billie's pov -

"congratulations billie," everyone told me as we we left the building.

we then were about to head to this after party that i had to show my face at for awhile.

me, griff, fin, and claudia got in the truck to head to our next location. soon as we got in, griffin put his arm around me. he seemed to be on some type of high.

mf acting like HE won the grammy's.

"i knew you had it baby," he kissed the side of my head.

"okay you can stop the act," i moved from under his arm, causing him to make a confused look.

"cmon girl don't be like that," he rolled his eyes.

"no because why would you kiss me like that? like actually make out with me?" i exclaimed. "you knew what you were doing."

"what are you talking about?"

"you did that shit cause you know who was watching," i glared.

he scoffed. "billie i promise i couldn't care less about that little girl you're trying to fuck on-"

"watch your damn mouth," i gritted my teeth.

finneas and claudia's eyes were wide. they both knew who we were talking about. so why fucking be discreet about it anymore?

"you guys seem to be confused," i sarcastically grinned as i looked at finneas and claudia. "i completely forgot to tell you that griffin and i are no longer together because he decided to allow someone to watch us have sex."

their eyes got wider.

"and griffin," i looked at him. "i'm not trying to fuck maya. i am fucking her. and i'm gonna go fuck her tonight," i smiled.

he huffed while finn and claudia sat there frozen, in shock.

"sammy!" i yelled to my driver. "can you take me home? i'm not going to the party."

during the ride back, it was so fucking silent. griffin just stared ahead, mad as fuck. finneas and claudia sat awkwardly as fuck.

but like idgaf because this is my life.

we arrived to my house and i told fin and claudia bye before getting out. before i could shut the truck door, griffin said "you'll soon realize the mistake you're making."

i just rolled my eyes and shut the door. the truck drove off and i went inside my house. fuck that party, i wanna see my baby!

lemme text her btw.

i checked my phone, which i had no time to check all night cause i was busy. maya had blown me up so much.

i'm sure she understands how busy i was all night. but it was all positive stuff like congratulations and how good i looked.

nothing about griffin...

should i be worried? scared?

maybe she didnt see it?

i texted her, asking can i come get her so she could stay the night with me.

after i showered and changed into a sweat set, i checked my phone and she hadn't texted me back yet. i decided to call her but she didn't answer.